best friend's sister ↠ zach c...

Od deranged27

he came into my house.. but with a girl trailing behind him. ❝zach, this is my sister❞ little did i know, i... Více

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
the end

forty-six

2.9K 69 0
Od deranged27

lauren's pov

"of course zach!" i shout. he wraps his arms around me and lifts me off of the ground. he soon sets me down and i look around us to see a circle of all our friends. 

mario, loren, ariel, nick, and a bunch of our other friends were all surrounding us, cheering us on. 

"you did all of this? for me?" i ask him. "obviously. i needed to get you back" zach said, placing his hands on my waist. "i love you" i whisper.

"i love you too" he responds.

-

i laid in zach's bed, tired after the events that happened an hour ago. 

"think about it" zach said. "we met.. cause of your brother. then i found you really cute.. we started going out. got in tons of fights and now i have you, laying beside me" he said.

"yes i know. i'm lucky to have you" i mumble, half asleep. 

"i fell for my best friend's sister" zach said, before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to his body.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.3K 1.4K 27
You were never officially adopted but Boyfriend and his mother decided you were his older sibling so you just accepted it. You would walk into the ch...
9.5K 432 92
~•ImZachHerron followed you•~ This is a book for my bestie Harpreet💋
318K 3.1K 44
"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do everything to try to make me fall in love wi...
186K 3.7K 82
Moving a few hours from my friends wasn't easy but i managed i met lots of people i mean they didnt like me but i didn't care until i met the person...