Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
13. Up In Flames
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

21. What A Ball!

2K 56 41
By -get-well-soon-

Bad Decisions - Ariana Grande

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mystic Falls Hospital

Elena sighed and walked to her car. She was really worried for Alaric why would someone stab him in the middle of night? She started her car and started to reverse, but she hit something. She stopped driving immediately.

Elena got out of her car and checked her bumper.

There was nothing there. Suddenly, Rebekah appeared.

"Drive much?" she growled.

"Rebekah." Elena pleaded.

Rebekah grabbed Elena and pushed her against her car.

"Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt."

Rebekah went to bite Elena but she screamed, all of a sudden Mirabella rushed over and pushed Rebekah off her, Elijah right behind her held Rebekah against the car by her throat.

"Elijah, Bella."

"Leave." Elijah commanded.

He released his grip on her throat. Rebekah stepped forward, challenging him.

"Are you challenging me?"

"You're pathetic. All of you." She said before she sped away.

"I'll go follow her to make sure she doesn't come back. Are you all right?" Bella asked Elena

"I'm fine. I'm sorry."

"For what?" Mirabella asked.

"For Stefan."

"Don't be sorry, love its not you fault that he loves you." Mirabella smiled before she followed after her sister.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Gilbert Residence

The next morning, Elena, Stefan, and Damon were in the kitchen discussing the events that had occurred after the dinner party nights before

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena told them.

"As in the Original Witch?" Stefan asked.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon questioned.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus."

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan sighed.

"Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elijah." Elena responded warily.

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan said.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon frowned.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." Elena confirmed.

The doorbell rang.

"I believe him." She said as she opens the door.

When she opened the door there on the doormat were two envelopes with beautiful handwriting one saying 'Elena Gilbert' and the other 'Damon Salvatore'.

When she turned around both Salvatores were there in the living room.

"What is it?" Damon asked as she handed him the envelope with his name on it.

Elena opened the envelope, "It's an invitation. 'Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration.' Damon joined her at the end , reading off his envelope.

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asked.

"The Original Family." Elena answered.

Elena turned her card over there's a note on the back. 'Elena, I think it's time we finally meet -Esther."

"Why do I have one?" Damon questioned.

"Check the back." Stefan told him.

Damon flipped the card and saw a note as well.

'You were my last option, I only have three rules, look presentable, don't cause problems, and don't bring up those nights. -Mirabella"

Damon laughed and the others in the room looked at him weirdly.

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"I have a date, to this ball thingy."

"With who?" Stefan asked.

"Oh just some one I had some fun with. It's been a fling for the past three or four days."

"Wait on the night of the dinner party." Stefan asked.

"Yep." , Damon answered as he stuffed the invitation in his pocket.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Klaus' Mansion

"Bella? Tell me how handsome I am." Kol said from in front of a mirror.

"Ah, Kol you know that lying is a sin."

The door opened and Klaus walked in and straight to Rebekah.

"You went after Elena what is wrong with you?!"

"Here we go." she sighed.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

"Again with he dagger threats? Dint you have any other tricks?" Kol smirked.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself."

"And who are you, my father."

"No Kol, but you are in my house."

"Then perhaps we should go outside.

"Enough!" Esther yelled. "Niklaus, come."

"Looks like someone's going to get a time-out from mommy." Mirabella smirked.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mystic Grill

"Careful, Caroline. It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back." Rebekah said as she and her sister entered the bar.

"What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals."

"Get over yourself Elena, it's not all about you." Rebekah scoffed.

Rebekah walked away over to Matt and handed him an invitation for the ball.

"Oh my god. Sh's inviting him to the ball. Why is she inviting him?" Caroline gasped.

"Probrbably to get this reaction from you guys." Bella said now sitting down at the table.

"Wait Bella who did you invite?"

"Oh, just some guy I had been having a fling with."

"Funny. Damon said the same--" Elena's eyes grew wide, "You've been having sex with Damon!" She yelled so loud the entire bar could hear her.

"Yes, Elena tell the whole world why don't you."

"Stefan's going to kill him." Caroline said.

"Why should Stefan care we broke up, or divorced, or whatever it is we're no longer together. It shouldn't effect him in the slightest. Plus, it's not like I'm dating Damon we're just keeping each other company."

Caroline scoffed , "What time is this stupid dance?"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Klaus' Mansion

It's now evening. Cars are pulling up the driveway in front of the mansion. Inside there are lots of people talking. A live band is playing classical music.

Damon walked over to Carol Lockwood and handed her a glass of champagne.

"Hello Carol."

"Hello."

They clinked glasses.

"Hanging out with your new bestie?"

"I'm the mayor, Damon When the oldest, deadliest, family of sam,fires moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile."

"Hmm, Well at least you know who you're borrowing that cup of sugar from."

"I'm trying to protect this town. They've assured me they want peace, and I've assured them that I'd enforce it."

Kol walked over and kissed Carol's hand as he greets her, "Mayor Lockwood. We haven't formally met. Kol Mikaelson. I hope your lovely town embraces us just as much as we plan to embrace it."

Damon held out his hand to shake Kol's hand, "Damon Salvatore. Have we met?"

Kol doesn't shake his hand, "I've met a lot of people. And you don't particularly stand out."

Kol walked away.

Damon sees Mirabella enter from a hallway wearing an exquisite dress. He stares at her in awe.

Outfit by kdeanbh on polyvore

"Excuse me, Carol." Damon said as he walked towards the Mikaelson.

"Damon." Mirbaella acknowledged

"Bella, how have you been?"

"Good, besides the fact that I slept with my ex-husbands brother."

"Oh, come on you know you wanted to or you wouldn't have done it again."

"Trust me four times is enough. It's not happening again."

"Actually it was five and I think a sixth is in the near future, don't you?"

"It was a moment of weakness."

"Is that all it was to you really?"

The music stopped just in time.

"Ah looks like I'm needed."

"I'll see you tonight in my bed."

"More like in your dreams, Salvawhore"

"Salvawhore? That's a new one."

Mirabella made her way onto the stairs standing between Finn and Elijah.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.", Elijah started, "Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom, where my sister will be singing.

Mirabella makes her way on stage, "Um, this song isn't the song we originally practiced I just changed it 30 minutes ago, but I wrote this three days ago and I hope you enjoy."

When Mirabella was finished she took a small curtsy and walked off the stage and was joined by Damon Salvatore.

"I didn't  know you could sing."

"Well, now you do."

"Was that song about me?"

"Maybe."

"You confuse me."

"How?"

"You say no more this," Damon pointed to Bella then himself, "but you write a song about me."

"Maybe, I'm just trying to make sure your not trying to get under your brother's skin."

"Trust me I wouldn't continuously have sex with you to get back at my brother."

"Ok." and with that Mirabella walked away.

But what they didn't know was Stefan Salvatore was listening to their entire conversation.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Esther called everyone into the foyer, "Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!"

Mirabella went grab a glass but Elena beat her to it. "We can't have you drinking if you have to tell Caroline, Bonnie, and I the dirty little secrets of your fling with Damon."

Mirabella just laugh but she never took the drink.

Elena did this in purpose. Esther had linked the children together through Elena's blood to kill them. But she didn't think Mirabella deserved to die. She helped them. So she made sure the good Mikaelson never had the drink. And she didn't fail.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Matt was walking past the balcony when he heard his name whispered. He abruptly stopped and walked onto the balcony. No one was there. Matt turned around and was just about to leave when Kol appeared behind him.

"Good evening. You're Rebekah's friend. We haven't met."

"Matt Donovan."

They shook hands.

"Kol Mikaelson."

Kol started to squeeze Matt's hand tightly. Suddenly an audible cracking sound is heard.

"Aah!"

Matt fell to the floor.

Damon shows up behind him, "Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

" Aah!"

"Easy on the hand. Guy's a quarterback." Damon said.

Damon rushed at Kol and pushed him off the balcony and jumped down after him. Damon then beats up Kol and snaps his neck. Stefan came running out of the door.

"Damon! Are you crazy?"

The rest of the Mikaelsons and Elena come out from the opened door and see what happened.

"Maybe a little." Damon looked to Bella, "Far be it for me to cause a problem."

"Damon turns his back and walks away."

Rebekah said loud enough for everyone to hear, "He's your date." She said looking at her sister.

Stefan turned to face her and she just looked at him no emotion on her face and walked away.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mirabella went to look for Damon in the only place she knew he would be.

Mystic Grill.

He was at the bar carrying a nearly empty alcohol bottle.

"Damon. Alcohol isn't always the answer."

"Well, it is when a girl you have a crush on and have slept with on multiple occasions doesn't tell you her feelings."

"Is that what you want? For me to admit my feelings?"

"Yes, what's so hard about that?"

"Whats so hard? Oh, I don't besides the fact that I kind of like you but your my ex-husbands brother. Yeah that's so normal."

"Yeah it is, in a world of Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches."

"Your right it is."

Mirabella kissed Damon and didn't stop.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Damon and Bella entered Damon's bedroom, in a heated make out session. They ripped each other's clothes off and Damon continued to kiss Mirabella on the neck.

Damon led her to his bed where they had fun for the sixth time in the past week.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

OK I'm good.

Check out my other story

CHANGING DIRECTIONS

BASED OF THE SHOW BABY DADDY ON FREEFORM

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW

BYEEEEEEE

- L I L Y💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.8K 24
Kenzie Gilbert has been secretly keeping a long distance relationship with Stefan, who was whisked away for the summer with evil hyrbid, Klaus Mikael...
2.4M 89.5K 84
◌¨̮͚ *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...
1.2M 45.8K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
95.1K 1.7K 26
Phoebe Marie Saltzman, she's the youngest of the Gilbert's. Though she was dropped off at their door when she was a baby she knows she is still one o...