Leaving Fairy Tail ✔

By Golden_Heart_

Prequel to Saving Fairy Tail ( Book 1 ) When Lucy walks into the guild, Something was up... Was it because s... More

B e w a r e
Chapter 1 * Lucy Is Quitting
Chapter 2 * The Guild Mark
Chapter 3 * The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 5 * Goodbye
Chapter 6 * Meeting The Man
Chapter 7 * Missing Lucy
Chapter 8 * A Quick Visit
Chapter 9* The Plan
Chapter 10* The Plan In Progress
Chapter 11* Exposed
Chapter 12* Failed
Chapter 13* The Dark Truth
Chapter 14* The Secret Is Out
Chapter 15* Dreams
Chapter 16* Heartfillia Mansion
Chapter 17 * The Fight Begins
Chapter 18* Marked
Chapter 19* Caught
Chapter 20* It's All Over
Chapter 21* Daddy
Chapter 22* Saving Lucy
Chapter 23* It's Up To Lucy
Chapter 24* I Love You
Married
Kids
NEW UPDATE

Chapter 4 * Feelings

36.8K 1K 432
By Golden_Heart_

Chapter Four

Feelings

Natsu's P.O.V

I pulled away from Lucy. Looking down at her, I realized how weak she looked. Her once joyful and brightened mood was now replaced with sorrow and guilt. I felt my throat go dry.

She can't leave...

Who will I visit everyday and tease?

"You-you can't go.." I whispered. I knew it wasn't her choice, but I couldn't lose Lucy.

She looked up at me with wide eyes. We were so close, yet we were being pulled apart.

"Natsu.." She mumbled, her cheeks were turning red and I had no idea why. Yet just my looking at her, I felt my cheeks grow oddly warm.

"You can't leave fairy tail or team Natsu, you're our nakama and-and I won't let you." I said crossing my arms. I felt everybody's gaze settle on me.

"Natsu if I refuse they would do something, I don't want to drag you or anyone into this." Lucy answered.

"But imagine how we'll feel." I argued. "It won't be the same Luce." She smiled softly and hugged me once again.

"We'll meet again...I promise.." She said softly. I returned the hug, not wanting to let go. As we stood there, hugging once again, I felt something weird in my stomach and it wasn't because I was hungry.

Do I Like Lucy? No one ever told me what happens when you like someone, Igneel never taught me, maybe I should ask Erza or Liasanna...

_______________________________________________________

Yes she's in the story but this time unlike most stories she not the bad person it's-🙊Oops sorry😅Foget I said anything...

Update

I added things, I took out some things.

- 1/2/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.7K 47
Lucy, the light of Fairy Tail was being bullied by her so called 'Nakamas'. She wasn't bullied by one person who she loved like a brother, Gray. The...
62.7K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
367 46 22
Summary The story takes place after Zeref and Acnologia were defeated. During the time Lucy has spent on Fairy Tail, everyone else has been getting s...
34.2K 1K 24
Natsu and Lucy are forced to leave the guild because someone wants their secret power. Memories of Fairy Tail are erased. Memories of Natsu and Lucy...