Hyrule Warriors Link x Depressed Reader

Suggested by CodilynLunn 

(b/n)- brothers name

(b/f/n)- Best friends name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

I sat there alone at a table in the back of the room. Everyone else talked and talked, laughing and having a good time. I sighed and looked down. I didn't have any friends here...well no more. I did have my brother, (b/n) and best friend, (b/f/n), but...they didn't make it. Today we went to Skyloft and battled and that's when I lost both of them.

~~~Flashback~~~

I ran though the battle field, hitting a few monsters and killing them. Everything was getting a bit crazy already but that usually mean't the battle was close to ending which was good. At least I was put in the same group as (b/n) and (b/f/n). We all were great fighters and really close. (b/f/n) and I have known each other since childhood and (b/n) was the only family I had left that wasn't killed by Cia's army when it first came. I remember they set my whole village on fire and on that day, we decided to join the fight. Its been hard, but we were doing well.

I headed down the path to were I heard (b/n) and (b/f/n) say they were going. They said they were going to go after Ghirahim who was leading the monsters. I turned the corner and gasped. I could fell tears form in my eyes as I looked ahead of me. There, both (b/n) and (b/f/n) lied dead. I couldn't move as I stared at both. 

'No...this...this can't be happening...t-they...their d-d-dead...' I took deep breaths and looked up to see Ghirahim, who did even see me. He had his back turned to me as he orders a ground of monsters around. I gripped my sword and let out a battle cry as I ran towards him.

"YOU  MONSTER!" I screamed as he turned. He turned to late and I manged to hit him. He fell and glared at me, standing up and talking out his sword.

"You brat!" He snapped and hit me. I yelped and slid back, looking up and running towards him again. We hit swords together as I glared right into his eyes.

"You killed them!" I yelled as he made a board face and rolled his eyes.

"Yes...they were very weak. If anything I did you a favor," he smirked as I growled and hit him. He held his arm and narrowed his eyes," okay, now you have me angry!"

He ran at me and before I could block the blow, he hit me and sent me flying into a wall. I yelled and hit it, dropping my sword and opening my eyes. I could see Ghirahim walkign up to me before some one hit him. I saw none other than the hero Link. Ghirahim forgot about me and went after Link as I just lied there. I looked up at the sky and focused on the clouds. 

'The only one's I have are dead...everyone I have is dead now...all because of this war...I have nothing now.' I closed my eyes, not even caring if some monster was to get me, I had nothing to live for now...nothing at all...

~~~Time skip~~~

I opened my eyes to be in some room. I groaned and sat up, looking around. I wasn't dead. I frowned and looked at my hands. I wish I would have died like (b/n) and (b/f/n)...I wouldn't have to live on without them. I don't want to live on without them.

"Your awake," I looked to my side to see Link. He stood at the side of the bed, looking down at me as I didn't answer, just looked away from him. He crossed his arms," you know, that was stupid what you did."

"Yeah...so what?" I looked away as he narrowed his eyes.

"So what? You could have died! What were you thinking! You can't just run up into battle like that without a plan! Why'd you do that?!" He yelled as I sighed and stood up, walking out to the room despite the pain I had from the battle.

"Don't just walk away! Answer me! Why'd you do that?!" He shouted, grabbing my arm as I turned and glared at him, tears in my eyes.

"Because I wanted to die! (B/f/n) and (b/n) is dead and now I have nothing left! No one! Nothing! I wish I would have died so just leave me alone!" I shouted and ripped my arm out of his grasp, marching off and leaving a shocked hero behind. 

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I stared at my food before pushing it away. I didn't fell hungry at all, I just felt...empty inside. I looked up at everyone hanging out with each other. Everyone had a friend or family member here. I could heard (b/n) and (b/f/n)'s voices from when they would both talk and laugh with me. (b/n) would brag about have strong he was and (b/f/n) would say 'yeah right', then they both would argue and ask me who was stronger. I miss them...

I stood up and walked out of the room, no one even saw. The were to busy getting drunk. I walked down the hall way and outside, sitting down by the pond. I brought my knees to my chest and looked up at the moon. Everything was so beautiful...

"Hey..." I looked over my shoulder to see Link standing not far from me. I said nothing and looked away, back at the moon and stars. I heard him sigh and walk over to me, sitting him self in the grass beside me.

"You going to talk?" He asked as I just shook my head and didn't look away from the stars. He leaned back and looked up.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered as I looked to him in the corner of my eyes then at the moon.

"Why...?" I asked/ whispered.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you...I should have known you were upset out (b/n) and (b/f/n) death. I didn't know they were that close to you," he looked to me as I sighed and closed my eyes.

"They are..."

"I guess I just got mad..." He looked to me as I looked to him, my eyes meeting his as I swear I saw his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Why? Cause I screwed up?" I asked as he blushed and looked away.

"N-No. I just...I'm worried about you it all..."

"Why's that? You don't yell at any other soldiers if they run into battle without a plan," I frowned then pointed out," and they do that all the time."

"That's because I care about you..." Link looked away still.

"Oh...well your the first other than (b/n) and (b/f/n)," I muttered as Link just nodded.

"And...it may be because I...love you..." he whispered  as I felt my cheeks warm up as I tried to keep my eyes ahead of me.

"W-What?"

He sighed and brought me onto his lap, causing my face to go bright red. He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes," because I love you (Y/n). Your strong, you beautiful, you kind, I could go on forever..."

"What about Zelda?" I asked, looking down and trying to control my blush.

"Your much better than her. That's why I got mad., I don't want to see you hurt," He whispered as I whispered a small 'oh'," and (Y/n)..."

"Mm."

"You don't have nothing left. You have me," he kissed my cheek as I blushed and looked to him, with a small smile.

"Thank you Link," I pressed my lips to his as he kissed back. Maybe there was still hope for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Maple here, I hope you guys like the chapter. I'm still taking request so if you have anything. let me know. I'l do as much as I can, school starts tomorrow so who know's when I'll be on. Thanks for your support and ideas :3