Tsukiuta/Tsukipro: The Animat...

By Kuro_Neko09

★SLOW UPDATES✌️✌️ ★Heya! Check this out.... this a new anime.. another Musical anime with idols/students who... More

☀Handshake☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] ★
☀You're My Stress Reliever☀ [Kannazuki Iku x Reader] ★
☀Haunted House☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader] ★
☀Moon Rabbit Buns☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] (part 2) ★
☀Stuck With You☀ [Uzuki Arata x Reader] ★
☀My Brightest Star☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★
☀Insomnia☀ [Nagatsuki Yoru x Reader] ★
☀Take Good Care Of You☀[Mutsuki Hajime x Reader] (LEMON)★
Beat Snap Clap~~~
☀Been Dragged☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★
☀I'm Yours From The Start☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★
☀Knight In Shining Armour☀ [Bro!Shimotsuki Shun x Sis!Reader] ★
☀Worried☀ [Hazuki You x Reader] ★
☀Massage☀[Satsuki Aoi x Fem!Reader](LEMON) ★
☀Unexpected☀ [Fuzuki Kai x Reader] ★
☀Best Dinner☀ [Uzuki Arata x Reader](LEMON)★
☀New Things☀ [Yayoi Haru x Reader] ★
☀My Little Innocent Bunny☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader](LEMON) ★
☀Sweet Sugar☀ [Shimotsuki Shun x Reader](LEMON) ★
Not Part of Any
☀Castles☀ [Kagurazaka Soshi x Reader] ★
☀When It Blooms☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader](Hanahaki AU)★
☀️Cotton Candies☀️ [Kisaragi Koi x Reader]★
☀️First☀️ [Munakata Ren](LEMON) ★

☀Moon Flower☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★

4.8K 116 15
By Kuro_Neko09

'Neh, Neh, you're Mutsuki Hajime right?' A six years old girl said, smiling at the other kid.

'Yeah! I'm Hajime.' He said back.

'Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)(l/n). I'm new around here.' She said as she pointed out their house as he saw his mom talking to your mom. 'Hey do you want to play with me, I've seen a place, you'll like it there.' She added as she grin widely making him blush, she held her hand out and he take it without hesitation.

'(y/n), where are you going?' Her mom ask. 'Hi, Hajime-kun.' She greeted as she saw him as he nodded.

'We're just going to my secret base mom, if it's alright Auntie can I bring Hajime with me?' She ask.

'Of course you may, Hajime take care okay.' His mom said and she nodded happily, she drag him towards a playground and find her so-called secret base.

'Those kids, they're so cute together.' His mom commented.

'Yeah, you're right but (y/n) is sick, we're always went to different places so her health won't go any worse. She's anemic and when she wounded it bleeds so much and her anemic would come, I'm just scared for her.' Her mom said in worried.

'(y/n) will be fine, she's strong and I think she'll be happy with Hajime. Hajime always take good care of his friends, especially like her.' His mom said.

'You're right.' Her mom said and nodded in agreement.

'we're here Hajime.' She beam happily as she let him show her base. It was a small lake at the back of a playground and it seems no one came here so it's very clean.

'How did you find it?' He said in awe.

'Well, when I walk around without my mom.' She said. 'Hey are we friends right? You can also bring your other friends if they want, just don't bring any adults okay.' She said and he nodded. 'Alright then.' She added and peck his cheeks, he blush but he quickly hid it. She chuckle and stay there until the sun set down.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

'Mom, why are changing again, it's my seventh birthday, I want to celebrate it with Hajime!' She yelled as she look at the flowers Hajime always gave her.

'Dear please understand us, your condition may worsen if we'll not move out. You can go and say goodbye to Hajime.' Her mom said.

'No I want to be with Hajime, I like him.' She blurt it out, suddenly a glass accidentally broke and she pick it up as she wince in pain as her finger starts to bleed.

'Oh my dear...' her mom said in worried and she fainted again.

She move place again, without even saying goodbye to him personally. They become best friends even it's only a year, they always together taking care of each other, Hajime likes her, since he saw her first and broken hearted when his mom said she's leaving. He doesn't hate her and he'll never forget his first love, his moon flower.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"(y/n)-chan come on now, we don't want to waste this tickets if we're late." Your best friend said snapping you out of your blurry memory. You don't know why you always remember that but you never remember being there, your mom never told you, you just know you always change places until you become 18.

"Alright, I'm sorry." You said and the both of you hurriedly went to the concert of the Six Gravity and Procellarum.

"We're here!" (Bf/n) beam happily.

"Yeah and what is this late you're talking about? We still have 30 minutes before the concert and 5 minutes for the handshake event." You said.

"But, we're early so we can get the first line." She said. "Are you ready to see Mutsuki Hajime?" She ask and you nodded, you can't help to feel like you already know this guy and know his name somewhere.

"Yeah!" You said, feeling anemic.

"Hey, you alright? You feel anemic again?" She ask in worried.

"Hmm, no I'm fine." You said.

"Tell me if you're not fine okay." She said and you nodded.

"Alright! Since the idols are here we can begin the event as early as possible." The announcer said and the girls squeak loudly.

"Uh, can I come with her too, she's anemic so she needs to be assist." (Bf/n) said.

"If you two have the same ticket then you can." He said and you nodded and show our passes as we entered the tent.

"Hello, I'm Mutsuki Hajime, leader of the Six Gravity. Nice to meet you, two." He greeted us as you look at him, he really look familiar.

"(y/n)-chan come on now, stop spacing out." (Bf/n) said as you snapped out and take his hand and shake it.

He look at you intensely like his familiarizing you as you blush lightly. You pulled away as (bf/n)'s turn. You went out the tent as (bf/n) follow, he still looks at your direction until you're gone and went to the seats where the concert will held.

"You know, Hajime-kun is looking at you like he knows you." Your best friend commented.

"W-what? Don't be silly, (bf/n)-chan, remember we always change places." You said, blushing.

"I'm just stating, and looks like he likes you." She grin teasingly and you can't help to blush.

"Geez, stop it and get over with it." You said as you waited for the concert.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"Alright, thank you for coming to our concert, we hope that you guys enjoy it!" Hajime said over the microphone.

The two of you stand in front so the both of you clearly see everything. You can't help but to feel amaze to them especially Hajime, and you can't take away your gaze at him. You suddenly feel lightheaded as you blush when you saw his gaze towards you. The two of you stare at each other until suddenly someone push you in front as your arm scratch from a metal making it bleed.

"Hey, you need to be careful." You heard (bf/n) shouted and help you. "Hey you alright? Oh my (y/n)-chan you're bleeding!" She said out loud making all the people near you and also the idols in front gasp at what they hear.

"Huh?" You said and suddenly fainted, the lastly you hear is Hajime calling your name.

You woke up in unfamiliar place, you look around and see Hajime sleeping beside you, you ruffle his hair softly as you heard him groan in annoyance and woke up.

"(y/n), you're awake, thank goodness." He said and smile, he help you sat up and he sit beside you.

"H-Hajime?" You ask confusingly.

"Yes (y/n)? Do you remember who am I?" He ask and you shook your head. "If I tell you that you have a secret base behind a playground and your secret base is a lake." He said and suddenly all the blurry memories came in rush as you can see it clearly.

"Hajime?" You said and look at him. He smile and you blush.

"Now do you remember it?" He ask and now you nodded shyly, he chuckle. "Can you stand up? I already take good care of your wound and your best friend is outside waiting." He said more like sad when he said best friend.

"Hajime!" You called again. "Hajime!" You said again.

"I know you- why are you crying?" He ask and you widen your eyes and wipe it quickly. "Hey tell me why are you crying." He ask in worry.

"I'm just happy, I don't quite remember what happened to us when we're kids, now that I see you, I'm so happy to see you again." You said.

"(y/n) come here." he pulled you to him as he hug you. "Me too, I'm so happy to see you again." He said.

"Hajime, I-" you look up to him and suddenly you felt something soft on your lips, you widen your eyes to see him smile on the kiss and pulled away, you blush furiously and look away embarrassingly.
He chuckle and let you turn around to face him. "(y/n), I know all of it. Your mom told me everything before you guys move out again. Did your mom give you my gift?" He ask and you shook your head.

"No.." you said and he smirk.

"Then ask her okay." He said and peck your lips, suddenly the door opens as your best friend enter, she paused and widen her eyes as she squealing loudly.

"Oh my gold!" She exclaim happily and fainted.

"(Bf/n)-chan!" you yelled and stood up to help her. Hajime chuckle and carried her to bed.

"She's gonna be alright, besides I found my moon flower again." He said and for lastly peck your lips as he pulled away and you smile at him.

'Yeah my moon flower...'

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
A/n: hey! Hey! Hey! Here's Hajime for you, the black king... ↖(^▽^)↗
Story Info:
Italic- your past
Normal- present

I love him, yeah I'm a multishipper. So back off hahaha just kidding!!

So thank you.

See you next week! ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 128 15
༢ི❀࿔₊° ˳ ❝FOR THE POWER OF FUCKING FRIENDSHIP。 ❞ ˚₊✿⁺༚ 読み込み中 。。↴ ࿐ ❝BITCH...
155K 5.4K 196
STARSTRUCK, after watching a Joint Live Show performance held by μ's and Aqours, our protagonist Akihiko Suzuki seeks to find the same radiance of Sc...
399 0 23
I was inspired by my father to do art. I've always wanted to become an artist one day. Even if my dad told won't, I knew that I had to keep trying. O...
554 30 21
I'm bored so I made this? 😭 not good at writing but yuh. story description: A young dreamer who has fallen in love with the world of music, the ido...