Girl meets Feelings

By jinsoulscoochie

Riley seems to be confused about her feelings towards Maya. But something comes in between while Riley explor... More

Chapter 1: Art Class
Chapter 2: Bay Window
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 3 part 2: What if?
Chapter 3 end: I think I know
Chapter 4: Lucas
Chapter 5: The date
Chapter 6: "She's not feeling good right now"
Chapter 7: True feelings
Chapter 8: Sleepover at Riley's.
Chapter 9: Maya
Chapter 10: It's up to you
Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker'
Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' part 2
Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' end
Chapter 12: A time to be alive
Chapter 13: The date (?)
Chapter 13: The date (?) part 2
Damn
Chapter 14: Am I even your bestfriend?
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16: Moved On
Chapter 17: Replaced
Sneak Peek
Chapter 17: Replaced part 2
Chapter 19: Riley's feelings (End)
I CANT WITH THIS BOOK
Hello. Sorry

Chapter 18: Maya's Feelings

1.5K 42 11
By jinsoulscoochie

Maya's Feelings
(Maya's POV)

Everyday, I have questions that floats around my head waiting to get answered.

I have a particular question that is different this time; Who do I have feelings for?

There's this one girl in my life that I have known ever since I was a little kid. We both met at a pretty young age and became best friends, and we still are. I love her to death and she knows that and I know that she loves me to death too. She showed me that everything is possible if you just believe. Cliché but it's true. She is the first girl ever in my life, that I have fallen in love with. There's more about her that I could talk about all day...

Then there's this other girl that I have only met days ago. I trust her enough to be my friend. Everything about her is just... perfect I guess, well not that perfect. She's a very caring person and cares about you so much. Whenever you're sad, she's there by your side and fixes everything. She's literally an angel that was sent from above.

I only want one of them

I need to choose

She's just my friend and the other one is my best friend. Both mean so much to me and my heart would break into a million pieces to see them both sad.

What would I say to them if I choose?

Should I tell the person that I love them more than just a friend and the other one that I love them as a friend?

I don't know anymore

Or the best one is not to choose... But no, I need to choose. I can't keep it in for a long time. I eventually need to let it out someday but, I'm not ready yet.

I need to fully think about who to choose.

Okay, but, Y/N doesn't even know that I like her but I don't know if I really like her but at the same time something inside me tells me that I like her but I'm not sure. I need to tell her that I kind of like her.

This is so frustrating. I like two girls at the same time.

And then there's Riley, we both have - well had - feelings for eachother. I don't even know if she still has feelings for me. Should I ask her? Or does she show me that she still has feelings for me and I'm just oblivious?

Time passes by quickly

I need to choose

Riley or Y/N, Riley or Y/N, Riley or Y/N.

Their names going around my head.

I need help choosing

Lucas and Farkle? and maybe Zay?

They're boys, what could they possibly know about lesbian or bisexual love? 

I'm just kidding

Scared

I am scared

What if they're gonna hate me

What if they're gonna hate on eachother but then Y/N doesn't know that I like her well kind of whatever.

But whatever, I have to choose someday

I have to choose wisely

Wish me luck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 278 30
Lucas leaves for a year and when he comes back A lot of stuff have changed especially people Will he fall for the new Maya? Read to find out This s...
72K 2.1K 32
Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya/Laya Fanfic "Maya, can you move a little...
8.8K 186 9
What would happen if Riley didn't forgive Lucas for hiding his past after chapter four of the second season? What if Maya went to cheer up a sad cowb...
216K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...