Drunk

You sat on the far side of the bar with your head in your hands trying to block out all the laughing men. A imp came out of your shadow and sat in the seat next to you, crossing her arms," where's Link?"

You pointed across the bar to the hero who was sitting with some guards, having drink after drink. The imp rolled her eyes with a giggled and looked to you," I thought we came here to ask some questions not drink."

"We did, just someone forgot," you growled sending a glare towards your friend on the other side of the bar. The two of you had been friends ever since the twilight first came to Hyrule. You both were meant to be the new heroes and so faith had it you meet when you were both turned into wolves. Link promised you that the two of you would only come to Castle Town to ask Telma some questions before containing. At first he stuck with his promise in tell a guard offered him a drink, and since he never had bear before, he took a spit...which turned into a cup...which turned into five cups...etc. Now here you were waiting for him to snap out of it.

"Ha! I told you boys are stupid!" The imp laughed as you nodded in agreement. The imp looked over at Link then you," why aren't you drinking?"

"Its not my thing, I, Midna, know the task at hand," You smiled looking to your friend. At first you didn't get alone with her, but over time you two had lots of fun doing things like for example, laughing at Link when he did something stupid. 

"That's why I like you, Eee Hee," Midna giggled leaning back in the chair. You smiled and leaned back as well.

"Hey...Hey {hic} (Y/n)~" You looked over to where Link was sitting as he waved at you. You could tell he was drunk right away. You rolled you eyes and looked away. Link went back to talking with his friends. 

"Well I'll see you later...good luck~" Midna went back into your shadow leaving you. You sighed closing you eyes. This is going to be a long night.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You opened your (e/c) eyes to see Link finally leaving...without you. A growl exampled you lips as you marched after the drunk hero, leaving the bar finally. You walked outside and put your hand on Link's shoulder holding back every urge to yell at him...but you failed," Link! Where are you going?! Where you just going to leave me there!?" 

Link turned and smiled a crooked smile. Obviously still drunk as he sat down and looked up at you, resting his chin in his hand," your {hic} pretty~"

"S-Shut up! You promised me that we would only come here to ask some questions to Telma and what do you do? You get drunk! Your suppose to be a hero but instead you decided to spent haft the night getting drinking!" You shouted pasting back and forward holding you hand in your head," and then you were just going to leave me in there!"

You were interrupted by snores. You look to Link who was fast asleep. You grinding you teeth together and face-palmed," YOUR UNBELIEVABLE!"

You sat next to the drunk hero and crossed your arms, biting you lip. Midna came out of your shadow and laughed at the sight of the so called heroic Link knocked out cold," how ya' doing?" {try to guess the reference XD}

"Not good," you muttered," how much does Hyrule really need two heroes, cause I can tell you I'm real close to hurting him right now!"

Midna laughed once again sitting next to up and placing her hands in her lap," you know you can't hurt him...anyways believe me, there's times I want to push him off a cliff too."

You leaned back against the wall and looked to Link. You had to emit he was cute when he was sleeping...drunk or not. You pulled a piece of his hair out of his face and sighed," your right..."