Bruce. The Man Behind The Mas...

By writingintheimpala

What happens when you meet Bruce Wayne? Things to note: -For this to make sense you are in 19-27 years old... More

1:Lex Luthor's
2:The Letter
3: Care To Join Me?
4: Netflix and Sleep
5: Breakfast
6: Interrupted
7: Would you Drive Me Home?
8: &?
9: Kiss Me
Authors Note
10: J
11: Batman
12: Bats?
Authors Note: I'm sorry
13: Joker The Dad Of The Year
14: No Vulnerability
15: The Figure
16: ! Part 1
16: ! Part 2
17: Food
18:A Morning Text
19: Suits
20: I love You
21: Fight
22: Catwoman
23: Announcement Letter
24: Flowers
25: Who are you?
26: Together Again
27: News Travels
28: Max The Business Dog
29:Welcome Home
30: Breakfast
31: Mom, Dad.
32: Move
34: Moved
35: Shopping
36: A Storm Is Coming
40: Meeting The Parents
41: Jokes on Gotham
42: Cuddle
43: Perfect
44: Halloween
45: Decisions
46 A: I said Yes
47 A: Greater Good
48 A: The Big Day
49 A: We're Ready
50 A: The End

33: Clark!

5.9K 151 35
By writingintheimpala

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
"Love you more." Bruce said to me while covering his boner with the pillow.

"Why are you embarrassed?" I asked.

"I'm not." Bruce said throwing the pillow on the floor, then he went on top of my and leaned down to kiss me. We started making out and my hands began to fiddle with Bruce's belt buckle as he unddid my jeans. Then out of nowhere we heard Bruce's phone ring we both sighed and Bruce picked up his phone. "Hello?....Clark I'm in the middle of some." He said with a sly smile as I wrapped my legs around him. "Yeah you are." I whispered. "Mmhh...What?....Really, do you?...What about Alfred can't he do it instead of me...Fine You know what I'm coming but you owe me one." Bruce said before hanging up the phone.

"What happened."  I said sitting up and doing my pants back up.

"Clark wants me to go over some files with him to make sure all our information is correct"  Bruce said unamused.

"Oh will you come back here later?" I asked.

"All depends on how late we finnish."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." we said kissing each other goodbye.

Some time later

My phone began to rang and I checked the caller ID: Dad.

"Hi." I answered.

"Hi sugr bear." He said.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Just checking up on you we haven't spoken in a long time."

"Dad im not a little girl that you need to check up on every five minutes." 

"I know just recently your father causing mayhem made me worry for you."

"I'm okay, I haven't seen him in like six months."

"Good. I mean not good but better-"

"Jim."

"Don't Jim me young lady."

"Dad I've done nothing wrong your the one getting side tracked."

"I know, I know sorry, I've just been under a lot of stress lately."

"Yeah how's work?"

"Um, Its gotten more stress. I don't know if this city is getting worse or I'm getting old."

"Aw your not that old dad."

"Thanks."

"Your ancient."

"Ha ha ha and what are you then a fetus?"

"Yep. Anyway if it's getting that  bad move to Metropolis there's like no crime here, we've got cl-super man."

"We've got Batman."

"True Batman is great, like one of the best."

"Yep, you should come to Gotham one day you haven't visited us in ages."

"I know sorry I've been busy at work and all that."

"It's okay if you want to like organise anything talk to your mom."

"Okay."

"Anyway y/n  I need to go, I have work to do."

"Okay bye."

"Goodbye."

A/N: I am si tires, i had sports day today and got full on burned and now the body art i had meaning scribbles are now white while the rest of me is tanned. The only plus I now have Arctic Monkeys permanently on my arm and cute cat whiskers on my face.

Question of the chapter:
What was the worst tanline you ever had?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 854 14
After the death of his father, Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man, his son (Y/N) has taken upon himself to take the mantle as Spider-Man to honor...
103K 1.9K 22
Y/n was raised by the light until one day you ran away and ran into a team of superheroes, one bird caught your eye and you caught his too. What happ...
37.9K 1.1K 18
Fan Fiction of Damian Wayne x Male reader First of all, this are the things you need to know: (Y/N) = Your name (N/N) =Nick name (V/N) = Villan name...
6.2K 102 20
"We'll fix Gotham together, Bruce!" I smiled. Bruce nodded and smiled. "Together." Y/N L/N was close friends with Bruce Wayne when they were kids, hi...