You can be king again

Your alone, you on your own,

So what?

Have you gone blind have you gone blind?

Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?

You ran around the field as your friends tried to caught you. As you ran you spotted a little boy your age sitting alone. 

"Tag your it (y/n)!" Malo tagged you with a smile and ran for his life, but you were focused on the little boy. He stared at you and your friends and looked away. You walked up to him with a smile and touched his arms softly," tag."

The boy looked at you," m-me?"
You nodded with a smile as he sighed," you don't want to play with me...I'm different."

"So? We're all different, it would be boring if we were the same. My names (Y/n)."

"I'm Link."

"Well Link, come on, you're it and you have to catch me!" You smiled. Link stood up and looked at the ground," t-thank you for letting me play."

"No problem, now come on and get me!" You took off running as Link followed quickly after you.

Glass haft empty, glass haft full,

Well either way you wont be going thirst,

Count your blessings, not your flaws. 

Tears ran down your face as you cried into Link's shoulder. He brought you into a tight hug and smile," its only a little while, I'll be bad before you know it."

"I know...b-but it will never be the same with you gone," you sniffed pulling away form the hug and looking your friend in the eyes. 

"I'll come back as soon as this is all over and don't forget, I'll always be there for you," Link kissed your cheek causing you to blush," I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too Link. Please be safe."

You've got it all,

You lost your mind in the sound,

There's so much more, 

You can reclaim your crown,

Your in control, rid of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed, you can be king again...

You sat, waiting for him, but he never came. Years passed and he never came back. You began to think your nightmares have came true, your beloved friend was dead.

You don't get what all this is about,

Your to wrapped up in yourself doubt,

You got that young light set it free,

You sat watching the sunset with tears in your eyes. You and Link use to sit here, seven years ago. You felt a hand rest on your shoulder," tag..."

You turned around to see Link as he sat next to you with a sad smile," Link!"

You knocked him over and wrapped your arms tightly around him. Tears filled your eyes as Link held you close, softly stroking your hair," I missed you a lot, i'm sorry I didn't come back sooner."

"Your back and that's all that matters," you smiled pressing your lips with his. After you pulled away Link smiled," I need to ask you something..."

"What is it?"

"Will you help me save Hyrule?"

You got it all, you lost your mind in the sound,

There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown,

You held hands with Link as Zelda began to send you both back in time. At first, she was only going to sent Link, but after lots of begging, she agreed to send you back together. You opened your eyes to be in a field, Link not far form you. You both were younger, seven years younger. Link helped you up with a smile and looked around. You where now in Termina. 

Your in control, ride of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed, you can be king-

There's method in my madness, there's no logic in your sadness,
You don't gang a single thing from misery, take it form me

You opened your door to on of Hyrule's knight standing in front of you, holding a bloody tunic. Your eyes widened as you looked at him then the tunic. 

"I'm sorry but...there was nothing anyone could do..." Tears filled your eyes as you fell to the ground crying. You knew this would happen, you begged him not to go...but he did and now he's gone. You could hear his voice in side your head. Loud and clear, the words, we'll meet again.

You got it all, you lost your mind in the sound, 
There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown,
Your in control, ride of the monsters inside you head...put all your faults to bed....
You can be king again

You sat in a field enjoying the sun when you hear a familiar voice. You turned to see your boyfriend Link running up to you with another treasure form a dungeon. 

"What did you find now?" You asked as he stopped in front of you and held the item out for you to see.

"Its called a hook shot. Isn't it cool!?" You giggled at his childish reactions. 

"Yes, its amazing, but look at you, your covered in blood!" You pointed to the boys bloody tunic. 

"Its fine (Y/n), I'm okay," Link smiled holding his hand. You sighed and looked at his hand to see a gash. 

"Link! You need to get cleaned up, your going to kill yourself," You grabbed his good hand and dragged him off as he struggled to get away. You couldn't help but feel like our were being watched other than your pointy ear boyfriend. You turned your head and spotted a golden wolf int he trees, "What is that?!" 

"I can kill it!" Link smiled going to pull out his sword before you stopped him.

"No, your going to take a bath and get that gash cleaned, let the wolf be," You took on more look at the wolf before containing to Ordon. 

You got it all, you lost your mind in the sound,
There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown,
Your in control, ride of the monsters inside you head...put all your faults to bed....
You can be king again....