Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 39 - Wake Up.
Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 44 - Trooper.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 34 - Your choice.

13.2K 668 173
By Bhettiboop

Asha didn't say a word. As she stood by looking at the two in shock, Antoine looked at Deja and waved her hand.

"Listen, can I talk to Asha in private?" Antoine asked.

"Sure." Deja sighed as she stepped down the stairs. "I'll be in the car."

As Deja stepped out of the house, Antoine looked back at Asha and grabbed her hands.

"Asha, you're a down ass chick you know that?" Antoine smiled. "I ain't about to bounce outta here like you ain't my friend. My best friend. I just felt that our hearts were elsewhere."

Asha listened to Antoine and could tell that what he was saying was coming from the heart.

"Asha, I really don't want this to be the last of us. I still want us to remain close friends. And I still want to see Lily often." Antoine plead. "Can you please send her over every time you're busy with work since we work different schedules?"

Asha nodded her head, smiling at him.

"Of course." Asha smiled. "I'll even convince the boys to let you hang with us. As a friend."

Asha looked around, glancing back at Antoine.

"What about our home?" Asha asked. "How am I gonna pay for this?"

"Sell it and use the money towards Lily and Noah. Start a family with the daughter you guys already have." Antoine smiled. "Save it up for the both of you."

Asha looked around, then watched as Antoine slipped from her grip. She looked over the railing and watched as he grabbed his suitcases, smiling up at her.

"I love you, Ash." Antoine smiled.

"I love you too, Antoine." Asha smiled. "You have a nice life."

"You still gonna be in it." Antoine winked as he shut the door. "Don't worry."

Now it was Asha's time to make her move on Noah.

The next day, Isaiah picked Kayson up from Donna's. For the whole ride, Isaiah tried to make contact with Kayson, but he wouldn't speak much. At the most, Kayson would say 2 words and glance back out of his car window. When he got to their home 20 minutes later, he parked in front of his house and watched Kayson storm out of the car. Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows, watching him barge into the house.

"The hell wrong with you, Kays?" Isaiah barked as he walked into the house behind him.

As Tyler lied on the couch because of her morning sickness, Kayson sat at the table with his arms crossed. His eyes welled up with tears as he turned back to Isaiah, giving him a disturbed look.

"Wers my real mom!?" Kayson cried out.

"She's lyin' on the couch, Kays!" Isaiah said, pointing at Tyler. "Look!"

"I'm over here, Kays......" Tyler answered in a weak tone.

"No! Gramma sed mommy's not my real mommy!" Kayson wailed as he took out a picture of Taylor. "Dis mommy!"

Isaiah's mouth creaked open as his eyes laid on Taylor for the first time in 4 years. He looked down at Kayson as Kayson gave him an enraged look, eyes reddened with fuel.

"Y dint u just tel me!?" Kayson cried. "Y dint you tell me dat I had 2 mommy's?"

Isaiah felt guilty and so did Tyler. as Tyler lifted up on the couch, Isaiah picked up Kayson and sat next to Tyler, placing his arms around his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, lil man. I shoulda told you sooner....." Isaiah said as Kayson cried on his shoulder. "I just wanted to wait 'til you was older..."

"But......i'ma big boy...." Kayson wept.

"Yes Kayson, that was your real mother. But she had to go to heaven early. That's where Tyler came in!" Isaiah smiled. "Your second mommy had to make sure that you was taken care of. You should thank her!"

Kayson looked up and gave Tyler a hug, rubbing her back.

"Tanks mommy." Kayson sighed into Tyler's shoulder.

"You're welcome, Kays." Tyler sighed. "I'm sorry too..."

Kayson lifted up and looked at Isaiah.

"Will I c her agen?" Kayson asked.

"Yes. Definitely." Isaiah smiled. "It'll be a while, but it'll be worth it."

"And wat about uncle Gary and Uncle Tim?" Kayson asked.

Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows, giving him a weird look.

"Who's that?" Isaiah asked.

"Dem."

Kayson held up a picture of Taylor's brothers. Isaiah remembered getting into a brawl and murdering both boys in the doorway of his home when they tried to take Kayson.

"No." Isaiah growled. "You ain't seein' them again."

Isaiah clenched his jaw, looking out of the window.

"Kays, go upstairs and get ready to take a bath." Isaiah said. "I'll be up there in a second."

"Okay."

As Kayson jogged up the stairs, Tyler leaned up and started rubbing Isaiah's shoulders. He was livid. Isaiah clenched his fists as Tyler kissed him on the cheek and shook her head.

"I'm really getting tired of that bitch." Tyler growled. "What in her rabbit ass mind make her think that it was okay to tell Kayson some shit like that this early?"

"I wanna kill her ass so bad but I can't with the Feds on me." Isaiah growled. "I gotta wait until they get off my case about this drug charge."

During the night, Isaiah headed over to Carlos's house to hang like he always did while Kayson watched Tyler. When he drove into Schaefer, he seen a car parked behind Aunt Shay's. It was Damon's. Since Isaiah didn't know that, he pulled down to the end of the block and went inside of Carlos's home.

"What up, niggas?" Isaiah smiled.

The house was foggy and filled with smoke. Asha, Q, Carlos, Stacey, and some unidentified girl was playing a game of Domino's around the table. With no lights but the lamp on, Isaiah grabbed a chair and sat at the end of the table.

"Aye aye Isaiah, it's some new chick that just moved in the block." Carlos smiled as he looked at the girl. "Brenda, this my nigga Isaiah. Isaiah, this is Brenda."

"What up, Brenda?" Isaiah grinned.

As Brenda took another puff of her smoke and squinted her eyes at Isaiah, her eyes widened a little.

"Wait, do you have a twin brother?" Brenda asked.

"Yeah." Isaiah groaned. "That nigga elsewhere..."

Brenda jumped out of her chair and crushed the blunt on the carpet, grabbing her jacket and heading out.

"I've gotta go." Brenda panted. "Bye!"

"Bye?" Everyone said in a confused and lost tone.

Isaiah turned to everyone, giving them a weird look.

"Yo, she weird as hell." Isaiah scoffed.

"She probably embarrassed after giving Q some head." Asha winked.

"Dog. Isaiah. She made me nut twice. Twice!" Q said, lifting up and placing his hands out. "I ain't never had no head that good in my life, bro."

"That good?"

"Yes. She made me nut so good the first time that the second time was 5 seconds after the first." Q sighed, leaning back. "I love girls in Schaefer."

"Shieeeeettttt if I wasn't engaged I'd get some from her ass." Isaiah smiled. "I'm too committed, nah! Haha."

What Isaiah or anyone in that house didn't know is that that was Isaiah's half sister, Damon's daughter. She was 17 years old. She hadn't seen them since they were kids, so she was afraid that Isaiah might tell her dad about all of the shit that she's been doing. After playing 2 hours worth of Domino's and selling a small amount of drugs, Asha left and made her way over to Noah's to tell him the good news. Still, she hoped that her and Antoine would remain friends. When she arrived almost a half an hour later, Noah opened the door with his robe on. He glanced at her, cracking a small smile.

"I did it." Asha said in a serious tone. "I broke it off with him."

Noah cracked a bigger smile, watching her step inside.

"The only bad part is that we're going to sell our home, but I was going to use it towards this home." Asha grinned. "That is......if you'll let me and Lily move in so that we can have a place to stay."

"That's fine. That's completely fine!" Noah smiled. "You still doing photography?"

"Yes."

"Alright. I guess we can split the bill each month."

As Noah shut the door, he sighed and tied up his robe.

"Well, what do you wanna do?"

Minutes later....

Noah and Asha crashed into his bed, kissing and doing what they always do when they made up. Kissing, touching, and making out with each other. Now that Asha was all hers, Asha slipped a condom from her pocket and placed it in front of each other's eyes. Noah's eyes widened as he gave her a serious look, watching her wiggle it a little.

"It's up to you." Asha whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 18
Sophie and her friends thought they were ready. But they weren't. The new enemy had a plan and they would succeed. Unless someone stopped them.
79.9K 1.8K 58
'Never thought I could ever be loyal To someone other than myself I never thought I could ever be a spoiler Guess anything is possible with your help...
48 2 17
When ghosts from a past he thought he'd left behind come back to haunt him, Jay-jay must become the man he used to be to lay those ghosts to rest.
290K 10.1K 30
"I got myself thru all of this at the end of the day."