Yours For Eternity ( a dramio...

By dark_function

It wasn't until he'd met Hermione that he was happy. But will that happiness last for long? There isn't much... More

Fights
surprising case
Encounter
Single
Malfoy Manor
Quality time: Part 1
Quality time: part 2
The ball And After
Away
In Secret
The news
Scars
It was You
That Smile
Mutual
Mistake
Crucio
Love and Hate
Family Matters
Without Her
The dream
Friends Forever
Date Night
Yes!
The big day
Epilogue
Author's Note

Breathtaking

448 8 1
By dark_function

Hermione's POV
I thought all day about what to wear.  Draco told me it was going to be a formal ball. All men would be wearing tuxedos and I am guessing the women would have to wear gowns. Kingsley and all heads of all departments would be there along with most of our friends.
I knew just the gown! I had bought it back in seventh year when I thought I would walk down the aisle and become Mrs Weasley. Never happened.
I had breakfast with the Malfoys and it was already time for lunch. I really didn't want to go but I have to make a good impression for myself, so I joined them. I don't know why but whenever no one's looking , I look at Draco. He's changed a lot and he's very attractive.
When I look down, through the corner of my eye, I see him looking back at me.

After lunch I went to take a nap since I had a while before I started getting ready. I put on a crop top and a pair of shorts. I heard a knock on the door ,I opened the door and found Draco there. He looked at me from top to bottom and then gulped and looked at my face. I smiled. He looked so cute. Wait, what??i so didn't think that.
"I just wanted to remind you that we have to leave in about 3 hours, so....."he trailed off.
"Ok, I just thought I'd take a nap, just to, you know, pep up.
"Oh, ok then" he said and walked away.

After an hour or so, I woke up and took a good long shower. I came out 10 minutes later and put on a loose spaghetti dress to put my makeup on. I put on some eyeliner and some glossy nude lip colour. I curled the end of my hair. I took off my present piece of clothing and wore the gown. It was a strapless, white gown that hugged my figure in all the right places. From my waist, it was plain net and above my waist was sequinned slightly. I pulled all my hair into one side and I was ready.

Draco's POV
I wore a plain black tuxedo with a white shirt and a red tie. I looked as handsome as always. I walked out of my room waited at the end of the stairs.
"Hi Draco"It was hermione. I looked up  and my jaw dropped to the floor for standing at the top of the stairs the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen in my life. I was looking at an ethereal goddess. By the time I had taken to come back to reality, she had reached me. I shut my mouth immediately, trying not to look like an idiot.
"You look......amazing"
She smiled. Ah! That smile.
"You look really handsome, Draco." She said.
"I know that" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.
I held out my arm and she took it. I apparated to zabini's manor with my partner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 26
As Hermione came back to Hogwarts for her final year, she found herself spending a lot of time with Draco Malfoy due to the fact that both of her fri...
106K 2K 34
Happiness isn't stable.The Malfoys, had so much happiness, that was just in the beginning. A lot of struggles have put them to the test, will all the...
122K 3.4K 21
Hermione is looking forward to her sixth year of Hogwarts. But the Wizard world is in total uproar. Draco is in some serious trouble and she will do...
25K 387 20
A story of two people meeting again and falling in love. But their relationship is made trubulant by the people they care about and the obstacal of b...