Forgiving

By ohyizzle

[Completed] {Book 2 } Previously know as Forgiving the Bad Boy After Nichole's wedding failure, Nichole decid... More

Forgiving
Cast List
Chapter 1- Story time
Chapter 2- Fans want to know
Chapter 3- Confused
Chapter 4- What the fuck, Ryder!
Chapter 6- A rose
*Important News*
Chapter 7- Clubbing
Chapter 8- Icecream and Parks
Chapter 9- The nightmares are back
Chapter 10- You fight, I fight
Editor Needed
Chapter 11- Guilty
Chapter 12- Run!
Chapter 13- Right under our noses
Chapter 14- Slowly breaking
Chapter 15- KTB
Chapter 16- So stupid
Chapter 17- Pain
Chapter 18- We promised her
Chapter 19- I still love you
Chapter 20- I don't want to lose her
Chapter 21- Stop arguing, you idiots
Chapter 22- Addio
Chapter 23- I'm alive!
Chapter 24- Wow
Chapter 25- Do you believe me?
Chapter 26- It's life
Chapter 27- Old friend my ass
Chapter 28- False information: Part 1
Chapter 29- False information: Part 2
Chapter 30- Ruby
Chapter 31- The Zoo
Chapter 32- My world
Epilogue
Authors Note
Underestimated
No One Knows
Youtube

Chapter 5- Are you kidding me

3.4K 97 14
By ohyizzle

So there I am standing like an idiot, still processing the fact that Ryder just told the paparazzi that he is Rosebelle's father. How much more of an idiot can he be?

"Ms. Lopez is that true?"

"Is he really Rosebelle's father?"

"How did y'all meet?"

"Are y'all still together?"

"Relationship problems?"

Questions were flown around and I could only make out of some. I could either A, ignore them and walk away only causing them to follow around or B, answer them so they won't be on my back for a few weeks.

"Nichole?"

"Ms. Lopez?"

"Is it true?" Just answer Nichole.

"Yes, he is the father of Rosebelle and we are not together." I empathized the word not.

Pushing past paparazzi I grabbed Ryder by his jacket and drag him to my car. Apparently they all came in my dad's limo so it won't be a problem.

After he buckled Rosebelle in the back I told him to get in, in the nicest way possible.

"Get the fuck inside, now!" I say through gritted teeth. He flinches at my tone, but nods quickly getting inside. I took a deep breath and slipped inside.

Reversing out the parking lot, I waited for Rose to fall as sleep. Once I made sure she wasn't going to listen to get mother curse, I pulled over and turned the car off.

"Are you fucking serious Ryder?! Do you know what you just did?! I'll be chased for days, hell maybe even weeks. Ryder you can't just go around throwing out answer when ever you feel like it, if fame is what you want—" All of the sudden he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine.

Fireworks exploded in my stomach and I felt tingled shoot up my whole body. Fuck, how I miss his lips, his touch—

My eyes widen and I push him away. Slapping him across the face, hard.

"What the hell, Ryder?!"

"I want you, Nichole. I need you. Do you know how difficult it is to see you with that Liam guy? It fucken hurts like hell. I feel like punching him across the face and show him that you're mine and only mine."

Slap.

"I'm not an object, I'm not a toy. You don't fucking own me, I'm not yours. What we had died long ago and you need to get it through your brain." I poke him on the chest to get my point through.

"Don't lie Nichole. We both know you still love me, I heard you this morning. You told Juily you still love me, I love you too Nichole I need you to understand that." His eyes held desperation.

"That's right. I love you, I'm just not sure if I'm in love with you. There's a major difference between loving someone and being in love with someone." I say.

"Nichole I'm sorry for telling the paparazzi that I'm Rose's father, if I knew you were so embarrassed of—" I immediately cut him off.

"It's not that I'm embarrassed, okay. I just don't need them digging up in my past. They already found out of the incident, what's next? That I had abusive adoptive parents. I don't need you to be another problem to the problems I already have. I want—no, I need you out my life."

"Nichole I'm not giving up, you need to understand that. I will get you back, I promise you that. I will get Rosebelle and you back."

"Look if this is about seeing Rosebelle, I'll let you see her. We can agree on something. You are Rosebelle's father and you have every right to see her." I say.

"Nichole, you don't understand, do you? I still love you, hell I have never stopped loving you—"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me." I snap.

"That's the thing, I never cheated on you." He says.

"Oh really, that's not what the pictures said. You told me that I was just an attraction, that I never meant anything. Well guess what? You never meant anything to me too. I probably never loved you. Maybe what we had was just lust. Maybe what we had wasn't real. What we had wasn't love." Lies. Lies. I'm just spitting out lies. What we had did mean something to me. I do still love him. It wasn't lust. What we had was love and probably still is.

"You don't mean that." I don't.

"You might've fooled me once, played with me, and threw me like a rag doll. But I'm not letting you fool me twice. I'm not the same person you use to know, Crown."

"Under all that, I know my Nichole is still there." I stiffened and turned the car back on.

"That Nichole is lost." I say softly.

"Well I will make sure to find her." He says. I pull back onto the rode and drive to my father's and I's house.

"No, you won't." I say and turn the radio on before I can hear Ryder's response. Rise by Katy Perry played through the speakers.

"Don't doubt it, don't doubt it. Victory is in my veins. I know it, I know it." I quietly sing along to the song.

Right as the song finished my phone rang. I pulled it out of my bag and answered it knowing it was probably Liam.

"Go to your Instagram." He says.

"I can't, I'm driving. Why? What's wrong?" I ask Liam.

He sighs and I can practically hear the frown in his voice. "You were recorded live." He says.

"About?" I ask.

"Rosebelle's father."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say as I stop at a red light. I turn my head to glare at Ryder whose listening to the conversation.

"Yeah, a whole shit load of paparazzi are outside of your door. And it's all over social media, they're even saying your cheating on me." I groan as I step on the pedal.

"But we're not together." I say.

"I know, at least not yet." He I can hear the smirk on his voice.

"Liam." I warn as I pull into the drive way of the house and turn off the engine.

"Okay, okay sorry." He apologizes. I see the that the limo is in front of the house signifying that the rest are already here.

Instead of waiting inside they're waiting on the porch. I pull the phone away from my ear.

"Ryder can you take Rose to my dad?" I ask and he nods stepping out of the car. He opens Rosebelle's door and unbuckles her. Ryder carries her to my dad as I get out of the car and lock the door.

"But that's not all." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask slightly worried.

"They know everything." He says.

"Define everything." I say as I make my way to the house.

"They know that you were dumped on your wedding day and all that." My eyes widen.

"THEY WHAT? HOW? THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!" My first reaction was to shout.

"What happened?" My dad, Juily, and the guys ask.

"Are you home?" He asks.

"Yea." I say.

"Turn on your tv and change it to Gossip Queens." I nod and run inside luckily the front door was already open.

Holding the phone to my ear I run inside the living room and quickly turn the tv on. My dad, Juily, and the guys trailing behind me. Looking at me with worried expressions.

Flipping to channel 26, I raise the volume. The host of the show is talking about earlier today and a clip is on the side.

"After Nichole confirms that this hottie is Rosebelle's father. News spread like wild fire. But she also said they aren't together, could it be true? Minutes after she confirmed it, paparazzi was informed that he was Nichole's ex-fiancé. Alan Key a reporter from Blackville said this." A clip comes up with the Alan Key guy.

"We found out that, that exact guy was Nichole's cheating ex-fiancé. He cheated on her a day before they're wedding and dumped her over phone on their wedding day. She then left town and moved to the city."

"So there you have it guys, Rosebelle's father is Nichole ex-fiancé. Will they get back together for Rosebelle's good? Or will she stay with Liam Grey and make a family with him—" I immediately turn of the tv and slump on the couch.

"And how the hell did they find this out?" I ask.

"They were informed by an unknown person." Liam says.

"Does Lauren know?" I ask.

"She's the one that told me." He says.

"Okay thank you for telling me, bye." I say.

"Bye, don't do anything stupid."

"Not promising." I say taking deep breaths to calm my anger. Once I hang up I throw my phone across the room crushing loudly.

"Fuck!" I say sitting on the couch and digging my face in my hands.

"Nichole who do you think would spread everything?" Juily asks.

"I don't know, but whoever the person is I will fucken sue them." I say.

"Why do you think they would spread it?" Logan asks.

"I don't know, I don't know anything. Ryder this is what I meant by problems. If you didn't open your big mouth and say that you're Rosebelle's problem none of this would've happened."

"Don't blame Ryder, Nichole." My dad says.

"So who do you want me to blame, Obama." I say throwing my hands up.

"Nichole just calm down." My dad tries.

"How do you want me to calm down, when my whole life is behind spread around the nation." I say.

"Nichole—" He tris again.

"I need to rest." I say.

"I can take Rose." Ryder says and I nod walking upstairs.

I open my bedroom door and slam it behind me. Everything is still the same, the furniture is still where is supposed to be and the pain was repainted.

I jump on my bed and let the soft silk drift me off to sleep.

I felt a pair of eyes trained on me staring at my every move.

"You know staring at people is creepy, right?" I tease whoever it is. My eyes fluttered open and I raised an eyebrow at Ryder.

"Um...um I wasn't staring at you." He blushed and I smirked to myself. Guess I still have an effect on him. Just like he has an effect t on you. Shut it brain.

"Sure your weren't. Now why are you in my room?" I ask.

"Um...I came to see if your were okay." He lied.

"I know when you're lying. One, you suck, two, you blink when you lie, three, you refuse to make eye contact, and four, you play with your hands." I list out.

"How do you know?" He asks. Because I was in love with you long ago, of course I would remember.

"I just do." I answer simply.

"So what the real reason?" I ask curiously.

"I want to talk to you." He says.

"You're talking to me now." I say.

"About what happened the day before our wedding." He says. I sat up and stared at him shocked.

"No." I say.

"Yes."

"I said no." I say sternly.

"Nichole I'm going to lock you here until you listen to me." He warns.

"No, is no. End of discussion." I say.

"Nichole please I beg you, just listen to me." He pleads.

"Out!" I shout.

"No, I'm not going anywhere." He says.

"Just leave me alone!"

"Never." He says.

"Out now!" I shout louder.

"I said no."

"Ryder." I warn.

"Nichole." He mimics.

"I'm not playing with you, out now."

"I'm not playing with you either, and no." He says stubbornly.

"I'm not ready to talk to you, about that. Can you just leave, please." I say softly, looking down at my lap and fiddling with my hands.

I feel the bed dip and someone grab my hands. "Nichole, I didn't cheat on you. Yes, I admit she kissed me, but never once did I respond back and I definitely didn't have sex with her."

"Just stop." I say pulling my hands out of his grasp.

"Do you believe?" He questions.

"I don't know." I answer quietly.

"Nichole please believe me, we've been through hell and back. I would never cheat on you, I never did. I regret ever going to the club. Please Nichole, just believe me when I say this. I loved you and still do. The love I have for you will never die. What we had was real, but because of one stupid decision I fucked it up."

"Ryder I can't, I just can't. I want to believe, I really do. But some part of me believes you will break my heart again and I don't think I can." I say, tears threatening to spill.

"Nichole, please give me another chance to prove to you that I still love you and will never hurt you." He begs.

"I'm sorry Ryder, I just can't. Liam—"

"Don't mention him, I hate him. I hate every man that looks at you the way only I can. I don't want him to take my place, I want to be the only one the owns your heart." He cups my cheeks and I turn my head.

"Ryder just stop. Please leave. I need time." He gets up sighing.

"Fine, but just know this." I look into his eyes listening to what he has to say.

"I will never stop trying until I win you back. I'm not letting you leave again. Now that I've found you, I will get you." He says and walks out my room.

I throw my pillows at the door when it closes and allow the tears to stream down my face.

Why did he have to come back in my life? Why did he have to bring back the feelings that I've tried so hard to bury? Why? Just why?

_____________________
They kissed, finally! It's so hard to write them separated. Anyways hope you enjoyed. I'll try updating tomorrow.

Video above is Rise by Katy Perry. It's a good song.

Comment if you're mad and frustrated with Nichole? Cause I know I am, she's so stubborn.

Vote, share, and follow.

Yisel Segura:)

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 31
Dear Diary, Moving to a new city halfway throughout undergrad, was part of my plan. Having my best friend by my side, will always be part of that pla...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

513K 12.2K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
2.1M 53.5K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
8.2K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...