A/n and Some Facts About Me

Hey guys, Maple here and I have some news. I'm going to be putting this story on hold for a little while for a few different reasons. 

I have other stories I either want to get finished like my other Link x Reader story or I have stories I want to start getting published like my Ciel x Reader or Levi x Older Sister Reader stories. But its just so hard to keep all these stories going then have one-shots to do as well. High school has also been another factor since I'm busy with either studying Spanish words or just getting English homework done.

So for the time being, these one-shots will be on hold so I can get these things done. I don't know when I'll start them up again but I promise I will get back to them. I hate to be that kind of author who stops righting stories people love so I've every sorry. I get things done as quick as I can and get one shots started up as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In return for not updating, I'm going to be doing some facts about me and what kind of person I am. Yay~

Real Name:  Kaylynn (I won't say my last name because of reasons) 

Age: 14 

Birthday: May 21

Family: I have a mom, dad, and two little sisters. I live with my Mom and sister most of the time and my dad is a teacher at my high school.

Likes: I like video games (obliviously) and love anime's and manga's. I also like to read about history and write stories for everyone to enjoy

Anime's I watch are:  Free!, Attack on Titan, Host Club, Hetalia, and Black Butler.

Dislikes: Math -_- (I hate math)

Personality: I've a very quiet and shy person (like call on me to talk in front of the class and I'll pass out) until you get to know me, then I'm everywhere and will most likely make a lot of anime references.

Friends: I have a good group of friends. I'm not poplar but I don't wish to be. My best friend and I have this thing where we went on a field trip and she told me I sounded like Sebastian Michaelis when I told her she sold her soul to our friendship and couldn't get out of it. Now for about a year we've been calling each other Sebastian and Ciel. And let me just tell you I'm simply one hell of a butler- I mean friend XD

Relationship: Don't got a boyfriend, don't want one (unless you count anime characters then yes) 

Pets: I have a cat named Noel and a kitten named Hanji. (I have a dog to but meh...)

And that's some random facts about me. If there's something else you want to know (that's not stalkerish) then I would be happy to answer. Anyways, I will see you guys when I start one-shots back up. Love ya' all~Maple