Girl meets Feelings

By jinsoulscoochie

Riley seems to be confused about her feelings towards Maya. But something comes in between while Riley explor... More

Chapter 1: Art Class
Chapter 2: Bay Window
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 3 part 2: What if?
Chapter 3 end: I think I know
Chapter 4: Lucas
Chapter 5: The date
Chapter 6: "She's not feeling good right now"
Chapter 7: True feelings
Chapter 8: Sleepover at Riley's.
Chapter 9: Maya
Chapter 10: It's up to you
Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker'
Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' part 2
Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' end
Chapter 12: A time to be alive
Chapter 13: The date (?)
Damn
Chapter 14: Am I even your bestfriend?
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16: Moved On
Chapter 17: Replaced
Sneak Peek
Chapter 17: Replaced part 2
Chapter 18: Maya's Feelings
Chapter 19: Riley's feelings (End)
I CANT WITH THIS BOOK
Hello. Sorry

Chapter 13: The date (?) part 2

1.7K 49 9
By jinsoulscoochie

*Before you read, the word 'hell' is present in this chapter. Sorry if you guys don't like curse words 😭*

"Wait!" Riley whisper yelled at Lucas while they were in front of the Harts home

"What now?" Lucas loudly whispered in annoyance.

"I don't want to do this. I don't want to tell her yet. She's gonna hate both of us" she panicked

"No, you're go-"

Before Lucas could finish, the door opened revealing Katy in front of them.
Katy then looked confused to why Lucas and Riley were squatted down in front of their door.

"Well hello" Katy paused as she softly laughed, "stand up"

Riley and Lucas stood up from their squat. They both looked at Katy guilty.

"H-hi Katy" Lucas nervously greeted

"Hi Katy" Riley said

"It's almost 9 and its... night, what brings you both here?" Katy worriedly asked at the two. Both of them looked at eachother hoping that one of them would answer Katy's question but Riley spoke.

"Um, may we talk to Maya" she paused, "it's really important. Please" she begged

Katy nodded and gave her a smile and motioned them to go inside.

"Maya should be inside her room, I have to go back to 'Topanga's' for a late shift" Katy paused, "I'll see you both whenever" Katy then left the apartment as Lucas and Riley knocked on Maya's door.

"Mom you don't have to knock you can just come in you know" Maya yelled from the other side.

"Maya it's Riley"

Loud footsteps were heard from the other side indicating that it was Maya. She quickly opened her door. As soon as she saw both Lucas and Riley, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you guys d-doing here?" Maya asked with an angry and a confusion tone.

"Uh, We- ... We're here to talk to you" Riley said glancing at both of her friends.

"Okay, let's go in the living room then" Maya then walked passed at Lucas and Riley.

After the three of them made themselves comfortable sitting down on the couch, the room was filled with silence.

"Uh-ye- Lucas, You- you wanna tell her?" Riley said breaking the silence

As Lucas opened his mouth to talk, he was interrupted by his phone ringing in what sounded like a phone call, "Hold on, gotta take this"

"Hi mom
...
Okay
...
I'm kinda busy right now
...
Okay okay" He whines
...
"Okay I'm coming"

He then hanged up. "I gotta go guys. It's an emergency. Sorry Riles, just tell her"

"Okay" Riley sighed

Lucas then left Maya's house leaving only Riley and Maya now.

"Why won't you talk to me? Or even look at me?" Riley asked

"Are you kidding me?" Maya paused glaring at Riley, "such stupid question" Maya angrily chuckled, "Don't play dumb with me Riley. You exactly know why. After what you did to me" she paused as she stood up from the couch, "You bailed on me. You, Riley. You promised me something that I was looking forward too. And you even lied to me"

Riley furrowed her eyebrows, she then stood up from the couch too and faced Maya, "Lied to you? What are you talking about?" she said raising her voice.

Maya groaned, "Riley stop" she paused "Stop lying to me. We're you really busy? Why did you bail on me? Why did it seem like you didn't want to see me back at your house? Why?"

"Okay- Fine" she said as she sat back down on the couch, "sit down". Maya then sat down besides her.

"You wanna know what really happened?" Riley started as Maya nodded her head, "Lucas and I happened"

"What?" Maya confusingly asked

"L-Lucas and I happened"

"Stop repeating that. Explain it" Maya said in annoyance

"I went on a date with Lucas instead" Riley said leaving Maya speechless. "The day after I made the dinner date promise, I went on a date with Lucas, and then our relationship... Grew" Riley paused and gulped hard, "Then after school today, we-we went somewhere again, together"

At this point, Maya was really angry. "Why the hell would you?" she paused, "I thought you didn't have feelings for him"

"Are you assuming that I went on a date with him because I have feelings for him?" Riley questioned

"You went on a DATE with him Riley. A freaking date and you said both of your relationship grew!" Maya's voice rose. "Riley you're confused. You need to think about who you freaking like. Who you have feelings on. I'm angry with you" Maya's eyes started to form tears. "I want you to leave and go home. Think about things"

"No!" Riley yelled as she stood up from the couch, "Maya you're jealous. We're not even dating. Why the hell are you so jealous?"

"How could I not be jealous Riley!?" Maya yelled and also stood up from the couch, "We told our feelings to eachother, about how I like you and how you also like me and you decide to go on a date with Lucas when you made a promise to go on a date with ME. Who the hell do you think you are?" Maya then had tears falling from her eyes.

"Well you know what Maya" Riley angrily said, "Maybe I don't have feelings for you. Maybe I'm confused about my feelings now again. Maybe I never really meant it when I said I have feelings for you too. Maybe it's not true"

Maya was shocked, sad and angry. She looked away from Riley.

"Leave" was the only thing that came out of Maya's mouth but quitely.

"What?"

"I said leave. I don't want you here. I never want to see you again. Leave!" Maya said raising her voice loudly.

Riley furrowed her eyebrows. She then slammed the door as she left, leaving Maya on the same spot, frozen. Maya then started crying. From this point on she didn't know what to do. She was so confused and heartbroken. There were many things that was on her mind about what Riley said to her.

As Riley arrived at her own house, she immediately ran to her room making Cory and Topanga confused. So they both followed her.

Riley arrived at her room, slamming her door shut.

Cory knocked on her door, "Riley, what happened?"

"Go away" Riley said from the other side of the door.

"Not until you tell us what happened" Topanga said.

Riley then opened her door letting her parents in. All three of them sat on the bed.

"Did you tell her?" Topanga asked as she was rubbing Riley's back.

"Yep" she said popping the 'p'. "I even told her things that I didn't mean to"

"Like what?" Cory questioned.

"Well, I harshly told her that I may have been lying about my feelings towards her. Something like that. Then both of us got angry..."

Topanga sighed as she was glancing at Cory then back to Riley. "You need to talk to her again Riley. Tell her that you didn't mean to say that"

"I can't" she sighed out, "I think she doesn't want to see me ever again. I mean I don't blame her... What I did to her was really cruel of me"

"No Riley, again, both of you are the bestest friends. I'm sure she wants to see you again but she just needs time" Cory said.

"What if it's true" Riley paused, "What if I don't really have feelings for Maya.."

"You yourself needs to think about that" Cory said comforting her.

"It's getting late. You should go to sleep honey" Topanga said.

"I know you can fix this Riley" Cory then kissed Riley's forehead.

Before Cory and Topanga left they both said their good nights. 

After, Riley then got ready for bed. Then she lied on her bed making herself comfortable. But she was still thinking about what to say to Maya because she wants to make it up to her and apologize.

Few minutes later, Riley fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.1K 32
Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya/Laya Fanfic "Maya, can you move a little...
214K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...
89.6K 3.1K 38
||•• A Lucaya Love Story ••|| "It's not about what I want Huckleberry. The only thing that matters is Riley's happiness." Maya and Lucas hate each o...
7K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...