Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

Von KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... Mehr

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1

1.5K 74 28
Von KarmyVolkevens

This chapter isn't edited. Excuse any mistakes. I'll go back and fix them.

Raquel

I snuck into the gym early this morning just to get some shots up. I had my head phones in so I didn't hear the gym doors open, nor did I hear Coach Young approaching me.

The girlish scream I let out when my coach tapped my shoulders and removed one of my ear buds from my ear echoed through the gym.

"You scared me." I said once I turned around only to see a frown on my coach's face.

"Seriously Burrows? One week? You couldn't wait one week?" The woman said surprising me by laughing.

Her laugh gave me chills and made my stomach flip. This woman is so beautiful. Her dark silky/curly hair, brown skin, dark brown eyes, and radiating smile got me every time. Her lips reeled me in with their full and soft appearance. She was a work of art. We were the same height so kissing her would be so simple.

"Burrows!" The woman yelled making me jump. Wow, I really zoned out.

"I'm sorry coach. I just needed to get a few shots in and I was planning on icing right after I finished. My ankle hasn't even been bothering me." I lied. My ankle was always bothering me these days and I'm guessing it's because I'm too damn stubborn to stay off of it like I was told.

"I used to tell my coach the same thing. Do you want to end up like me Burrows? You want your stubbornness to lead to the end of your career?" The woman asked and all I could focus on were her lips. They looked soft and my lack of knowledge of the feel of them against mine was making me anxious.

For three years I've been fantasizing about feeling them against my own, but I'll never know. That's just a barrier I'll never be able to cross. My coach is simply unattainable.

"Are you even listening to me Raquel?" The woman said sounding annoyed. I knew she was getting agitated because she usually calls me by my last name.

"I'm sorry. My head is just all over the place this morning. That's the main reason why I'm here. I just needed to clear my head." I told the woman.

That was actually the truth. I was still trying to understand how I felt about what happened between Daniella and me. It wasn't that big of a deal. There were no feelings involved and it wasn't special. I just can't stop feeling guilty about it. I feel so wrong for even letting it happen. She's so young.

"You wanna talk about it? My office is always opened for you. You know that." The woman said and I tried my best not to feel special. She told all of my teammates that.

"I don't think you'd be interested in my drama. I just need to make better decisions when it comes to certain people from now on." I said with a shrug.

"Oh, so you're having girl troubles." The woman said laughing and I just nodded.

"It's nothing too serious. There's no romance or anything, but I did something really stupid and I just can't get rid of the guilt." I said and my coach just nodded as if she understood.

"It'll pass eventually. Since there's no actual connection between you two, you won't feel guilty for too long." The woman said and I hoped she was right.

"I hope." I said rotating the ball in my hands nervously.

"I'm glad you were in here though. I need your help." The woman said randomly changing the subject.

"Help with what?" I asked following the woman as she started walking in the direction of her office. I couldn't help, but to take a peak at her backside. It was perfect. Just like her.

"Nothing major, I just need your help putting the packets for physicals together. You know printing them out, putting them in order, and stapling them. I would do it, but I'm getting the maps and stuff ready for Gut Week." The woman's last sentence made me sigh. I hate Gut Week. It's hell. Pure fucking hell.

"Oh don't sigh Burrows. You're a beast during Gut Week. Your group always comes out on top. I think I should make it a little harder this year though because it doesn't seem to faze you." The woman said and my mouth dropped open.

"Coach, please tell me you're kidding." I said causing the woman to laugh as we walked up the steps.

"I'm just messing with you. Intensifying Gut Week means more work for me and quite frankly, I'm tired as hell from getting everything prepared for this season." The woman said opening the door to her office. It smelled so good in here.

"Thank God." I said following the woman into her office and closing the door behind me. It smelled like vanilla.

"So how was your summer, minus the part about you breaking your ankle?" The woman asked and I smiled remembering the quality time I got to spend with my family.

"It was amazing. I really missed my family, so being able to go back home and see them made me really happy." I said which caused the woman to smile.

I didn't really get to see my parents during the school year because I lived all the way in Ontario, Canada. Toronto to be more specific. On some breaks I just stay on campus because I hate planes. There were a few times when I just hung out with Coach Young at her place since she lives close to campus. All of my teammates usually go back home, so I get lonely. Now that my brother is here too, I don't know how things will go.

"So I'm guessing you're happy that your little brother will be playing basketball here too. Coach Turner won't shut up about that kid. The beast must be in your blood." The woman said and I laughed.

"I wouldn't say I was happy about it-"

"Oh shut up. Don't play the "I hate my little brother card with me." I know it's a load of bull." The woman said cutting me off.

"Okay fine. I'm really happy that he's here. I pretty much begged him to come. I honestly just needed some familiarity here and our guys team is really good. He'll fall in perfectly with them, that is if he doesn't out shine them." I said speaking highly of my brother's skills.

"That's more like it." The woman said laughing.

"Yeah, I can't wait for the season to start. It's going to be nice finally seeing him play with people on his level. He out-shined the guys on his high school team so badly that it was like people just came to see him play. He got moved up to varsity before he even reached high school. I didn't even know that was legal." I said laughing.

"Well you did the same thing." The woman pointed out.

"I only practiced with them though. I didn't actually get to play with them until my freshman year." I clarified.

"You were a beast too. The moment I saw you play, I knew coach was going to want you. You were a little clumsy your freshman year, but as you got older, you learned how to control you body and speed better. You were seriously unstoppable. I remember watching one girl cry out of frustration when she was guarding you." The woman said laughing at the memory. She was just a player that got to tag along with the coaches then, but I'm guessing she's always wanted to coach.

"I remember that game. We beat that team 71 to 1 and that one point they got was because one of my teammates got a stupid foul at the end. My coach didn't even let us press that entire game. We probably would have scored a hundred if he wouldn't have made the starters sit out the entire second half." I said shaking my head. I was out for blood those days.

"He did the right thing. If he would have let you guys demolish that team any worse, he would have come off as an asshole. It was a humble move to sit you guys out. Your team was already undefeated." The woman pointed out.

"Yeah I guess. I was just really angry back then though, so it would have been a release for me." I said shrugging.

"Angry about what?" The woman asked.

"I was the middle child. I was angry at life. I look back now and see how dramatic I was, but at the time, I felt like I had a reason to be angry."

"It get it. I wasn't just the middle child, but I was adopted, so I felt invisible and I felt like a burden." The woman spoke and I was surprised.

"I had no idea. Where were you birth parents, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't mind you asking and my parents were too young to take care of me. My mother was fifteen when she had me and my father was only seventeen. The weren't ready for a kid." The woman said and I nodded my head in understanding.

"Did you ever meet them?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No. I couldn't even figure out where they lived." The woman said sighing lightly.

"You tried to find them?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"When I was twelve, I tried to run away. That was when my parents broke the news to me that I was adopted. I just kept getting asked questions at school like "Why are you so dark when your mom is white?" and "Why don't you look like your dad?"" My dad was black too, but of course we look nothing alike and his skin is way lighter than mine. I got sick of the questions, so I came home one day asked my parents what was up and they told me."

"What exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking you because like I know you're black, but you hair really throws me off." I said making the woman laugh which caused my heart to flutter. Her laugh could calm a war.

"I'm not really sure, but I know for a fact that my mom was Indian and African American, and my dad was black too, but he had some other stuff in him. There's no telling really, so I just go by black." The woman shrugged.

"Well, you're beautiful no matter what you are." I said not really thinking before I spoke. Oh my fucking goodness!

"Thank you." The woman said laughing lightly and I sighed in relief. I thought she was going to freak out.

"Um, so those papers?" I said trying to eliminate the awkward atmosphere I had just put us in.

"Oh yeah. I already have a few done, so I'll print them out and you can just put them in order and staple them for me."

"So am I getting paid for this or?" I asked playfully.

"Oh, so you can't just do me a favor out of the kindness of your heart? And I thought we were friends." The woman said making me laugh.

"I can't really see you as a friend since you always make me call you Coach."

"The only reason I don't let you call me by my name is because you'll end up getting used to it and then calling me by my name in front of your teammates. They already think you're my favorite." The woman said and I scoffed.

"That's because I am your favorite."

"I don't choose favorites." The woman said giving me a smirk that contradicted her words.

"Whatever you say Raya." I said earning a glare from the woman that made my heart race.

"You must really like suicides." The woman said and I shook my head frantically.

"I hate them actually."

"Then watch that mouth of yours." The woman said and I couldn't help, but to get a flirty vibe from it. Honestly, I was always getting flirty vibes from my coach, but that's only because I'm extremely delusional and completely infatuated with this woman.

"Come on, I promise only to say it when it's just the two of us. I'm not going to slip up and call you that around the team." I begged.

"Fine, but I'm still calling you Burrows." The woman said and I shrugged.

"I like being called by my last name."

"Think of this as your reward for helping me." The woman said and I frowned.

"No, I need something better than that." I teased.

"Okay, how about I cook for you tonight?" The woman said knowing the way to my heart.

"Are you inviting me over to your place?" I asked and the woman shrugged.

"How else are you going to enjoy my amazing cooking when it's fresh?" The woman asked and I almost fainted. Her smile could make an angel look demonic. She's so perfect.

"Should I bring my tooth brush?" I asked basically asking if I was spending the night.

"That's up to you." The woman said smiling almost shyly. I'm delusional.

"I'll bring it." I said smiling back and things just got quiet as we just stood there looking at each other. Is there tension? Of course not.

"Well we should probably get to work." The woman said clearing her throat walking around her desk and taking a seat. I sat on the couch that was against the wall to the right side of her desk.

"Yeah, the faster we get done, the faster I get to eat." I said making the woman laugh. Swoon.

"Just make sure you're putting those packets together correctly." The woman ordered and I just rolled my eyes.

Tonight is going to be fun.

Daniella

"How can you live here and not have a key?" My mother asked as we stood outside the door of Raquel's apartment. Her roommates weren't there either, so we were locked out.

"She was going to get me an extra one made, but she never got around to it." I said and my mother sucked her teeth looking like she wanted to hit me upside my head. I'm glad she didn't though. I still have a headache from yesterday.

"Well then call her or something Daniella. You're moving out of here today." The woman ordered and I rolled my eyes before taking out my phone and doing what my mother told me to.

"She's not answering." I said putting my phone back into my back pocket.

"Call Stevie or Janina." The woman suggested and I sighed.

"Ma, I promise I'm moving back into the dorms as soon as I can. Mya and I made up. Please let's just go do something together before you leave." I begged.

"Fine." The woman said and I sighed in relief.

I didn't really understand why my mother was so bent on me moving out of Raquel's place anyway. Even thought she barely knew Raquel, she still likes her. I don't think this has anything to do with Raquel actually. But I'm sure it has everything to do with Mya. My mother must really want us to get together. Just between you and me, she isn't the only one. If I was to have a girlfriend someday, I would definitely want it to be Mya, but I don't think that will ever happen. She's done with me. Romantically speaking.

"How about you call Mya and see if she wants to tag along?" My mother asked trying to be slick.

"She's with Mya." I said trying not to sound bitter. The other Mya came by early this morning and she and Mya went for "a run". I highly doubt any running is going on now though except for the running of Mya's tongue through my Mya's folds. Oh wow. I really need to stop thinking like that. I'm so nasty.

"What about Natalie?" The woman asked and I frowned.

"Her name is Nadia and I'm not talking to her at the moment." I said thinking back on how Nadi didn't have my back yesterday.

"If this is about yesterday, you need to get over it. It's a good thing she didn't lie for you. I was still going to get you anyway because I knew you were lying." My mother said and I just sighed and pulled my phone out again.

The phone barely rung before Nadia picked up.

"Dani Baby, I'm so happy you called me. I thought you were still mad at me." The girl said and I laughed dryly.

"I am still mad at you, but I was wondering if you wanted to come hangout with my mom and me before she leaves. I would like for you to get to know her little bit since you're becoming an important part of my life as my best friend and all. It's okay if you don't want to-"

"I want to." The girl said cutting me off.

"Oh, okay well get ready because we'll be to the dorms to get you in like ten minutes. We're down here at the apartments, so it won't take us very long to get to you." I told the girl.

"Okay, I'll be ready. And thanks for inviting me." The girl said and I could tell she was blushing without even seeing her face.

"Are you blushing right now?" I asked and the girl coughed before speaking.

"N-No. Why would I be blushing?" The girl asked and I could tell she was lying because her voice went up an octave.

"Mhmm. You better be ready when we get there." I said making the girl suck her teeth.

"I will damn."

"Don't use that kind of language with me Nadia." I said in a motherly tone.

"I thought you liked it when I talked to you like that." The girl said and I smirked.

"I like it when you talk period. Your voice is like a lovely melody to my ears. I could listen to it all day." I said making the girl laugh on the other end of the phone.

"I might need to bring a butter knife with me if you plan on being this smooth today." The girl said and I chuckled.

"Shut up cornball."

"Whatever horn dog." The girl countered.

"Can't argue with you there." I said shrugging.

"I'm hanging up now. I need to get ready."

"See you in a minute Nadi Baby."

"Okay Dani Baby."

When I hung up the phone my mother was giving me this weird look. Sort of like the face SpongeBob made in the episode that he found out that Squidward liked krabby patties.

"You aight Ma?" I asked because it was freaking me out.

"I'm fine sweetheart." The woman said still smiling and I gave her a funny look.

"Ooookay then. Let's go get Nadi." I said walking away from Raquel's door.

My momma can be so weird sometimes.

Mya

"Not to sound like an asshole, but how can you afford this place with the money you make at Chipotle?" I asked looking around Mya's apartment.

"My parents pay for it. I don't really have to work, but I just do because I like having my own money." The girl said sitting her bag down on the counter and turning to me.

"That's a good way to be. My parents send me money so I don't have to try balancing, school ,soccer, and a job. I would probably lose my mind." I said and Mya just nodded her head.

"I feel ya. Balancing a lot of things in high school is easy compared to doing it in college. College can get hectic." The girl said making me laugh.

"You speak about it as if you're not a freshman."

"I'm not actually. I'm actually a sophomore. I did a dual enrollment program in high school, so I sort of had a taste of both worlds." The girl informed me and I was really impressed.

"That's really cool. I knew you were smart, but I didn't know you were that smart." I said and the girl just shook her head.

"It's not that I'm really smart or anything. I just had a lot of time on my hands, so I put it towards school."

"Modesty. I like it."

Mya blushed a little at my words and I smiled. It was nice being in control of how someone else was feeling for once. I feel so powerless with Dani. She was my kryptonite.

"Wanna see my bedroom?" The girl asked randomly.

"We've barely been reunited for two weeks and you're already trying to get in my pants?" I asked playfully.

"I didn't mean in like that." The girl said blushing even more and running a hand down her face.

"I know you didn't." I said laughing at the girl's embarrassment. "And I would like to see your bedroom. I'm sure it's lovely."

"You're making me feel like a dork." The girl said frowning at me cutely.

"You are a dork. Now show me your room." I said and the girl did as I said.

I looked around a little bit more as Mya led me to her room and her apartment looked like it was designed by a professional. There was art work all over the walls and the furniture was very expensive looking. Her parents must be loaded.

"This is it." The girl said opening the door to her bed room. It was a good size and the bed was huge.

"How loaded are your parents?" I asked not really wanting an answer.

"This place may look expensive, but my mom and I designed it to look that way." The girl said and I was really impressed.

"Even the art work?" I asked looking around her bed room. The walls had art work on them just like the living room.

"I painted these." The girl said and I looked at the girl with a shocked face.

"I didn't know you could paint or even draw for that matter. We were friends for forever and never once did I see any of this." I said even more fascinated with the art now that I knew that it was Mya's work.

"I didn't really share it with anyone. I never thought I was good at it, but my mom talked me into entering an art show. Someone bid over ten thousand dollars for one of my younger paintings and from then on, I had no more doubts in my abilities." The girl said laughing lightly.

"These are amazing, Mya."

Mya blushed and thanked me before going over to one of her drawers and pulling out a sketch book.

"I promised myself I would never show you this, but I sort of want you to have it. I hope it's not too creepy." The girl said handing me the book.

"What's in it?" I asked a little afraid to open it.

"My muse." The girl said and I frowned in confusion.

"Your muse?"

"Just open it." The girl said and I gave her one more hesitant look before doing as she said.

"Oh my God." I said seeing a perfectly sketched picture of myself. As I flipped through the book I saw more and more pictures of me and though I felt a little weird, I was extremely flattered. And a little overwhelmed. The farther I went, the more realistic the drawings looked.

"I know it's creepy, but I couldn't not capture such beauty." The girl spoke smoothly and now I was the one blushing.

"When did you start drawing me?" I asked still looking through the sketch pad.

"After you moved. I couldn't stop thinking about you, so I just started drawing you. I know it makes me sound like a creep, but you were always on my mind, so I would always draw you." The girl confessed.

"How did you get me so.....right without seeing me?" I asked both a little freaked out and impressed.

"I always saw you. In my mind of course." The girl said looking at me and I suddenly felt naked under her gaze. It was like she saw all of me and I couldn't really figure out how I felt about it.

"Don't look at me like that." I said feeling insecure all of a sudden.

"How am I looking at you?" The girl asked tilting her head to the side.

"I can't really explain it, but I feel naked when you look at me like that. Like you can see every part of me even the parts I want to keep hidden, so stop." I said pushing the girl's face to the side so she couldn't see me.

"Well then close your eyes because I'm always getting lost in them." The girl counters and I laughed at her statement.

"Just don't look into them then." I said rolling my eyes.

"No, because then I'll be forced to look at your lips." The girl said turning her head and doing exactly that.

My heart rate picked up for two reasons, 1. Mya looked like she wanted to kiss me and 2. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted her to.

"I'm not going to kiss you." The girl said reading my mind.

"Why not?" I asked hoping I didn't sound disappointed because I wasn't. I was just curious.

"The last time I did that, I didn't hear from you for almost two years." The girl said with a bit of sadness behind her eyes.

"I'm sorry for shutting you out, but I was scared and confused. That was my first kiss and it was with a girl. My best friend that I looked at like a sister. Everything was just so messed up and I couldn't deal with it." I admitted and Mya nodded her head like she understood.

"It freaked me out too, but you were leaving and I had to tell you how I felt. I just couldn't say it, so I tried showing you instead, but what an epic fail that was." The girl said laughing humorlessly.

"How long did you like me?" I asked because Mya never gave off that vibe. It didn't seem like she felt anything for me beyond what two friends feel for each other.

"I think I started feeling things for you freshman year. I would catch myself staring at you and I would think about you all the time. Plus, I was sad whenever we were apart. I thought that's just how friends felt about each other, but I did what any confused teenager would do and went to the Internet in hopes of understanding my feelings. According to the Internet, I had a crush on you. As my feelings grew, I researched more and eventually my source confirmed that I was falling for you. I didn't really take it seriously, but when I found out you were leaving, I lost all of my doubts. I knew I liked you. It was more than like actually, but I don't really want to get into it." The girl said looking down at her shoelaces.

"I understand." I said not wanting to push the girl to express her feelings because I wasn't really in the place to hear it. I wasn't ready for someone else's feelings because right now, I was still sorting mine out. I was still in the process of getting over Dani and that last thing I want to do is break someone else's heart while trying to fix my own.

"Are you hungry?" The girl asked randomly and I laughed.

"I'm always hungry."

"Good. I know this place that's pretty close. They're really good." The girl said and as if on cue, my stomach growled.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." I said gesturing to my stomach.

"Wow, I guess you really are hungry." The girl said laughing at me. "Let's get you fed."

Raquel

I stopped by my apartment and got a few things before driving over to my coach's house. This wouldn't be the first time I stayed the night there, but I couldn't shake my nervousness. I have such a big crush on this woman and I have a feeling that tonight is going to be the night that I do something stupid.

-

It was about 6 o'clock when I pulled into my coach's driveway. After parking, I turned my car off and took a few deep breaths. After that, I grabbed my things, got out of my car, locked the doors, and made my way to the front door of my coach's house.

My finger hovered over the door bell for a few seconds before I finally pushed it. A few seconds later the door opened and I was immediately blessed with the smell of what ever it was the woman was making.

"Perfect timing. The food is almost done. Come on in." The woman said stepping aside and I stepped into her home.

I was already familiar with everything, so I went ahead and put my stuff in the extra bedroom like usual.

When I got back two plates where already placed on the dining room table.

"If you're wondering what I made, it's garlic butter shrimp pasta with a pretty basic salad and breadsticks." The woman said down playing her work.

"Don't just say it like this is nothing. This looks amazing." I said going over to the kitchen and washing my hands before actually taking a seat at the table.

"Well, I would like for you to taste it first. You might not like it." The woman said making me scoff.

"Seriously Raya? When have I ever not liked something you made?" I asked the woman.

"Well you freaked out that time I made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." The woman reminded me.

"Um, that doesn't really count considering I would have died if I ate it. I'm allergic to peanuts." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah. Well I can't name a time, but still. Taste it before you judge." The woman said taking a seat at the table in front of me. I made the mistake of looking into the woman's eyes and suddenly, I wasn't hungry for my food anymore. I was hungry for her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Raya asked and I shook those dirty thoughts out of my head and prayed before digging into my food. I prayed not only over my food, but for the strength to keep it in my pockets tonight. Ya know, since girls use their hands. Along with other things, but the hands are the main. Wow, I've been spending too much time around Daniella.

"This is like a freaking orgasm in my mouth." I said with a mouth full of pasta. Where the hell are my manners?

"I'm glad you like it." My coach said laughing and beginning to eat too.

"I'm sorry. That was rude." I said using the napkin beside my plate to wipe my mouth once I finished chewing.

"It was cute." The woman said shrugging and I started choking on air.

Calm down Raqi. She said "it" was cute. Not you.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked looking worried and I just waved her off telling her it was nothing.

"I'm fine *cough*. A piece of pasta just went down the wrong pipe. That's what I get for talking with food in my mouth." I said finally getting myself together.

"That reminds me, I forgot the drinks." The woman said standing from the table. "I made lemonade because I figured anything alcoholic would be inappropriate considering I encourage you guys not to drink."

"That's fine with me. I don't drink anyway." I said with a shrug. I really didn't drink. I never tried drinking. And I didn't plan on it.

"Well it's good to know one of my players listens to me." The woman laughed lightly and I think my heart melted in my chest.

"I would defend my teammates, but sadly, I can't speak for everyone."

"I already know those girl's get wild. I don't really mind as long as they don't bring anything onto the court." The woman said finally going into the kitchen to get the lemonade.

I got up too just in case she needed help. Bad idea.

I was walking into the kitchen as Raya was walking out which resulted in us bumping into each other. The sound of glasses shattering made us both jump.

"Shit." We both said at the same time we also bent down at the same time to put of the big pieces of broken glass which resulted in us bumping heads.

"Your clumsiness is rubbing off on me Burrows." The woman said rubbing her head and going back into the the kitchen.

I rubbed my head too and laughed at the statement.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to see if you needed any help." Raya returned with a mop and broom.

"Pick one." The woman said holding them out and I grabbed the mop.

"I'll buy you new glasses." I said moving out of the way as the woman carefully swept the shards of class on the the dustpan.

"Don't worry about it Burrows." The woman said just brushing it off.

This was going to be a long night if I couldn't get my shit together.

Daniella

When my mom pulled up in front of the dorms, I texted Nadia that we were outside and got out of the car.

Luckily, Nadia was already sitting in the lobby so she came right out.

"Well don't you look cute." I said smiling at the girl. She was dressed simple. She had on ripped skinny jeans, a plain white v-neck and black and white old skool Vans. Her hair was actually down instead of in it's normal messy bun which surprised me.

"Yeah, I ditched the bun." The girl said probably noticing me staring at it. It was thick and curly.

"You look cute no matter how you have it though." I shrugged and then smirked when I saw the girl blushing.

"Shut up." The girl said and I just laughed because I would never get a simple "thank you" from her.

"You're welcome." I said walking to my mom's car and opening the door for the girl.

"I can open my own door Daniella." The girl said pushing me before she got into the car. How rude!

"You're welcome again." I said before closing the girl's door.

Women are such complicated creatures. But they taste good, so I put up with it.

(Author's Note)

I'm back and I'm better....not really.

What's up homies? It's been a while. I've been pretty busy lately, so that's why I haven't been updating, but I'm sure you figured that.

Anyway, how did you like this chapter?

It wasn't anything major. The real ish happens in part two of JOTT. 👀

Also, what is/are your ship/ships if you have one/any?

And was Mya's (chipotle Mya) sketch book creepy to you? 🙁 Or was it romantic? 😍

I'm opened to any opinions or ideas you might have for this story, so talk to me people. I don't bite. Unless you're into that kind of thing. 😏

So yeah, I'm done now.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE Tell your grandma about it, your neighbors, your cat, your dog, your little sister's weird friend from across the street, just anyone. This story needs some more love. 😞

Okay okay I'm done for real now. Peace out homies ✌🏾

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 23.5K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
25.6K 802 42
This book is a spin-off of Shoot your shot if you haven't read that yet then you should probably go do that before reading this one or it just won't...
SPECTRUM Von Rielledivi

Aktuelle Literatur

61 3 15
It's a new year in Marymount Manhattan University, and the life of nine students intertwine in the most unique way. They're friends, or so they say...
410 39 10
story set in the 90s mainly following two girls (cheerleaders) as they fall in love and have to deal with the consequences of being gay in the 90s. b...