Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 34 - Your choice.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 39 - Wake Up.
Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 44 - Trooper.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.

14K 712 405
By Bhettiboop

Noah glanced down at the condom and took the condom from Asha. She smiled and watched Noah unravel his robe.

"Alright." Noah whispered. "I'm ready."

As Asha stripped down to her bra and slipped her underwear off, she watched Noah turn around in the bed nervously slip on the condom. He sat at the end of the bed, running his fingers through his hair.

"You nervous?" Asha asked, lifting up in the bed.

Noah grinned, sighing a little.

"I know.....it ain't manly or nothin'.." Noah chuckled. "Other than when I was drunk, I ain't never had sex before....."

Asha smiled and leaned over his shoulders, kissing his neck.

"Don't be nervous." Asha whispered. "Once you get comfortable enough, you'll dive right in."

Asha went right back to kissing Noah, grasping onto his back. She slid his housecoat off as Noah toppled over her, continuing his kiss and lying her down onto the bed. As Asha felt all over his back, she could feel a few ridges in the lower arch. Asha rubbed the spot a few times, then looked back up at Noah.

"I got shot three times four years ago." Noah whispered to her. "Those are my stripes."

And Asha loved that about him.

She plunged her lips back into Noah's, rubbing continuously on his back. She looked down and watched him grab his member, preparing to enter it inside of her. As Noah placed the tip in, Asha closed her eyes and let out a low sigh.

"Oh......" Asha moaned lowly.

"Does that hurt?"

"No." Asha said, shaking her head. "Go farther."

Noah slide himself in slowly until he came to the end of her walls. He closed his eyes as well and creaked his mouth open, slowly moving back and forth. The erotic and comforting feeling of how good it felt slowly surged through both of their bodies. As they gave each other a kiss, they locked foreheads and looked evily in each other's eye, becoming one. As Noah slid slowly in and out of her, Asha let out a sexual moan, closing her eyes and tilting her head back into her pillow.

"Go....faster..........if you want..."

Noah started thrusting a little faster as the blanket that laid over their lower bodies shook. Now he was loosening up. He closed his eyes and crashed his lips onto her neck, sucking on it and giving her hickey after hickey. Noah's plump and succulent lips softly smacked against the skin on her neck as Asha's fingers on her right hand slid inside and managed to make their way back into Noah's hair. She hung onto him as he picked up the pace and started going a little quicker.

"Aauughh..." Noah sighed, continuously thrusting and keeping his eyes closed.

"That feel good, baby?" Asha panted to him, placing her tongue on the corner of her mouth.

"Hell yeah."

"Go a little faster, baby." Asha growled. "I like it."

Noah started thrusting harder and deeper, sending Asha in an uproar.

"AUGH YES."

"Shh." Noah whispered, still thrusting in and out of her. "You're.....gonna......wake....Lily..."

"Mmm." Asha mumbled, keeping her lips tucked to avoid moaning any louder. "Mmmmmhmm."

Noah slid his fingers through Asha's and pinned them down to his bed. Asha slid her fingers right in between the gaps, grasping onto his grip as he continued to do his dirt. Asha and Noah's veins in their hands started to show a little as they held onto each other's grip a little tighter. Through 35 minutes of good and amazing sex, Asha's curly hair started to frizz. Both of them managed to work up a hot and sticky sweat, one that left Noah in a sexual daze.

"Oh. Aaaaaauggghhh!" Asha growled through her clenched teeth. "Just.........just like that Noah..."

"Mhm." Noah grinned, clenching his teeth a little and gazing down at her half opened eyes with his half opened eyes. "Yes......"

As both of them were beginning to reach their climax, Noah leaned closer to Asha and allowed him to grip and dig her nails into his succulent cinnamon brown skin. She gripped deeply into his back with one hand and kept her fingers sunk and deep inside the curls of Noah's soft hair. Both of their breathing became heavier, meaning that they were almost there.

"Aaaoooww, yes." Asha whispered in Noah's ear as he kept his right side of his cheek on the left side of her face. "I'm gonna m-make....you....cum-"

Suddenly, Asha hit her climax seconds before Noah did. After she got done, Asha could feel the condom getting very hot. It was what Noah was finishing off. After both of them finished having an amazing orgasm, both of their bodies shivered a tiny bit as they let out a deep and exhausted breath. The room was stuffy and their bodies were hot. Noah's hair was destroyed. All of the hair that sat on the side and on the left side were sticking to the large amount of sweat that was on his face, so he had strands of hair resting on the dripping and sticky sweat that was built up. Asha's curls stuck to her neck and her arms as she gave Noah a soft and wet kiss on his plump lips.

"That.......so that's what sex feels like?" Noah panted, barely able to speak. "That was amazing....you're amazing..."

And as for Asha, even as a prostitute, she never had sex that good before. Why? Because she wasn't fucking for fun. She was "fucking" to make love to Noah, a boy she cared deeply for. Soon after she managed to catch up on her breath, four damning words slipped out of her mouth.

"I love you, Noah...." Asha whispered in his ear.

Noah's eyes widened in disbelief. I mean, sure Asha could say it. They've known each other for 4 years. Still, Asha didn't know what love was. Even after being with Antoine for almost 2 years, that wasn't real love because he wasn't giving it to her and she wasn't giving it back to him.

To me, she was speaking out of the moment.

The next morning, Noah dropped Lily off over to Isaiah's while him and Asha went off to work. While Isaiah and Tyler sold downstairs, Lily colored upstairs in Kayson room while Kayson started building his Legos. Lily colored in her Minnie Mouse book, then looked up at Kayson.

"Kaysin!" Lily grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Gess wat?"

"Wat?"

Lily grinned, then giggled a little.

"I herd uncle Noah and mommy doin' it yesthderday...." Lily giggled.

Kayson's eyes widened as he turned to Lily, giving her a shocked look.

"You meen, da boy and girl stuff?"

"Yah." Lily nodded. "Like wer dey put dey pwivates togeda...."

"No it's not cawed a "privates" it's cawed a dick and a vagina." Kayson said, placing another Lego on top of his towered Legos.

Lily scrunched her eyebrows, then repeated after him.

"A dik and a wagina?" Lily gasped.

"Yeh."

"How da ya no?"

"Becus daddy says it all da time." Kayson said. "And mommy....."

Lily giggled a little, then looked up at her dad.

"Do dey put der pwivates on der other pwivates?"

"No dey rub their dick and vagina togetha until they run out of breath." Kayson strained, reaching up top.

"Y?"

"Cause dats what girls and boys 'sposed to do."

Lily's eyes widened as she placed her crayon down.

"Weally?"

"Yeh. But you and oter girls have to carry all of our babies." Kayson nodded. "The boy is da boss and the woman listens to da boy."

Since Lily always listened to Kayson, these were words of wisdom.

"Ok!" Lily smiled.

By night, Noah was getting off his shift from work. He was going to bring over Lily so that Aunt Shay could get to meet her second grandchild. Meanwhile, Aunt Shay was wrapping up some curry for Noah and Isaiah for the next time they came over. Minutes later, she heard the door open.

"You could've called and told me that you were here, Noah!" Aunt Shay snarled.

But the person who walked inside didn't speak. Aunt Shay moved into the living room and seen the door wide open. Suddenly, she heard footsteps from upstairs. Aunt Shay froze and glanced up the stairs, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Noah?"

The noise stopped. When she heard the footsteps coming closer, Aunt Shay sprinted over to her gun that was on the table.

"Don't even think about it."

When Aunt Shay turned around, a masked man was pointing a gun at her. When she heard the click, she lifted her hands in the air and started panting heavily.

"Wha.........what do you want?" Aunt Shay asked.

"I want Isaiah and I want him now." The man growled. "Where is he?"

Aunt Shay's nervous face flushed as she put her hands down, not facing him.

"I'm not telling you where my son is."

"Oh you better!" The man barked, clicking the gun back again. "Or else I'll blow your brains out!"

Aunt Shay remained silent. As she lunged for the gun, the man unloaded a hail of gunfire on her. 9 shots riddled through Aunt Shay's chest and stomach, blowing her back against the wall and causing her to fall on the ground. The man sprinted out of the home, jumped into his car, and raced out. As Noah was pulling in, he watched the car race out of the complex.

When he seen Aunt Shay's door open, he knew that something was wrong.

Noah's eyes widened in disbelief as he parked in front of her home, gazing at the open door. Noah wrestled through the glove compartment of his car and grabbed his pistol, grabbing Lily next and walking close to the home. As he held his gun at the door, he walked inside and looked around.

"Ma?"

When he looked over, he seen Aunt Shay lying in a pool of blood. Noah let out a loud wail, placing Lily down and rushing over to her.

"MOMMA!" Noah wailed out as tears shot out of his eyes.

Within hours, everyone was at the hospital.

Me, my parents, and Kathy booked and emergency flight to California the minute we found out the news about what happened to Aunt Shay. When we arrived at the hospital 5 and a half hours later, we seen everyone in at the hospital. Carlos, Asha, the crew, and of course, Isaiah and Noah. But one thing I noticed in the twins is that they were taking this news the way that I wouldn't have expected them to. Isaiah had his face covered and was bawling his eyes out while Tyler kept her arm around his shoulder, leaning her head on his upper arm to comfort him. Kayson was in between Isaiah's lap.

But Noah, Noah didn't have to say anything to let me know how angry he was. He wasn't crying, moving, or speaking to anyone. He sat motionless in his chair, clenching his jaw and gazing off in space. The look in his eye indicated an enraged lion who was ready to unleash. I watched Asha and Lily sit beside him as she rubbed him on his blood splattered shirt, whispering something to him.

"Noah, we promise we're going to get street justice for what happened to yo' mama...." Asha whispered. "Okay?"

Noah didn't respond. He kept the same angry possessed glare, not showing any indication that he was listening to anyone. His eyes didn't move or his expression didn't change. Out of all the people close to Noah, no one has ever tried or attacked his mother. This is why Isaiah was taking it super hard because he never had to deal with anything that had to do with his mother.

And from this moment on, everyone and everything would change drastically. Some for the better, and some for the worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 68 31
The Moment Yuh Thought Yuh Life Was All Set, Then Yuh Meet Back Up With What You Never wanted to See Again...Im Jay
25.6K 1.5K 36
"I never knew what betrayal felt like ... until he came back." - @boyband_girl 01.21.18 - 10.08.18 - sequel to The Fall of the Innocent
290K 10.1K 30
"I got myself thru all of this at the end of the day."
Gangland III By Sierra;

Mystery / Thriller

846K 40.8K 61
"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh.