Out of Love (Twenty88)

By CeCe__XeXe

"Meeting him was like meeting my other half. Sure we go through problems like every other couple, but at the... More

Déjà Vu
Sobriety
Talk Show
On The Way
Don't Tell Nobody
Work It Out
Tell Him The Truth
London Bridge
Sorry
Goodbye
Remember
New Tings
Changes
Sparks
Celebration
Girls Need Love
Broken Trust
Broken Trust (Sean POV)

Not A Update

127 5 0
By CeCe__XeXe

No this isn't a update (sorry!) but just a few quick words.

1. Please please message me about my story OR your story. Meaning, if you feel like I'm going to fast or confusing you let me know! In my mind of course the story might be going good as hell but to ya'll as readers the story might be ass lol. Also if you're writing a story and would like me to read it, just send a message. I love discovering new stories.

2. If you know any editors let me know. As the story go on I would like to start fixing any and all errors so I won't rush when Out Of Love is completed.

3. I hate to be the one to promote their socal media accounts LMAO but here's my instagram @ chyfromjersey and snapchat @teaa_caake.

4. The next chapter is coming up soon so grab your tea and popcorn and watch the drama unfold 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...