Sneak Peek Of New (other x reader) story

Okay so I know these are suppose to be Link x Reader one shots but I just wanted to show you guys a little sneak peek into a new story I'm writing (even if it sadly doesn't have Link in it) and see what you guys think. Its going to be a Ciel x Reader story called Happiness and I got the prologue done of it. So here it is...hope you guys like it :3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon glowed up in the pitch black sky as night fell over England. Most people were fast asleep by this time, though some were still wondering around or drowning themselfs in alcohol.

Two figures walked down one of the many paths at Hyde park, both hand-in-hand as they laughed and talked. The two had rings around their figures, indicating that they were both wed to each other, and by the looks, recently. Many of people would say, even for newly weds, they were crazy to go out at such time of night. Crazy it was, however the two didn't seem to care one bit.

"Oh, Jackson, what a wonderful idea of yours to come out here at night. Look at how beautiful the place is~" The young lady smiled, running ahead a bit to a small bridge over a lovely pond, spinning around as her new husband laughed, nodding.

"And we're the only ones here, no one to crowd us," he walked over to his wife, taking her hands in his as she looked up into his eyes, both smiling like lovesick puppies, "I'm so glad I found someone like you. You make me so happy, Beth. The happiest man alive."

"I'm happy with you too, Jack. The happiest I've ever been~" The female giggled as the male blushed at her words, however the smile never left his face. The two stared into each others eyes, seeming to be lost in dreamland...though it wasn't for long...

The lady looked behind her husband, her eyes wide as she let out a scream. Her husband only had time to turn not even ninety degrees before a loud 'bang' sounded.

Blood splattered over the females face as her eyes were as wide as the moon itself. She watched as her husband fell forward, his eyes dull of life. She took a step back, her hands over her mouth as tears formed in her eyes, unable to look away from her poor husband, lying lifeless in front of her very heartbroken eyes," JACK!"

She looked up to the cloaked figure holding the handgun, still having it pointed to where the man once stood. The lady took a step back, staring at the mysterious figure in shock," y-you...you k-k-killed...h-him..."

She went to turn around and run for help but before she could do so, someone grab her from behind and stopped her in her tracks. Her whole body froze as she stared in front of her, a hand making its way to cover her mouth to keep her from screaming. The female felt a cold metal be put to her neck as she knew it was a knife. A sharp...life ending...knife...

The figure leaded forward, their mouth against her ear as she listened, her whole world seeming to stop as they whispered the last words she every hear," I'm very sorry, ma'am, but...no one is allowed to be happier than my young master..."

With that, the figure cut her deep into throat. The young female let out a muffled scream as her eyes slowly shut. The figure let go of her, watching as she felt forward and landed on her face, a pool of blood surrounding her. The figure stared down at her, smirking slightly at the sight.

"Well, m'lord, what shall I do with them now? Bury them? Burn them?" the figure looked over to the other as they put their gun away, looking them with a cold glare.

"Leave the bodies here, I want to police to find them. I want news of the murder to sped through all over London like wild fire, for the people to fear for their happy little lives," the figure smirked sickly at the thought, "yes...that's what I want you to do~"

"As you wish, m'lord," the second figure bowed to his master, putting a hand over his heart and smiling. The first figure turned, looking at the dead newly weds, smirking still.

"Soon, no one will be happy, not one person. I will rip everything away from them the same way everything was ripped away from me! They'll all feel the same pain that I felt that day, the pain of having your who happiness killed in front of you...They'll all see, for no one will ever be happy, just like me. I want their lives to all be misery..."

"...And I always have my way..."