Stalker

(Your P.O.V)

Today was a busy day like always. There were only one day tell Christmas and everyone was getting ready to spend it with family. I personally don't like how busy it gets but I guess its worth spending with friends and family.I heard from Ilia that lake Hylia frozen over and Ilia wanted to see it so we could get away from all the busy streets and towns.

"Oi (Y/n)! Hurry up!" Ilia laughed, already ahead of me. I laughed and ran after her. 

"I'm coming," I smiled," I heard Hylia is beautiful at this time of year. Have you ever seen it?"

"No...but today we both see it together," Ilia smiled, hooking her arm with mine as we both laughed. 

(Link's P.O.V)

Christmas is only in one day away and I have no idea was to get (Y/n). There's so many ways I could mess up so I have to get the right thing. I even asked Ilia and Zelda what (Y/n) wanted but they said they had no idea. It can't just be anything either, it has to be as special as (Y/n). I have to omit I have a little huge crush on her ever since we first meet but I never told her. But this Christmas I'll tell her. But how? So here I am, following her around and trying to see what she would like. So far she's just hanging out with Ilia has given me no ideas. Eventually I followed them all the way to lake Hylia. The two girls stopped at the frozen lake and kneeled down, touching the ice.

"Wow. I wonder how far down its frozen," (Y/n) smiled, looking to Ilia as she nodded and looked at the ice.

"Can't be all the way could it? What about the fish and stuff," Ilia stood up as did (Y/n).

"True. So we seen lake Hylia, now what?" (Y/n) asked, looking to her friend as she though for a moment.

"How about just talk?" Ilia asked, taking (Y/n)'s hands and walking over to the dock and sitting down.

"Okay, what about?" she asked as Ilia though for a moment before smiling.

"How about Christmas and what you want to happen or get," she suggested. I asked Ilia to get some ideas from (Y/n) and for once, she remember. 

"Um...I don't really want anything," (Y/n) smiled as I frowned. There has to be something she wants. 

"Come on, think of something. There has to be something~" Ilia leaned back and looked to (Y/n) as she though for a moment before shaking her head.

"Nope, nothing."

"Come on, something!" 

"To spend Christmas with friends," (Y/n) leaned back and looked to the sky as Ilia sighed and nodded, giving up.

"Okay..." she sighed. (y/n) sat up straight and looked to the sky.

"Its getting late..." she stood up and offered Ilia a hand as she took it. 

"Yeah. We should get back," Ilia looked to the sky then over at me. She looked shocked before (Y/n) noised.

"Is something over there?" She went to turn her head as Ilia put a hand on her shoulder and made her look to her.

"Nope, we should get back. Before monsters fill Hyrule field," she smiled nervously as (Y/n) nodded slowly. I took a breath as the two walked off. Ilia looked back to me and gave me a angry look. I didn't really tell her I'd be following them since she would tell me not to but now she knew. So that's one try gone. Tomorrow is Christmas and I had nothing! I have to find something though...

~~~Time skip~~~

I followed (Y/n) back to Castle town in hopes I could get some kind of idea from her. I always see girls looking in store windows at jewelry or something but (Y/n) doesn't. She just walked past all the windows, looking at all the decorations and all. There was nothing. No ideas. What ever it is it has to be special like her. I smiled thinking about her. She was always happy and smiling even it tough times. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was like silk and her (e/c) eyes always shined. It was hard not to just kiss her at times.

I was so lost into though think about her that I didn't noise her walking towards me until I heard her giggle. I blinked and gasped at how close she was, slipping and falling. (Y/n) giggled again and sat on her knees next to me.

"Hello stalker~" she giggled as I looked up at her.

"I-I'm not a s-stalker," I cried as she giggled and titled her head, making her self more adorable than she already was.

"Then what do you call someone who follows someone else around all day?" she asked as I blushed darker.

"Y-Y-You knew I was f-following you?"

"Yes," she smiled as I sighed.

"S-Sorry..." I whispered as she laughed.

"Its fine. I need to talk to you anyways," she smiled as I looked into her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You never told me what you wanted for Christmas," she titled her head as I though for a moment and blushed. I was praying to the goddess she would think the blush was just from the cold.

"N-Nothing..."

"Really? That's not what Ilia said," she crossed her arms as I looked to her.

"W-Why? What did Ilia say?" I sat up as (y/n) giggled.

"Well, do you want it now?" She asked as I thought for a moment and nodded. What was Ilia up to?

"Alright," (Y/n) pressed her lips to mine as I blushed but kissed back. I shakily wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her's around my neck. After a few minutes we pulled away and looked into each others eyes.

"Merry Christmas stalker," she laughed as I laughed to.

"Merry Christmas cutie."        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey guys, Maple here and I just wanted to tell you guys that I have a whole bunch of Link x reader story's on my page if you guys are interested. I also make a lot of Link x reader story's on Quotev. The link is on my page. Just wanted to let you guys know.