~Rain~

(Your P.O.V)

I sat in the window, staring outside at the rain. Why must it rain on such nice day? Today was suppose to be a perfect day in  Hyrule but of course, the world had other plans. Rain wasn't to bad but...there just wasn't much to do. It was cold, it was wet, it was boring...

I sighed, resting my hand in my palm and closing my eyes. I thought about going to Ordon today to see my best friend, Link, but that isn't going to happen. Link and I have been friends for a long time now, ever since we were kids. I don't get many chances to go to Ordon but since I though it would be nice today, I could have went. 

'Stupid rain...ruining everything,' I though, listening to the soft sound of the water drops hitting the stone ground of the streets in Castle Town. 

"(Y/N)!!!" I jumped at the sound of someone banging against the door to my house. I stood up, walking over to the door, not in any hurry. If I can't go outside I already decided I'd have a lazy day instead. Though I didn't know who would come knocking, no, banging on my door in such weather.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I yelled, opening the door slowly. 

"Took you long enough!" Once I open the door, I was brought into a wet hug. I gasped, pushing the person away.

"Your all wet!" I yelled, glaring at the blond as he laughed. 

"Nice to see you too, (Y/n)," Link laughed as I shook my head and shut the door. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking to the wet hero as he took his hat off, looking to me with a crooked smile.

"Can't I visit my friend?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Well yes but, not if you get a cold in the process. Come on and dry off," I took his hand, dragging him into the living room and over to the fire pit. 

"I was coming to Castle Town anyways whether it rained or not. I had to give a letter to Telma for Rusl and since I was here, I though I'd come see you," the hero explained as I took his hat from him, setting it by the fire place.

"Well, I happy you came I guess. Its getting boring being stuck inside with no one to talk too," I shook my head, sitting down as he sat next to me, putting his hands up to the fire. 

"Yeah...so what have you been doing lately?" Link asked, looking up to me as I shrugged.

"Not much...you?"

"No much either..." A awkward silence fell over us as we both sat there, listening to the fire and rain. For some reason, that's all that really happened between Link and I.  We both would talk of a few seconds then go quite. It wasn't always like this though...just these pass few weeks. 

"So...have you talked to... Zelda at all lately?" I asked, looking up the blond as he stared at the fire. 

"Um...yes...I have..." he went quite once again.

"Really? What did you guys talk about?" I asked with a smile," did she give you some kind of new mission to do or some kind of hero thing to do?"

"...um..." Link blushed, staring into the fire. I saw his blush, tiling my head.

"Why are you blushing? Did you guys talk about something...other than hero stuff?"

"L-Like what?"

"Like love or something?" I smiled, though I didn't like the thought of Link liking Zelda. Sure, I've had a crush on him for a while now but even if he loved another girl such as Zelda, I'd support him, its what friends do, right?

"H-Huh?" Link blushed went darker as I leaned back, looking into the fire.

"I mean, I just thought since your blushing and all, you must have some kind of crush on her or something," I shrugged, laughing the best I could.

"W-We did talk about...love..." he whispered as I bit my lip, still trying to smile.

"O-Oh really? So do you, you know, love her?" I asked. 

"U-Um..." Link went quit, thinking back to his conversation with the Princess.

~~~Flashback (Link's P.O.V)~~~

"So Link, have you told (Y/n) about your crush on her~?" Zelda asked with a smile as we walked though Hyrule garden. 

"...No..." I shook my head, staring at the ground.

"Come on Link, you need to tell her some time or it will be to late," Zelda stopped, looking to me.

"But I don't know if she'd even like me back..." I complain as Zelda shook her head.

"We'll you'll never know if you don't ask."

"But-"

"That's it. I can't see this go on any longer. I want you to tell her tomorrow, no matter what happens. That's an order," Zelda crossed her arms as my eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Its for your own good. If you don't tell her by tomorrow, I'll tell her," Zelda explained as I looked down.

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"No you don't."

~~~Flashback over (Your P.O.V)~~~

"No...we were talking about another girl I like..." Link replied finally.

"Oh, Ilia?" I asked, looking down.

"No."

"Then what's her name-" I was cut off when Link pressed his lips to mine. My eyes went wide but soon shut as I kissed him back. We both pulled away for air and stared into each others eyes.

"I love you, (Y/n)," Link whispered, his whole face covered in red. I giggled, kissing his face.

"I love you too..."

"Thank the goddess..." Link sighed with a smile as I laughed. The rest of the day we spend cuddling next to the fire and every once and awhile sharing a kiss. Maybe a rainy day once to bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Maple here and I just want to say that if you guys have any request, I'll gladly take them. I'm running out of ideas right now and really need request. So please give me ideas. Please~ Thanks guys- Maple