FireWorks

You sat by Ordon springs staring at the sky. Stars decorded the sky alone with the moon, making a beautiful seen. Your ears twicked at the sound of the beauful songs the crickets sang around you acomplyed by the sound of the water. There was only one thing you wanted, and that was the apitly to see. You were born blind. You lived here in Ordon with your uncle, the mayor of the small village. The people of the town were sweet and were always there for you but, they treated you like you were completely helpless. One day you went by the water to rest and you were almost immediately pulled away by your cousin, Lila. She told you that you could fall in and drown which you didn't believe would happen. But you still were grateful for everyone to look out for you, even if you didn't need it.
The one thing you really truly wanted was to see of once. That's why you were here. Tonight was the goddess festal. Everyone was having a good time back in the village and it wouldn't be long before they set off fireworks. You didn't find any reason to go since you couldn't see them anyways. You rather sit here and enjoy some thing you can do, hear the beautiful songs around you. You hummed the beat of the noises around you, with a smile. 

You thoughts were intruded when you heard a twig crack from behind. You looked around rapidly, not knowing were it came from," W-Who's t-there!?"

"Calm down (Y/n), its just me," You felt a hand on your shoulder and calmed down at the voice. 

"L-Link? Don't scary me like that...please..." You put you hand on your heart (at least were you though it would be) and sighed. Link sat next to you and frowned.

"Sorry (Y/n), I guess I some times forget that you can't see me..." You could hear a bit of sadness in his voice when he said the words 'you can't see me'. You sighed and looked up, closing your eyes.

"(Y/n)...why aren't you at the festible?" Link's voice broke the silence. You opened you eyes, still keeping your head up, "There's no point...I can't see the fireworks or anything..."  

Link was quite for a lone time," I wish you could see..."

"What is it like...seeing? What's so special about it?" You questioned lying back slowly. You could hear Link shuffle and could feel him next to you but you didn't think anything of it. The two of you where close friends, he was the only one you knew who treated you as if you were like any other person. That's why you respected him.

"Well...I don't know about other people but when you can see you can see all the beauty's around you..." Link thought for a moment before saying this. You nodded slowly closing your eyes haft way. 

"Like the fireworks?"

"That's not the best thing I've seen..." Link was quite once again. You turned you head the the side to were you thought Link was. But you faced the wrong way," what is the best thing you've seen?"

Link chuckled and turned your head to face him before speaking," you..."

You blushed a dark red as Link pressed his lips against your's. Your eyes went wide but you soon melted into the kiss. In the distance you could here the fireworks going off. Link pulled way and pulled you into a tight embrace, "I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Link," You rested you head on his chest and closed you eyes, savoring the moment. Maybe seeing wasn't the only thing that you wanted.

I'm happy to take request so if you have ideas go ahead and tell me in the comments~Maple