Yours For Eternity ( a dramio...

By dark_function

It wasn't until he'd met Hermione that he was happy. But will that happiness last for long? There isn't much... More

Fights
surprising case
Encounter
Single
Malfoy Manor
Quality time: Part 1
Quality time: part 2
Breathtaking
The ball And After
Away
The news
Scars
It was You
That Smile
Mutual
Mistake
Crucio
Love and Hate
Family Matters
Without Her
The dream
Friends Forever
Date Night
Yes!
The big day
Epilogue
Author's Note

In Secret

298 5 0
By dark_function

Lucius's POV
"We've got the most lenient member of the ministry in our home. After she releases me, I can get rid of her and it can seem like a freak accident."

"Lucius, don't be this way. The war is over and there is no importance in blood status any more. She is helping you. You should be grateful. I've grown to like her and...." Narcissa said, but was cut off.
"Be quiet woman. How dare you speak such words about such filth. You are the one who is poisoning the mind of my son. I will do it." I spat back.
"I feel sorry for you, Lucius. You lack love but...." She had gone too far. My hand fell in contact with her face and she gasped as she tumbled back a little bit.
"You have no idea what she is doing behind our backs. Unlike you, I have it all figured out. I have someone who spies on her for me. And she saw what that filth did to my boy at the ball." I snapped at her and walked out of the room.
She still stood there, as still as a mannequin, still shocked from the slap she had gotten, eyes brimming with tears.
She had definitely made a Mistake by getting him released.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys that was a filler. Hope you liked the story till now. I've told y'all what Lucius thinks, now tell me what you think of the story.

PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE
I'd really appreciate good ones

-slytherin_scioness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 0 13
A war is starting, there is no joy anymore. Happiness only exists in her heart, and only when she's with him. (A Dramione Story)
106K 2K 34
Happiness isn't stable.The Malfoys, had so much happiness, that was just in the beginning. A lot of struggles have put them to the test, will all the...
2.9K 43 30
**Third Book to Partners and Companion** What happens after Hermione runs out on her wedding and finally confronts Draco about her feelings? Life has...
2.2K 60 25
**Sequel to Partners** Five years after finishing Hogwarts, Hermione Granger finds that her adult life has been nothing shorting of perfection. With...