The Werewolf's Perfect Mistak...

By halohebby

[√ Edited] "Adster ple-" "You ruined me okay!" I blurt, cutting him off as I fight back the angry tears that... More

Introduction & Summary: ✔ Edited
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: ✔️ Edited
Chapter 3: Making A Effort
Chapter 4: Start Of A War
Chapter 5: Too Late
Chapter 6: A Burning Bond
Chapter 7: And Maybe It's Me..
Chapter 8: Number 11...?
Chapter 10: There's Dreams And There's Reality
***NOT A CHAPTER***
Chapter 11: Second Guessing Myself
Chapter 12: Living A Little.
Chapter 13: How Could You?
Chapter 14: Plan In Action
Chapter 15: A Deal Made
Chapter 16: Good Night..
Chapter 17: Future Alpha Buisness
Chapter 18: All Buisness
Chapter 19: Not Again
IMPORTANT:
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Chapter 20: Welcome Home.
Chapter 21: Promise Me.
Chapter 22: The Big Day...
So I Just Really Wanted To Know...
Notice:
Chapter 23: Stay With Me
Chapter 24: When You Love Someone.
Chapter 25: A Dinner To Remember
Chapter 26: Don't You Ever Forget
Chapter 27: Mates, Mood Swings, and Planning.
Author's And Their Aithor's Notes, Ugh.. I'm Sorry.
Chapter 28: Early Mornings and Plane Rides
Chapter 29: A Beautiful Sight For Tired Eyes
Chapter 30: Open, Close.
Chapter 31: I'm Baaaaack!! Who missed me?
Chapter 32: Take Over, The Breaks Over.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ, ITS ABOUT ME UPDATING!!
Information™
New Character List™
Chapter 01™

Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Congratulations

7.3K 230 19
By halohebby

Dedicated To: Regina411 whom requested through inbox a chapter in Eric's Pov. It never occurred to me to actually write a chapter in Eric's point of view, I didn't think it would have any value. So I almost didn't accept this challenge. But it occurred to me all the things that could go on in Eric's head, all the things you guys don't know about him just yet. It's about time I showed you guys, just a little more of Eric Moon.

Warning: This chapter does have a sexual scene placed in it. I will mark it with *** at both the beginning of it and the end of it so the readers who prefer not to read it won't have to.

Eric Moon's Pov:

"AND WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU, HUH?" She yelled her voice filled with confusion, but I kept my back to her knowing if I turned around I would regret it. All of the wrong I had done to her. The same thing's I'd been regretting since my disappearance, the same things she wont/ can't/ shouldn't accept my apology for.

"Then I'd tell you it doesn't matter anymore." I stated in a raspy voice swallowing the lump in my throat. I took a deep breath as I walked into the entrance reminding myself that Alpha's don't cry over girls. Even if she is the love of my life, I can't cry over her. I turned around just quick enough to see her as she slid down the side of my car to the ground, quickly taking out her cellphone as tears raced from her eyes. I felt a ping in my chest before the burning started, but I couldn't do it, I couldn't do what I needed to do to make it stop permanently.

"Go HELP her, for once do something right for her! We're going to lose our mate if you keep up like this." My wolf barked at me causing my insides to burn stronger as I fought off my wolf, not needing him to take over. "If you don't do it I'll do it myself."

"You can't, it's too late okay? We've already lost her. Do you really wanna force her into this?" I frowned looking at her intensely. Her brown hair spiralling only a bit at the ends, brown eyes filled with tears as her emotions spiralled out of control. I was sick of causing her tears. I hated to see her cry, even though I saw it more often then not, its still stung me to see a single tear cross those vibrant brown eyes.

"Ryan? Yeah I'm fine.. Hey, um,  do you think you could come pick me up? Oh yeah, sorry I forgot I can just call my mom." She frowned wiping her tears onto the back of her tender hands as I realized I'd done it once again. I'd broken her heart, only this time... I'd shattered my own in the process. "Yeah, i'm fine. I love you too, i'll see you in a couple of hours. Bye baby."

My heart spun and I suddenly felt really sick, I wanted to vomit but I wanted to cry even harder then I had before. She loved him. I couldn't help but want to break something, do something. Anything! I wanted to be the only guy she said that too, I wanted to be the one behind that ring on her finger, the one she'd be promising her life to soon. But I wasn't, I'd probably never be, because he was. That was clear. He's everything to her that faith said I was supposed to be. I took a deep breath trying too clear my head and remain calm as my body, heart, and mind ached with hurt. My body trembled as the pain took over me, it hurt, everything lately just hurt so fucking much.

"Yo Eleven, what's up man!" Chris smiled smoothly walking over to me followed by Derek and AJ. "Woah, you alright?"

"Yeah dude I'm fine." I chuckled bottling my emotions quickly as as my friends made their ways over. Chris was built, black hair silver eyes and a swagger that made the girls fall everytime. Derek had brown light curly hair, black eyes, a bit of a baby face that fouled chicks into his bed. AJ, was the innocent one somewhat, don't get me wrong he was no virgin but he wasn't as um.. "Advanced" as the rest of us. He was just the slightest bit smaller, pencil straight red hair causing his hazel eyes to flare. "Cool dude, cause for a second I thought you were crying! Crazy right?"

"Fucking psychotic, the E-Leven does not cry. You forgotten you the hell he is?" Derek pitched in slamming his arm around my shoulder.

"Fucking remind him Derek, I don't wanna have to pound it into him! What's up squirt, aren't you alittle too small to be here?" I chuckled pinning AJ into a headlock and viciously rubbing my fist into his red hair.

"Ugh! Leven dude, happy you won but stop!" AJ frowned before squirming out of my grip and rubbing his hair down.

"Come on squirt, don't be such a pussy! He's just fuckin' with ya." Derek grinned.

"Like I don't fucking know that, ignorant ass. But any-fucking-way, Leven, party's going down dude." AJ grinned doing a short vision of the dougie before shooting me 2 guns and a grin.

"Alright, if you promise never  to do that, at least for tonight, I'm down like a bitch on the mattress." I grinned. As we headed to my car I noticed Adalaid was long past gone, and it stung but I kept on a strong face. The guys knew certain things about Adalaid, most thins, including the rape. They were my bestfriends, they knew my wolf was strong and sometimes things happened. They understood.

"So uhh.... No Adalaid I'm guessing." AJ frowned from the backseat catching my gaze in the mirror. "Sorry dude."

"No it's for the better ya know? She wants to this and I wanna do that. She got engaged, I'm way too young for that and as long as my son's okay I'm good." I frowned switching on my turn signal.

"Woah, woah, woah!! Engaged? When the hell did that happen? Didn't you say you saw her earlier?" Chris voiced from the passenger, I shrugged as I followed the noise to the party.

"I did, I guess it happened sometime between then and the race."

"Dude that has to fucking suck, like, majorly dude!" Derek frowned shaking his head as I parked the car feeling the bass of the house party music vibrating my car.

"Nah, alls good you know? Shit happens, life suck, we move on and grow the hell up. Let her get married. fuck it." I grinned falsely and I could tell they knew it wasn't sincere, but I knew they weren't gonna call me out about it, not now at least.

"Alright, well, in that case... FUCKING PARTY TIME BITCHES!!" Chris chuckled as we all bounded into the party. I recognized the house almost immediately, it was Eden's. Head cheerleader, prom queen, fucks guys on the football team Eden. She wasn't a slut, I mean at least not really, but she'd definitely gotten around. We stepped in and walked around evaluating out surroundings. Beer pong in the back yard, kegs and snack in the kitchen, livingroom was were the dancing and grinding and dry humping went down, garage was the weed house, the second floor was of course filled with fuck bunnies hidden out in the bedrooms.

"I'm gonna go see if I can dive into that pretty little box redhead over there." Derek pointed out.

"Dude she looks nasty, I prefer realer chicks. You know, real boobs, real hair color.." Chris grinned.

"Hey! I like nasty!" Derek grinned before slipping off. We grabbed our drinks and I ignored the vibrating of my phone in my pocket.

"Dudes gonna get the herp one day if he's not careful, me however... I'm gonna go fuck Eden's brains out until she's talking fluid Chinese." Chris chuckled before falling off.

"Like Eden's not the nastiest!" AJ commented once Chris had disappeared.

"She's not, definitely nasty, but no the nastiest.Victoria Anderson-Pitcher. She sucked me down on a field trip once, I had only met her like the night before at D's house." I commented before chugging down my cup and refilling it to the rim.

"I had a crush on her, before she started handing her body out like candy on Halloween that is, but a crush none the less." He shrugged.

"Really? She doesn't seem your type. I've always seen you as the type of guy to date a AV girl." I shrugged again downing my cup in one hit.

"Pace yourself dude, you know how you get. Especially drunk." AJ frowned, he was right and I knew it but I still chugged another cup. "Ima head to the garage, you coming?"

"Nah dude, I've already picked my poison for the night." I smiled raising my cup. He nodded before  disappearing into the crowd and I thought of hitting up the backyard before a blonde girl bumped me spilling a bit of her beer onto my shirt.

"Oh God, I'm sorry- so sorry! I didn't even see you there." She gasped.

"It's fine, it's alright don't worry about it." I smiled grabbing a napkin and dabbing myself dry.

"Damn it Clover, stop embarrassing me! He's my Alpha's kid!" A girl from my pack named Raven frowned grabbing Clover by her forearm. "I'm sorry she's a bit of a klutz when tipsy. Her boyfriend just dumped her and I thought it be a good idea."

"It's fine, really it is. Just alittle beer, nothing to cry over. I'm, as you may already know, Eric Moon." I grinned extending my hand out to Clover.

"Clover, sorry for not introducing myself earlier." She blushed. "I have no idea how I missed you there, you're too cute to miss. Raven was right about that much."

"Shut up!" Raven growled giving Clover a death glare as her body turned bright red with embarrassment.

"No she's funny, I like her. Thank you. You're not to shabby yourself." I smiled. She wasn't, her shoulder length dirty blonde hair complimenting her light brown eyes with green speck, dress so tight I pondered on how she'd escape it later and so short bending down would be a bad decision. 

"Well if that's you're form of a compliment then thank you too." She grinned flipping her hair and I instantly picked up on the flirting.

"I can do better, I mean, if it appeals to you that is." I smiled crookedly.

"No need Eric, we should go actually." Raven frowned nudging her friend while giving her a daring look. Clover frowned at Raven before turning back to me, a smiled painted on her face.

"It appeals. You know, just a little though." She grinned as my phone began to vibrate and I ignored it once again.

"Well then. You look beautiful tonight Clover, that dress really compliments you and your eyes... those are mesmerizing." I paused to wink at her and watch her blush. "Better?"

"Just alittle, you can do better then that huh Alpha Eric? I mean, we could go somewhere private and umm... you can try again. If you want." Clover winked biting her lower lip.

"CLOVER!" Raven shouted giving her a look trapped between horror and disbelief.

"He doesn't want. And you might wanna get the hell away before I gouge out those 'mesmerizing' eyes of yours." A voice struck through the air and suddenly my body felt cold and my wolf numb. 

"We were just leaving. Come on Clover." Raven sighed yanking her friends arm pulling her through the crowd with more force the necessary.

"What the hell was that Ariel?" I sighed grabbing another cup and forcing it down as I addressed Frostbite. Her curly light brown hair pulled up messily on the top of her head, cold green eyes basically piercing into my soul, pink lips coated in gloss. He body covered in a tight red halter top that revealed cleavage and left her stomach revealed showing off her belly button ring, a short layered black and grey plaid skirt, black heeled boots stretching all the way up to her knee.

"What the hell was that Eric?" She asked looking at me as if I'd just committed the worse of all crimes. I chuckled and refilled my cup taking a small sip this time, trying better to pace myself because I could feel a buzz coming over me.

"What did it look like, we were flirting. Her name's Clover. Kinda cute huh? She's got the sexy little yearbook committee book girl vibe going on. I like it." I smiled taking a heavy swallow as I watched her eyes darken sending a chill up my spine, the kind you get from watching way too many scary movies.

"Why were you flirting with her Eric, you've got me. What am I not enough?" She frowned putting her hands on her hips and giving me a hard look as the sides of her lips flinched. Here she was, going here again. Didn't she get it, it was never a pretty visit when we went here. She and I both knew she wasn't my girlfriend. I wasn't up for dating anyone but Adalaid, and she knew it more then a little well. "ERIC!!"

"You're not her." I frowned downing the cup no longer giving a damn about getting drunk or my anger or my wolf or Clover or anything. Anything except Adalaid. My wolf ached for her and the pain hit me like a car on the freeway. I gasped holding in a yelp for help, I tried to focus my pain and push it out, away from me but I knew I couldn't.

"Who Clover? Fuck her you just met her, she's a total slut! Look at her, it's so fucking obvious she sleeps around with anyone who asks Eric. She was ready to give it up to you and you just met her!" Frostbite screeched glaring holes at the spot Ariel had been standing.

"No, not Clover damn! You're not my mate Ariel, you're Adalaid, you're a nice girl but... you'll never be her okay? I'm sorry." I frowned chugging the remainder of my cup before refilling it again, maybe the kitchen wasn't such a good hang out for me after all.

"Here we go with that Adalaid crap again, she's pathetic Eric. I mean like really, who the hell is she anyway? I saw her earlier today, she not that pretty, actually she's kinda fat. Eric you can do better." She frowned grabbing the cup that i'd just filled from me.

"She's not fat. Don't ever fucking call her that again! She's not pathetic either, she's the most beautiful girl i've ever laid my eyes on." I frowned feeling a bit dizzy. "I could never do better, I don't wanna."

"Come on Eric, do you really think she gives a damn? Doesn't she have, like, a boyfriend of 2 years or something?" She stated as I down one more beer and she helped me stand before walking me upstairs. I didn't really wanna go upstairs, but my feet wouldn't let me resist, I couldn't move away without falling over. 

"She's engaged." I sighed looking at Frostbite dead in the eyes as she turned to eye me critically before letting a smiled cross her lips, her cold green eyes freezing me soul as her hand my mine numb.

"Exactly, she's moving on. It's time for you to do the same Eric. I can help you with that." She grinned pushing a bedroom door open. I tried to regain control of myself and not let my anger take over, but I couldn't. As soon as she pulled off her shirt, shoes and skirt, I pushed her up against a wall and started biting her neck roughly. Not rough enough to mark her, but definitely rough enough. She yelped at first but soon began moaning.

***

"Sorry." I mumbled replacing her in my vision with Adalaid. It was routine and Frostbite knew I did it. It was no secret, I'd moaned Adalaid's name before during sex.  "I don't mean to be like this."

I wasn't really apologizing to Frostbite and she knew it as well as I did. I was apologizing to my vision of Adalaid and Frostbite knew she was going to have to play a role, it's just how it is and I wish it wasn't. I wish she was actually Adalaid. Ariel had her own mate out there somewhere and he'd be a lucky guy once her found her, she was nice girl and I admit she deserved much more then I was ever going to give her, which honestly wasn't much at all. 

"It's okay Eric, I forgive you." She moaned as I slowly guided my hands down into her underwear. "Oh yeah, right there, I forgive you."

"Do you? Really?" grunted picking up my pace as her legs tightened around me. I halfway wanted to cry, I wanted to beg Adalaid to forgive me, love me again. "I don't forgive myself."

"Well I forgive you." She said breathlessly as I took my finger out and placed her down on the bed. I wanted it, I wanted this, so badly I wanted this to be real. Adalaid forgiving me and loving me and wanting me this kind of way. 

"I try, I do try Adalaid but it's hard." I admitted knowing the comment had to be killing Ariel. The guy she was trying to be with was imagining her to be another girl during sex, I don't know how i'd feel about that. I never want to.

"I know... I know." She sighed and I could tell she herself was close to tears. Although the reasons were different I knew how it felt. "I try to."

I took a deep breath and slipped her panties off before undoing the opening in my pants and slamming my mouth down onto her letting our tongues fight and wrestle the battle we couldn't. We made out for a while but soon my lips slipped under her bra caressing her breast gently as my fingers played with her clitoris. My ears burned as she moaned loudly, grabbing a handful of my hair.

"I take it you like that." I smiled looking up at her happy she wasn't really looking back at me, her eyes were rolled back into her head as she mumbled a simple 'mmhmm'  in response. I smiled down at her and put on the condom I pulled from my pocket. "Good, then you love this even better I hope."

I inserted myself into her and began to thrust softly at first, only beginning to pick up speed when I could tell she was really enjoying herself. Soon I was grunting and she was throwing her head back in satisfaction. I began to go faster to accommodate her and my needs and once we had both came I fell to the side of her. She rested her cold head onto my chest, quickly freezing me, but I let her.

***

"You... you always pretend I'm her." She stated quietly out of breath and barely over a whisper. I took a deep breath and nodded solemnly, there was nothing to say. No denying itand it certainly didn;t need confirmation. I wasn't puzzled when I felt her tears flowing onto my chest, all I did was squeeze her alittle tighter and rub her back a bit. There was nothing I could say, nothing I wanted to, nothing that would change anything. The room was silent except for the faded sound of the music downstairs, everything was silent, even her cries. I took a deep breath and counted out the seconds flowing by quietly and I was in no real hurry to move, her tears still lightly flowing onto my chest when I found the courage to say the only thing I could.

"I... I'm sorry." I frowned swallowing back the urge to cry myself. Alpha's don't hesitate, don't stutter, don't cry after/ during/ before sex, they don't fuck up. But I am fuck up that's all I am. All I feel like and it hurts like hell. 

"It's okay." She whispered clearing her throat and turning her head to look up at me, her eyes making me completely numb. "I'll... I'll try to be more, um, convincing next time. You know... as her."

I froze at the thought of there being a next time. The thought of her feeling the need to pretend to be Adalaid during sex to make me feel... anything/ something/ everything other then nothing and numb. I felt uncomfortable with it but I couldn't say that because I'd be contradicting myself in the worse way. So instead I nodded.

"It's okay, it was fine. Don't worry about it." I mumbled looking away from her, guilt washing over me. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket making the awkwardness much more apparent.

"I'm... I'm really sorry I'm not her Eric. I'm sorry I'm not what you want, but... I'll try harder next time. Promise." She sighed and I could feel and her the tears lacing her voice.

"Ssshhh, stop it okay? It's fine. We, um, we should go." I sighed getting up. We didn't look at each other as we dressed, not even by accident. "You... need a ride?"

"Um, if it's not imposing or anything. Yeah, I kind of do. I walked here, had a feeling you'd show." She huffed and I nodded before turning to see her fixing her hair. We quickly made our way out and I knew the boys would be fine. We climbed into my car and for a few minutes the awkward silence just hung over us. "I heard about the race today, you won. Congrats."

"I don't really wanna talk about it. Thanks though, it wasn't a hard win though." I shrugged.

"Oh.. Well that's cool... Hey, and um, i'm sorry for uh, for crying by the way." She sighed looking out the window instead of at me, and I understood. I checked the time and let out a sigh, 3:07am, not my latest but I'd definitely hear from my dad about it.

"It's fine, I get it." I huffed focusing my eyes on the road trying desperately not to make eye contact with her.

"Do you? I mean, yeah. Totally. Will I maybe see you tomorrow?" She asked and I could feel her eyes lock on me, chilling me over, but I refused to look at her.

"No, not tomorrow. I might call but I don't think you'll see me." I admitted with a shrug and I inferred that she nodded as I turned onto her street.

"Soon then?" She tried as I pulled up into her driveway and part of me wanted to say no, the half yes because I knew I'd need a release sooner then later. I knew she was most likely the one i'd run to for it.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe. Busy schedule, Alpha in training things." I frowned finally looking at her, knowing my eyes were lifeless and dull.

"Okay cool, I might call you tomorrow. You know, if you um... Don't call me first. We can uh, talk maybe?" She said forcing a smiled as she leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head away.

"Better if I just called you." I mumbled and I could tell she was tensing up.

"Oh um,o-okay. Understandable, Alpha stuff gets busy sometimes. Um yeah, so i'll just wait for you to call. You... You promise to call though...right?" She choked out looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah, I promise to call you... at some point." I frowned as she got out the car. I sped out of her driveway and swallowed the lump in my throat. I'd call her, in a week, 2-3-4, some point. I'd say ask about her day first this time, I'd ask her about her pack, her wolf, something/ anything but sex... I'll make it quick enough for me to not feel like I'm punishing myself but long enough for her not to feel like she's just some toy I play with from time to time. I pulled into the driveway promising it now to myself too instead of just her, this way I couldn't talk myself out of it, I couldn't just back out and decide not to do it. 

I slammed my fist down hard on the steering wheel. She got herself into this, she wasn't supposed to be there, she was never supposed to be there. This wasn't supposed to keep happening but it did, and it would happen again as long as Adalaid wasn't mine. I had to live with the path I'd painted out for myself since i'd strayed so far from the one my dad had made. I took a breath and pulled myself out of the car scanning my phone to see who'd called. Adalaid had called once, my mom twice. Yet only Adalaid had left a voice-mail, I clicked play feeling emotionless.

"So yeah umm, it's me. Adalaid Wolfe, I mean, you know that already. Ha, so yeah um... Thursday. You'll come or.. send someone for him... Thursday." She took a deep breath and sighed into the phone, no doubt shoving her hair behind her ears. Or at least I imagined her to be.  "I didn't really call for that. Don't know what I called for, I mean I do but... It doesn't matter does it? Haha. Yeah um, well, you know there waiting. Long drive back. I guess, it was umm, nice to see you again. It was good for Aiden. Congrats on winning the race 11, you were um, always my... uh... my favorite racer. Sorry to take up your time with my utter uh- my utter nothingness. Good bye Eric, congrats.. again. Um yeah bye."

I frowned as my phone clicked off the voice-mail and I turned it off shoving my keys into the door. I didn't need to be congratulated, I needed to not feel hurt, I needed her. I need something/ anything/my pills. I opened the door and looked at the clock above the entryway 3:40am, the kitchen light was on. I took a deep breath and walked in seeing my mom sipping coffee at the counter. 

"Hey mom, you umm, you alright?" I asked watching her tired eyes look at me, a weka smile that didn't reach her eyes as she sighed. "You waited up for me. I'm sorry."

"I'm fine Eric, I just wanted to make sure you got your pills. You left the house before I could remind you to take them. Did you make it through the day, ya know, without incident?" She smiled pushing a bottle of lukewarm water towards me and handing me my pills I should've known to take on my own since I would be moving out soon and she wouldn't be able to remind me when I did. I thought of the race, me almost wrecking Jason's face, the talk with Adalaid, her engagement, I thought of me drinking, the headache I was probably in for, Clover, having sex with Frostbite, her crying, the car ride to her house, the kiss she wanted, the call I was going to have to make, the missed calls from Adalaid, the voice-mail..

"Yeah, I made it without a single incident. Good day actually. Thanks for waiting up to remind me though, you didn't have to, but thank you. Alot." I sighed putting on the best fake smile I could hoping my eyes were to fuzzy from the party for her to see through my exposure.

"That's good sweetie, I'm proud." She smiled kissing my cheek as I took a sip of water from the bottle she gave me. Relieved she was happy.

"I'm not." My father's voice filled the room instantly making me feel even lower then I was.

"You never really are though are you?" I snapped unable to restrain myself.

"Give me something to be proud of and I will be." He grunted. "Coming in my house at 4 in the got damn morning, and had you're mother waiting up for you like she owns you something."

"I didn't ask her to that alright, she did that on her own. But I do appreciate it, good to know someone gives a damn." I frowned.

"Eric mind you're manners, you know better. Calm down and just let your medicine kick in okay?" My mom huffed to tired to yell at either of us.

"Yeah mind your manners. Don't you ever get sick of being a disappointment?" My dad frowned looking at me daringly. 

"I just wanted to make sure he got he medication." My mom frowned.

"He should be old enough to remember, he did fine whenever he ran off to wherever the fuck he was didn't he?" My dad grunted.

"He's our son." My mom frowned looking at my dad with heavy eyelids.

"He's our son but he's a fuck up and a disappointment. He couldn't even keep his mate happy, never does anything right. The only thing he's ever been good at is training. Other then that he's a nothing, a disappointment, a embarrassment, and disgrace, a pathetic little nuisance. A fuck up." My dad spat out his words like venom, I couldn't help as a response slipped from my lips.

"Wonder where I get that from." I stated blankly as my dads eyes filled over with rage. Seconds later I could feel my back slamming into the wall, my head following it giving me a bigger headache then I was sure then drinking should've/ might've/ would've given me. 

"What the hell did you just say?" My dad growled tightening his grip around my neck as the vein in his neck flinched. I didn't respond, even as he slammed his fist into my stomach, I didn't. I knew it'd be worse if I did. Beating me into to order/ silence/ manhood/ Alpha material. Discipline to it's fullest, but I knew I'd never do this to Aiden. If this was how Alpha parent's tamed their kids, Aiden would just have to be untamed, because I knew I wouldn't be able to do this. Not to him, not to any children I might have in the future, not ever. Even if the rage filled my eyes like they do my dad's, not even if they do disappoint me. I'd love him/ them, even thought I hate myself, I'll love them. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY!?"

"I said I wonder.." My voice slip off as my eyes met my mother's pleading ones and once again my dad's fist landed into me, grip tightening a bit more me to remember my first and last dinner we'd had at Adalaid's house. Her dad was so happy to see my dad disciplining me, Adalaid was petrified. Her father had never done that type of thing to her, it was obvious, maybe Alpha parent's only did it to the males. I'd never do this to Adien, but I wasn't my father - he wasn't me, he doesn't love me like I love Aiden. I'm a disappointment/ waste/ useless/ fuck up. Aiden isn't/ wont be/ can't be. He's not his father. He's not his  biological father. He's not me, he is/ has the potential to be/ will be better then me. Adalaid and Ryan and even me, will try to make sure he's never as useless as me.

"Repeat yourself Eric, I dare you to fucking repeat yourself." My dad growled, eyes glowing as I struggled for breath. His fist landed to the side of my face and it was hard to fight my urge to fight back, but I couldn't do it with my mother watching. I couldn't/ wouldn't won't/ can't. I'm too dizzy anyway,

"Let my son go. Now." My mom demanded from behind my... 'father'. 

"Tell me what you said Eric." My father demanded, the rage in his eyes growing.

"I..." I tried to gasp for air as my lungs burned and my vision blurred as the room spun. "Nothing."

"Pathetic ass excuse for a man. A real man would've repeated his damn self. Proving my point all the more, damn I hope Aiden grows up to be a better man then you. Better alpha." My dad stated shaking his head as he dropped me to the floor. I stumbled up to my room, slamming the door and locking it before dropping myself down to the bed. I opened my nightstand and pour 10 pills into my hand taking them before forcing my eyes shut.

I needed something to make me sleep/ not hurt so much/ so deeply/ not lash out... Something to keep the ache/ pain/ sadness/ nothingness out of my wolf.

I needed to remember my medications.

I needed her more than anything I've ever needed in my entire life but I can't have her anymore. Because I need to let her go, she deserves the chance to be happy, and he... He's her last chance. 

He's better. He'll always be better at being her mate then I, her actual mate, could ever be.

PICTURE IS ADALAID WOLFE

(A/N: So yeah this is pretty long at it took FOREVER to write, I edited it and like everything I really hope you guys like Eric's point of view. Thank Regina411 for requesting it if you do :3 Remember i'm still watching those comments and my inbox guys. So what do you think of Eric's thoughts of himself, Adalaid, and frostbite (Ariel) What do you think of how he feels about Ariel, how he treats her. What do you think of Ariel? What do you think of Adalaid's voice-mail? What do you think Eric's on medication for? What do you think of his wolf? What do you think of his friends? What do you think of everything- what are your thoughts on this chapter? Should there ever be another Eric's Pov? Did I miss any bases in this chapter? Any questions just comment or inbox - same goes for request!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT/ VOTE/ SHARE/ ADD/ FOLLOW/ ETC.)

Thanks for reading, sorry about the longness :3

I just wanted it to be good.

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone at all :/

Loves Always ~halohebby~

(Heaven Moore)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

REMINISCENT By

Teen Fiction

569 2 38
CHAPTERS EDITED☑️ "Do i remember?" I stare back confused "Do you remember..." she starts then looks down contemplating whether she should continue or...
556 49 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
3.7K 372 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...