Claimed By Him Without Love (...

De beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... Mai multe

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 35

411K 15.9K 1.5K
De beyondocean

#3 in romance :)

Thank you for your votes and comments :)

About the countries :p by mistake i have written some states or cities name but guys i don't know the names of all the country around the world :p

And the number of countries in the comments are increasing so i will again write the names in the next week.

For now how about tell me your weights? Hahaha just kidding.

#tell the name of your favourite author on wattpad if you have any :)

##reply to a comment: i know bengali too but it is as same as my english :p

Apnader shobar dhonnobad jara amar story ke vote dichen :p i hope it was right.

******
******

''What do you mean by that?'' I asked her narrowing my eyes.

''Oh! You want to know?'' She fake pouted.

I glared at her.

''Firstly she is so sweet and you..''

''Sour.'' I said seriously.

''No! Who said that? You are bittttter.'' She said making a face.

I said nothing but waited for her next comparison.

I wanted to know the differences between us.

''Secondly she is helpful..''

''I am too.''

''Really? How?'' She asked raising brow.

''I give huge amount in salaries.'' She rolled her eyes.

''Not financially. I was talking about..normally..i mean helpful to people. She helped everyone without expecting anything in return.''

''Next.'' I started walking in a slow pace with her beside me.

''She respect others. She never disobey anyone whether they are older or younger than her.'' She looked at me with expectation like i would say something.

''Next.''

''She talks politely coated with sweetness of honey. And you talk with others like you have coated your tongue with chilli paste'' She said while chuckling.

I gave her a glare.

''Did i ever talked to you like that?'' I stopped walking and asked her crossing my arms.

''No..not with me or your parents. But everyone else and especially with Liza. And for an example.. you just hurt that lady with your bitter tongue and also called her b****. How will you feel if some stranger bump into your mother and tell her b****?'' She said crossing her arms too.

Seriously by looking at Mel like this..i started remembering my P.T teacher.

''Shut up.''

''You shut up. If Liz would have bumped into her. She would have apologized instantly. Even if the lady was bumped into Liz then only Liz would have said sorry instead of expecting a sorry from that lady. But you..it was your fault and see...Never mind. No one can change you.'' She said and started walking.

My mind started replaying the words that Liza told me...

What have i done to you? From the very first day you are behaving with me like a b****. What is my fault? You have hurt me whenever you wanted. I am human Mr. James Ashton i can feel...i can feel the pain...i was trying to cope up with you..i was hoping that you will change...but no..day by day you are hurting me more and more....but why? Why are you so mean to me?

She was expecting me to change but i....

I turned around and jogged towards the way where i bumped to that lady. I roamed my eyes everywhere but she was not in my vision.

I walked a little further. Still she was nowhere.

I stopped and raked my hands through my hair while looking around.

Finally my eyes landed on the same lady.

I jogged towards her. She bent down and started settling something on a bench. I was behind her. She was giggling.

What the...

She suddenly stood up straight but there was a baby in her hands.

Oh..she was picking her child..

She was smiling at the little girl in her hands who was trying to clap.

Then her eyes met mine and all the love and care that was there in her eyes changed into pure hatred.

''What are you doing here?'' She asked angrily.

''Umm..i..i wanted to apologize..look i am sorry... i didn't mean to say that. My mind was somewhere else.'' I tried to be polite.

''Yeah first you tell b**** and then you say sorry and story finished. You are a jerk.''

Damn!!

''I am really sorry and i mean it. Please forgive me it will mean a lot to me.'' I said honestly looking into her eyes.

She looked at me with a blank look then a smile spread on her lips.

Thank God!

I am feeling relieved now.

The girl in her arms was trying to catch me or my shirt.

She leaned totally on me that her mother had to caught her in time from falling.

I touched her hands and she held my finger.

Whoa!!

She was so small. She was unable to hold my finger with her so tiny ones.

I looked at her mother in disbelief and she started laughing.

''Haven't you saw a toddler before?'' She asked me.

''No..i mean yes i have seen them but only in pictures. I have never saw one with this close..or touched.'' I said feeling a little shy.

''Here. Take her.'' She started pushing her daughter towards me.

My eyes widen and my palms started sweating.

''NO!! I..i mean.. i will not be able to handle her...she is so small. What if i..by mistake held her too tight that she might break her bones..'' i said nervously.

''Hahahaha...'' she started laughing non-stop.

''God! Hahaha..you are unbelievable.''

''I..i don't have any experience...''

''You don't need any experience to hold a baby.'' She was still laughing. ''Here take her once in your arms and you will automatically know what to do.''

I hold the baby softly and then rest her on my chest.

Wow!!

The feeling was unbelievable and undescribable.

I can't believe this...holding a baby in your arms will feel this good..i never thought.

I made her sit on one of my arms and held her with the other. She was blabbering.

I wonder how Liza will handle a baby. She is very caring and i believe she will be a great mother of our...

Sh*t!! What am i thinking? Can't she stay away from me? I have ran away from her all the way to Columbia and still she is in my mind.

The baby started playing with my shirt.She was too close to me. I could see her chubby cheeks...

Whoa!!

I kissed her on the cheeks without knowing what i was doing.

She didn't liked it and she started making a cry face and in a minute she was crying her lungs out.

I can't bear a crying baby..

Her mom took her and cooed her in her arms.

How will Liza look when she will hold my b...DAMN!!

STOP IT JAMES!

''You were holding her perfectly and i saw how you were adoring her. You will be a great father.'' She smiled at me but i was shocked.

Shocked by her statement.

Shocked by my thoughts.

And shocked by my behaviour towards the little beautiful creature.

''Umm..i...should go now.'' I turned around hurriedly but to my bad luck i again bumped into someone.

It was a slim girl who was about to fall but i held her waist. Without wasting any time i apologized to her.

''Sorry.''

''No problem.'' But she started glaring at me. ''Will you now leave me please.'' She said and i left her.

Sh*t!!

She was now on the ground.

''Are you crazy?'' She said in a shocking voice.

I held her arms and picked her up.

''I am really sorry. Are you fine? But you told me to leave you so i..'' i couldn't stop my chuckle.

''Its alright and i am fine.'' She was smiling too. She looked at me then came a little closer and whispered in my ear.

''Can i have your number?''

''Why not. But let me asked his girlfriend first.'' Mel came from behind me and started typing a number.

''Oh..i am sorry..'' she said looking guilty and walked away.

''To whom are you calling?'' I asked her.

''Liza.''

''WHAT?'' I snatched her phone but there were images of me?

She snatched her phone back.

''When did you capture it?''

''When you were giving us a little show with her.'' She said referring to the slim girl i bumped a few minutes ago.

''And why?'' I asked giving her a glare.

''To make someone jealous.'' She smirked.

Liza?

I knew she was talking about her but i wanted to confirmed it.

''Who?''

''Ofcourse Liz.''

''Umm..k...but do you think she will?''

Will she feel jealous?

''We are going back to Olympia tomorrow.''

*******
*******
I hope you liked it :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 41.3K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
2.7M 120K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
282K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...