*completed* A Kindergarten Pr...

By liamsstagram

Becca was 5 and she was his best friend Louis was 6 and he was her best friend They made a kindergarten promi... More

A Kindergarten Promise (One Direction/Louis story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
LIVESTREAM
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHapter 25
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
Chapter 26
A/N (: I promise an update soon!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
you and i
Chapter 32
I promise a chapter
and the winner is.......
Chapter 33
One shot and laziness
Chapter 34
Be mad at me
Chapter 35 (last chapter?)
Thanksssssss
Epilogue

Chapter 3

5.2K 159 1
By liamsstagram

**Beccas POV**

I handed the security guard my ticket to the meet and greet. I was ushered into a queue of about 50 girls, because only a certain amount at a time can go, all screaming and fangirling.

I love One Direction but I'm not gone scream and cry. Im here to get autographs and meet the boys. Especially Louis.

****20 minutes later*****

There are only 5 girls left in front of me. I've been waiting for 30 minutes about, the fastest a line has ever gone at a meet and greet (atleast the ones I've been to), I was all of a sudden getting nervous.

There's no need to be nervous, you've done this before. I guess I'm nervous because every One Direction M&G I go to, I avoid Louis. Because I just can't bring myself to look at his beautiful face, my best friend.

Today I am going to do it.
I'm going to talk to Louis and the others.
I just want to hear his voice and see his smile.

It was my turn now,

Here goes nothing.

**^*^*^**^**^*

ya short and im a carrot -Feb 27, 2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
10.8K 154 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...