My Brothers Best Friend

By Yamileth_Cardenas_

My name? Yamileth. Regular name regular life right? Well, what if I were to tell you my last name was Pimente... More

Introduction
School?
He left
The Accident
Gone
Worthless
Welcome to Miami
Meeting them
Secrets Revealed
Finding out
Safe With Me
Cafรฉs
:'(
That smile
Park
He's Perfect
I Promise
My Only Reason
Jokes
His #1 Fan
Not The End
Surprises (PT.1)
Surprises (PT. 2)
Pranks
Chasing and Tickles
Explanations and Arrivals
Ducks
Sorry
A/N
Duck faces
Food and Mini Speeches
beach nights
No One
A Step Closer
Shopping
After Many Years
Catching Up
PLEASE READ! PLEASE!!
Eating Disorders?!
Happy Birthday!
Zoo
Getting Help
On The Hunt
Thorns & Questions
Continue?
Cafรฉ

CNCO

1.9K 83 53
By Yamileth_Cardenas_

Dedicated to MusicDreamer80 cause she's been commenting for the chapter. Thank hun! 💙😘

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

December 13 ,2015

This was it.

Show time.

Which 5 stay and be in the band.

Which 2 leave.

The boys were all in the back finishing up getting ready. Their stylist putting the final touch up on their make up or finishing up their hair.

They all look great! But they also look a bit nervous...

"¡Ya es hora chicos! ¿Estan listos?" Alejandra said once she came in wearing a long blue dress with a black belt. Ugh she so pretty!

"Yeess!!" all the guys yelled.

"Anden pues. Ya vamos empezar." she smiled and walked off somewhere

"I just want to wish you guys the best. You're all great singers and it sucks that 2 of you have to leave. But for no matter what happens, your all amazing guys and you will all make it far. I can promise you that." I said in a low voice but loud enough that they can hear me.

"Aww. Thank you Yami." they said and all gathered in a group hug with me in the middle.

We stayed like that for a moment until they called them to start getting ready to go up.

"C'mon." Johann said pulling my arm.

We went to where there was already a lot of people (mainly girls) standing and cheering.

"JOHANN!" Someone yelled and Johann followed the voice.

He stopped in front of a few girls that had huge smiles. I recognized 2 of them and the others, I had no idea who they were.

"Hola chicas" Johann said giving each of them a hug before standing next to me again.

"Damn Johann. ¿Porque no nos introduces? ¿Como se llama tu novia." one of the girls said.

Johann smiled and looked at me then to them. "She is not my "novia". This is Yamileth Pimentel. Yamileth these annoying girls are the boys' girlfriends. That is Karla and Sophia, you already met them, Joel's and Zabdiel's girlfriends. That is Jannet, Jaime's girlfriend." she smiled and shook my hand. " That's Stephanie, Christopher's girlfriend. " She also smiled and just kinda waved since she was behind like 4 girls. " And that's Monse and Guadalupe, Lupe for short. She's Richards girlfriend and Monse is Ericks girlfriend."

Yeah I'm not memorizing all that at once.

They all smiled and I just slightly waved at them muttering a 'hi'.

"She's Pimentel??" one asked.

"Yeah. She is Joel's twin sister."

"Twins sister?!" they all yelled except for the two who already knew.

"Yeah!! She-" Johann started to explain but got cut off my music playing and an announcer started speaking.

Soon enough, Alejandra came out and started bringing out the judges.

After the judges, the show began with a performance of Pitbull with the guys.

After that, it was time for the solo performances.

The first one, was Erick. Erick sang "Bailando Por Ahi" and has some pretty nice moves. (😉😏👅🔥)

After him, was Christopher singing "Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti" . The way he held the notes and put so much emotion into the song, wow.

Laura started saying some things to him and mentioned his mother and how's she's most likely looking at him right now in TV and told him to say some things to her.

I remember them telling me how Christopher hasn't seen his mom for such a long time and how he misses him. They're all the way in Ecuador and he's here fighting for his dream.

As he was saying some things, the walls behind him started to separate and the fans started screaming and yelling. He looked confused for a moment and turned around and saw his mom. He turned again and just kneeled down a started to cry.

His mom started walking towards him and tried pulling him up. He got up and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. They gave each other so many kisses and you can heard their cries for his mic.

It was such a beautiful moment.

I didn't realize I had tears in my eyes until one dropped to my cheek.

Alejandra kept trying to get his mom to say something but she just couldn't. She kept trying to get her to say something but they were holding each other like never before.

Let them have their moment woman! Can't you see they're in the middle of something very emotional! I mentally yelled at her. (😂 Never cried so much over something on TV.😭😭)

She finally let them be and they went on commercial break.

I looked over to the side and saw the girls sobbing with their hands over their mouths and Johann was just smiling with tears in his eyes.

We waited for the show to continue, and when it did, they started getting ready to announce the first member of the band.

"El primer intrigante de la banda es... Eres tu Christopher! " Alejandra yelled out making everyone start screaming and clapping.

He closed his eyes and Joel, who was standing next to him, pulling him into a big tight hug. Then all the other guys gathered together as well and hugged him.

He went to where Ale was and said a few words before going to take his seat in the chairs of the 5 band members.

After Chris' performance, was Yoandri singing "Say Something". Then Joel sang "Treasure", Jaime sang "La Noche Es Tuya", Zabdiel sang "Peligro", and Richard sang "Man In The Mirror".

Alejandra started getting ready to announce the second member of the band.

After stalling for a while she announced Richard as the member. The guys hugged and Yashua ran onto the stage a hugged his brother.

After yashua, the other members of his family went up.

The third member of the band, end up being Joel. When Alejandra said his name, he was shocked!

He covered his face with his hands and eveyine hugged him.

After Joel, the ones who haven't been chosen, had to sing a song, chosen by the fans.

Erick sang "La Temperatura ", Yoandri sang "When I Was Your Man", Jaime sang "La Mordidita" and Zabdiel sang "Stay with me" .

The winner of that round was Erick.

Between Yoyo, Jaime, and Zabdiel, the votes of the judges ended up being tied. So they had to sing a song together from my boyfriend, Prince Royce. Just kidding... He's not my boyfriend... Yet. 😏😉

They sang "Soy El Mismo" starting off with Yoandri. Jaime was next and Zabdiel followed after.

Alejandra started off with who got the least votes, which ended up being Jaime.💔

Then the time for the final member of the band came. It was either Yoandri or Zabdiel.

Nerve wrecking moment and the winner was "Zabdiel!" Alejandra yelled.

Yoyo and Zabdiel hugged and went to where they were supposed to go.

The winners of the band started getting ready for their first song.

Ale started announcing them and the song their singing.

"CNCO!" She yelled.

The guys started singing "Devuelve me mi corazón". As everyone cheered and yelled and balloons and confetti started falling.

Christopher Velez, Richard Camacho, Joel Pimentel, Erick Brian Colon, and Zabdiel De Jesus, also known as... CNCO.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1195✨
08•01•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN RICHARDS BABYGIRL! OML SHE WAS BORN TODAY!!! A NEW BABY #CNCOwner 😭💙❤ Hermosa la nena

And who went to Yoyo's, and the Cardenas twins meet and greet??? 😭 I couldn't go! 😭

Are any of you going to the concert on August 3rd? If you are... LUUCCKKYY!!! 😭😭

Well this chapter, y'all pretty much saw it all coming. Nothing new. I was planing on making it so it was different members... But I'm just like... naw. Lol

Well, sorry its late and all but I will no longer be having that updating schedule like I used to.

Well, hope you enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Me or him By no

Fanfiction

1.8K 113 26
You meet the Camacho brothers for the first time and you got their attention. Will they both gain feeling for you? Who will you fall for? Will this b...
5.4K 491 27
Ana has lived most of her life with her bestfriend Yoandri Cabrera. But Yoyo is scared to loose her when the famous band CNCO comes across them. Who...
187K 5.7K 63
CURRENTLY EDITING!...like Grammar, parts of the story. More explanation. ~~~~~ [Highest Ranking: #4 ~ July 9th, 2018 Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking:...