Link x Reader one shot's

By Maple_The_Awesome

This is just a lot of one-shots based off of Zelda games. I don't own Zelda characters or you. *A lot of the... More

Jealous much?
Ocarina of Friendship
To busy (skyward sword)
My favorite part (Vio x Reader)
Don't cry (Red X reader)
Not so tough on the inside (shadow x reader)
Wolf Hero
Holidays
You can be king again
FireWorks
Drunk
But you didn't
Sword training
Mistletoe
Stalker
Hyrule Warriors Link x Depressed Reader
~15~
~Rain~
Red Strings Of Fate
In My Arms
Love? (Dark Link x Reader)
The Things I Regret (Part 1)
The Things I Regret (Pt 2)
The Things I Regret (~Final~)
Promises
Friends
Sneak Peek Of New (other x reader) story
The First Hero
Rest
A/n and Some Facts About Me
Stories
I Love You
Her Sacrificed Soul
Accidents Can Happen
A Day Off Gone A Bit Wrong
Terrible Fate

Recovery

3.4K 81 11
By Maple_The_Awesome

Requested by Allamenteia 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

I sighed, standing next to my aunts desk while I quickly wrote some notes down. I worked as a part time nurse along side my aunt and a few others. We helped the hurt soldiers from the war going on against...who is it now? Ganondorf I think someone said. The war started out against a female named Cia but I guess it has changed now. 

Today was a battle against this Ganondorf at Hyrule field so, as my aunt told me, we needed to be ready to help. The war had started a while ago so my aunt was busy helping the wounded soldiers coming in. Me, I just stood at the desk, writing down names and information about the soldiers who came in. 

I haven't even really heal someone on my own yet because I was, sadly, still training. Ever since my parents died a few years back, my aunt took me in and when I was old enough, began teaching me how to be a nurse. It was pretty cool if you ask me.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I turned my head to the door as my aunt rushed in, looking around then to me with wide eyes," oh there you are sweetie. Come, I need your help with someone who was just brought in."

"Alright, who are they?" I asked, setting the tip of the pencil on the paper. My aunt grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the desk and towards the door in a hurry.

"No time, not time. This is a emergency!" she cried as my own eyes went wide. I never heard he say anything was an emergency before. Even when we get tones of soldiers in, she never freaks out of it, so what's got her so worked up?

She pulled me into the front room where people usually came in. I looked forward at the door, gasping at the sight. It was Impa, one of the commanders in the war. She is very good at what she does, at least that's what I heard. I was shocked to see cuts and bruises all over her along with blood. She looked horrible. However, this wasn't what shocked me the most. In her arms were two people, the Princess of Hyrule, and the hero Link both passed out...

"What happened to you guys?!" I gasped, walking close to the group. 

"Ganondorf...he...was to strong than we thought..." Impa admitted, looking down ashamed as she struggled to hold the two," we were able to defeat him but...barely..."

"Come, don't waste your energy. Come this way, please," my aunt cut in, gesturing to the door as Impa nodded, following after her. I walked behind then, my eyes never leaving the injured war heroes. They got hurt because they tried protect people like us. They are all very brave.

One of our doctors came in, taking Link to another room while Impa carefully lied Zelda onto one of the beds in other. After Zelda was comfortable, she sat down on a near by chair and watched her.

"Ms. Impa, we can set you up with your own room if you like-" a nurse began as Impa was quick to shake her head.

"No. I will stay by the Princess's side," she argument, her voice stern.

"Of course," the nurse bowed her head, heading out to get some medicine. I stood in the corner of the room, waiting for instruction as I watched my aunt and others hurry in and out of rooms, getting supplies.

"Oh, (Y/n), why don't you go and take care of Link in the next room?" my aunt stopped in her tracks, looking over to me with a small smile. My eyes went wide with shock. 

"M-Me? But I'm not done with training!" I ejected as she shook her head.

"Nonsense. You know plenty to take care of him. All you must do is clean his wounds and check for infection," she walked over to me, putting a hand on my shoulder as I looked down.

"I don't know..."

"Think of it as your first test. If you can do this, I'll have you be a full time doctor here. I know you can do it, please~" she looked me in the eye as I sighed, nodding.

"Okay...I do my best..." 

"Good~ Now just make sure he doesn't die~" She joked walking back over to the princess and Impa. 

I glared at her slightly however I didn't want to waste time. I hurried to Link's room, slowly opening the door and looking over to the bed where the hero was lying. He looked like he was in a lot of pain even if he was asleep. 

The first thing I need to do is get the wounds clean...which means undressing him. I can't do it while he's sleep, because, one, that would be weird, and two, it would be hard. So I guess I'll have to wake him.

I hesitantly walked over to the bed, shaking him a bit but not enough to hurt him. It didn't take long for him to groan, opening his eyes and staring at me. I blushed, staring into his blue eyes for a moment. I felt like my whole world froze at that moment. His eyes were so..memorizing.

"I-I'm sorry to w-w-wake you but I need to clean y-your wounds s-s-so..." I trailed off, looking away from his eyes as I felt my blush darken. Link stared at me for a moment longer before snapping out of it and slowly sitting up.

"O-Oh, yeah...R-R-Right..." Once he sat up, I walked over to the table in the corner of the room, getting anything I needed before coming back over to him. 

It was very awkward, I'll tell you that. Nether of us knew what to say or do really. I never have really treated a patient with out my aunt, this is my first time. Plus to make things worst, my patient was the hero of Hyrule. I didn't want to make a fool of myself.

"I-I'll need you to t-take of your tunic...p-p-please..." I looked to the ground as I set my things on the bed stand, not looking to him.

"...Okay..." As I said, he took off his tunic without another word and set it aside. 

"This might sting a little," I sat on the edge of the bed, pouring some disinfectant on a cloth. I carefully dabbed the cloth on one of the wounds as he hissed in pain," s-sorry."

"Its fine." 

I contained to carefully clean and bandaged his wounds, trying not to hurt him at all. The two of us said nothing, we only stayed quiet. I didn't really know what to talk about. What was there to talk about? 

"S-So...you defeated Ganondorf, right?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence as he nodded.

"...Yeah..."

"Well thank you," I whispered as he looked to me, raising an eyebrow.

"What for?"

"For saving Hyrule and everyone who calls this place home. You risked your life for everyone else, its pretty amazing," I added, blushing a bit as I finished up," there. All done."

"T-Thank you..." 

"No problem..."

"..." 

"...well I should get going..." I stood up, turning to leave before Link grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"W-Will you be back later?" He asked, blushing as I did the same.

"Yeah, I-I am your doctor for the t-time being. I'll be back l-later this afternoon to check on you, k-k?" I smiled, looking back to him.

"K," he nodded, lying back as I left the room, shutting the door behind me and going to find my aunt. Maybe this won't be as hard as I thought...once I get use to it.

~~~2 weeks later~~~

I hurried into the main office, a smile on my face. One of the nurse sat at the front desk, doing so paper work as she looked up to me," hello Ms. (Y/n)."

"Hello Mrs. Jess," I waved to her slightly, however I didn't want to waste time talking. Who I really wanted to talk with was Link. 

Link had been here for almost two weeks now and over those two weeks, we've grown closer. I would come every day to check up on him and we talk for hours, usually up until it was time for closing. Its been nice having some one my own age to talk to and I have to say, I've even got a bit of a crush of him. Not that I think I'd even be able to tell him, I'd most likely mess up.

"Good morning, Link. How are y-" I opened the door to Link's room, frowning to find it empty," Link?"

"Ah, (Y/n). Your here quiet early," my aunt walked in behind me, a smile on her face as I looked to her.

"Where's Link?" I questioned, turning to face her as she thought for a moment.

"Oh yeah, he left this morning since he was all better. You did a great job taking care of him and according to our deal, you can now work as a full time doctor~! Oh your parents would be so proud~" She wrapped her arms around me, bringing me into a tight hug as I slowly hugged back. Link left? Without saying goodbye? Well oh course he didn't say goodbye, I was only a doctor taking care of him, no more no less...

"Come on, lets go get you some paperwork for a new patient. Oh~" My aunt took my hand dragging me after her to the office were all the paper work was kept.

I watched her go though the new files, talking with Ms. Jess about which one to choose. They both fan girl-ed for a while over me becoming a full time nurse, so I just closed my eyes and tried to echo them out. I was happy, really I was, I've always wanted this but...I just wish I could have saw Link one last time is all. 

"Oh (Y/n)~" I opened my eyes to see my aunt standing in front of me, smiling brightly," someones here to see you."

"Who?" I asked, standing up from my spot and raising an eyebrow. I didn't have friends other than those working here so who could this person possible be. 

"Go and see for yourself," my aunt winked, hurrying back to Ms. Jess as I walked to the front desk, staring at the ground. I couldn't think of one person who would come and visit me, so I was a bit curious to see who was here.

"Hi (Y-Y/n)..." I looked up, blushing darkly to see the one and only Link standing in front of me. 

"Link! W-What brings you back here?" I asked, rubbing the side of my arm and looking down. 

"I wanted to a-ask you something, if that's okay," he rubbed the back of his neck, a habit of his I learn over the few weeks I spent with him.

"Yeah! I-I mean...yes, its fine with me..." I smiled shyly as did Link. I knew my aunt and Ms. Jess were watching due to the quiet giggles in the background.

"I-I wanted to know, if you want, t-to...um...well I..." he took a deep breath, his face bright red at this point," wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?!"

Somehow I was able to understand what he said, causing me to blush a million different shades of red at this point," s-sure...I'd love to go on a date with you..."

"Really?" Link looked to me, his eyes wide as I slowly nodded, smiling.

"Yes. Really," I looked up, meeting his eyes for a moment. It felt like my whole world froze up. We probably would have stood there for ever just smiling like idiots if it wasn't for my aunt and Ms. Jess...

"Oh just kiss already you two!" My aunt called as Mrs. Jess giggled.

We looked to them then each other, laughing a bit before Link asked," um...may I k-kiss you?"

"You may," Link smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me close as he pressed his lips to mine. I can say right now, I've never been happier. I've got my dream job and my dream boy to be at my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry its been awhile since I've updated, things have been real busy lately. Today was my first ever day of high school. Yay~ My teachers all seem really cool (one guy even played Legend of Zelda so I'll like him XD). I don't know how things will go once we get into actually learning and stuff so if updates are late, I do apologize. Anyways, hope you like the really late (like how long has it been, 2 weeks?) chapter~Maple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 686 34
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ• โญ’ โ€งอ™โบ-ห‹ห เผปโœฟเผบ หŽหŠหšโบโ€งอ™ โญ’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— Drabbles of you and Link and the adventures you both endure along with the feelings that develop an...
381K 5.9K 28
I'm no longer writing One-shots but feel free to browse my small collection of stories. I know they are lame but please be polite and not read them i...
15.2K 598 56
A Linked Universe Reader Insert Fanfiction. This day was not going as you had planned. It probably was not going as planned for these travellers you...
143K 1.6K 17
Sans x reader oneshots This one will have less spelling and grammar mistakes (hopefully). Might have lemons, might not. Who knows.