Blood Bond

De springpearls

Liana is special. She has the power to control and manipulate blood. People want her alive. And people want h... Mai multe

Blood Bond-1 Just The Beginning...
Blood Bond-2 An Old Friend
Blood Bond-3 Others Like Me?
Blood Bond-4 The New World
Blood Bond-5 Blood Manipulation
Blood Bond-6 Confrontation
Blood Bond-7 Where is She?
Blood Bond-8 What Happened?
Blood Bond-9 I'm Sorry
Blood Bond-10 The Bar
Blood Bond-11 Mixed Blood
Blood Bond-12 Memories Long Gone
Blood Bond-13 The Battle
Blood Bond-14 Sacrifice
Blood Bond-15 Truth
Blood Bond-16 For Your Own Good
Blood Bond-17 Time to Move
Blood Bond-18 Melanie
Blood Bond-19 A New Friend
Blood Bond-20 Trust
Blood Bond-21 The Formal Ball
Blood Bond-22 The Shop
Blood Bond-24 Training
Blood Bond-25 Rose
Blood Bond-26 The Throne
Blood Bond-27 Strange Encounter
Blood Bond-28 Mission Success
Blood Bond-29 Hope
Blood Bond-30 Shocking
Blood bond-31 Bye, Forever
Blood Bond-32 The Traitor
Blood Bond-33 Blake
Blood Bond-34 Dreams...or Not?
Blood Bond-35 Regulations
Blood Bond-36 Adviser
Blood Bond - 37: Nightmare
Update

Blood Bond-23 You Can't Hit Me

1.4K 44 2
De springpearls

     I slump aganist the wall until I remember something. The creature! I quickly run out of the room and use the elevator, appearing in the ballroom. I see blood splattered all over the walls like it was a few hours ago. However, now I only see strigois wiping the blood off and no sign of the creature is present.

     Then, I hear Pet barking out orders. "Clean off this miss Parissa. You, inform everyone that everything is under control."

     I slowly walk over to Pet and ask her, "Did anything else happen?"

     Pet gives a cold laugh and says, "You're in a hot mess. First of all, you ran off and stole our property, and then you beat up these guys and get reported onto the news, and guess what? The whole strigoi headquarter searched for you."

     A sting of guilt hits me. It's true I did steal their car but the guards didn't stop me, they understood. However, I did violate the rules, and they welcomed me in warm hands. I just keep doing reckless things again and again, without understanding the consequences. I just needed a break that time.

     "I'm sorry," I reply, truly meaning every word.

     Her face softens and she says, "It's not me who you should apologize to. Talk to Samuel, he has plans for you."

     I gulp at that thought. I have never faced Samuel's wrath nor do I want to. He seems like a formidable opponent, a great ruler but I don't know him well enough to decided whether or not he is ruthless.

     Her gaze flickers down my clothes. "Get changed squirt," is all she says.

     And just like that, I find myself up in my room. Quickly, I quickly take off my blood stained black gown and put on clean clothes. Then a maid comes in.

    "You are by far, the most reckless person I've met!" Samuel shouts at me. Angry clearly blazing in his eyes.

     Now let me remind myself why I'm here in the first place. I don't know what came over me but I drove the car out of the headquarters, caused a commotion at a coffee shop, and had the whole headquarters search for me. Shortly after Blake left, Pet told me to meet Samuel and this leaves us back where we were.

     I look at my shoes, all trying to avoid his furious gaze. I do admit I was being careless when I drove the car out, it probably gave away my location to the tainted and moroi.

     "Samuel, she's only a kid still," Blake tries to console Samuel but fails. Samuel only gets angrier.

     "Are you kidding me? She's going to inherit the throne in two years! She can't be like this!" Samuel roars, making the other guards around us flinch.

     "She did stop the beast," Blake adds in, trying to defend me.

     "Okay, here let's put it this way. Brave and strong? I'll give you that. But intelligent? Definitely not. She basically stole our property and gave away our location!" Samuel shouts.

     "They already knew because they sent the creature after me!" I exclaim, defending for myself.

     Samuel and Blake's eyes both fall upon me and I suddenly feel extremely uncomfortable. Having the two strongest people with the most authority look at me is truly a terrifying experience.

     "The creature doesn't belong to anyone. It's free. All beasts that have a blood bond to them are free. No on can control them, that creature most likely just ran in here out of fear. We have released him," Samuel replies coldly.

     Relief washes over me. At least I know the creature is free, and safe hopefully. But when I meet Samuel's gaze I start to have second thoughts, for me. I am definitely not in the safe zone right now, he looks like he's about to kill me and eat my heart for breakfast.

     "Since you just can't seem to stay in one place, I will make full use of your time. You will have no breaks and you will be training to manipulate your blood as well control wiring bonds," Samuel declares coldly.

     What? Am I a kept prisoner over here now? Or is this training to get me ready as the heir to the throne?

     My jaw drops as I stare at him in shock.

     He chuckls coldly and says, "I'm not kidding. Starting tomorrow I we see it so that there will be personal teachers guiding you."

The next morning....

     I quickly get dressed in leggings and a tanktop and go to the training room. There, I see Blake. What is Blake doing here? Confused I give him a puzzled look as I see no one is in the training room except for us two.

     "What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

     He flashes a smirk and says, "I'm your teacher obviously."

     I stare at him in shock. He is going to be my teacher? Is Samuel serious? I'd be more than happy for Blake to be my teacher but is Samuel really this kind to let someone I actually like to teach me?

     His smirk disappears as he picks up a wooden sword and throws it at me. "Hit me," he says.

     I stare at him dumbfounded. He is asking me to hit him when he's not even armed!

     "No, not until you also grab a wooden sword," I say.

     "Relax, you're not gonna hit me," he says with a full smirk stretched across his face. My eyebrows furrow into a frown. I'm not that weak and I'm pretty sure I can take on Blake.

     Without hesitation, I charge at him, jabbing the sword into his chest until he swiftly dodges away in a motion. Frustrated, I swing the sword at his head but he only ducks. This is my chance. I bring my leg up to kick his chest but he quickly scoots back. He's like a little worm that won't stay still! Okay, maybe not worm because his movement are swift and graceful but I can't believe I'm missing every shot.

     I continue to slash at him but he dodges every one of my swings easily while sweat is pouring down my skin. I throw my sword at him and this, he obviously didn't see it coming. He grabs the hilt of the sword and turns it over.

     "Whoa," he says as he watches me with a concerned expression on his face.

     I kneel on the ground, panting for a breath of fresh air. He gently places his hands on my shoulder and a small smile forms from my lips. Wrong action. I elbow him in the stomach and he flinches in pain. Then, he realizes what I'm about to do. I curl my fingers up into a fist and I almost punch him until he grabs my wrist, holding it still, firm.

     Clenching my teeth, I bring my leg up but he wraps his arms around me and flips me over so that my back is facing his chest. His arms is curled around my waist and the other around my right wrist so that I can not hit me.

     Struggling against his grip, I choke out, "Let go of me! I still need to punch you!"

     Blake gives a small chuckle. His breath is right next to my ear as he says, "It doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon."

     I give him a silent glare as I counter, "Yea it will if you let me."

     He then laughs again. "Then I'm not going to let you," he says calmly.

     By this time I have stopped struggling.

     "Why did you throw the sword at me? I could have taken it and pierced you with it," he asks with a hint of worry in his voice.

     "I know you won't," I state firmly. Then he releases his arms around me and I quickly flip around to face him.

     "How do you know? I can do a lot of things," Blake replies flatly.

     "I know you won't hurt me unless you have to," I state plainly.

     He strings his fingers through his hair and mutters, "You're impossible."

     I smile, "I know I am."

     Then, I pick up my wooden sword once again and turn the wooden blade towards him. He raises his eyebrows and motions me with two fingers to come at him.

     I slash the wooden sword over and over again, still missing him every time. Trying to look for his pattern of fighting, I see none. Every move he performs, it never repeats itself and it's different every time. If he's trying to teach me something, he's not doing a very good job at it.

     I fake right but he notices this and he dodges to the right as I swing down the blade on the left. Darn him. Then I pretend I'm faking to the right but he seems to see through every plan I have in mind because he only scoots back.

     Frustrated, I continue to thrash the wooden sword at him, trying to at least get some pain enforced in him. Finally, I give up on attacking him and I start to go defensive. He frowns and he starts attacking me, or more like tries to steal the wooden sword from me.

     I turn around and attempt to kick him but I miss, instead he grabs my leg and flips me to the ground. My back hits the ground hard and I give a groan. Pain spreads throughout my back. Then he reaches for the wooden sword until I pull the sword from his grasps.

     "Good job. If the enemy has no weapon, the enemy will try to steal it from you if you're an easy target," Blake tells me.

     "Are you saying I'm an easy target?" I ask frowning.

     He laughs and says, "You're very vulrenable right now." Then I notice I'm laying on the ground and he's standing beside me, hovering me.

     Quickly, I leap up and I finally manage to land a small hit on me. I punch him with my left fist and drag my sword up to slash at him until he kicks me backward. Forcing me to skid backwards a few feet.

     "Are you trying to kill me?" he asks, smiling.

     "You said I wouldn't be able to land a hit on you. I guess you thought wrong," I say, clearly satisfied that I landed a hit on him.

     "That doesn't me you have to attack me with a killing intent," he replies, still smiling.

     "I don't play by the rules Blake," is all I say until I launch myself at him.

     Again, he swiftly dodges away and I continue trying to hit him again but he doesn't fall for the same trick. Hours pass by and my swings start to slow down and become sloppy. My fingers can no longer clutch the hilt of the sword and I drop it, falling into my kneels for rest.

     "I think we can call it a day," Blake says, clearly not that drained.

     "No I still need to hit you!" I protest but he only laughs.

     "You'll hit me soon enough again. Relax, today's only your first day," he says as he stretches his hand, offering it to me. I accept, and he pulls me upright and smiles.

     "You better take a shower and sleep. Tomororow's going to be far more tiring," he says and then he leads me out of the training room and up to my room.

     He smiles and says, "Rest for now."

-------------------------

Hi! I probably won't be uploading for real this time because finals are coming in a few days and it's time to cram. Thanks for reading!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Scream De 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

Polițiste / Thriller

4.8K 2.7K 128
It all started with a happy group of friends. Everything seemed perfect until a terrifying scream was heard at a party they all attended, from then o...
1.8K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
1.7K 129 19
I never knew that betrayal would come my way...especially when it was my own blood who commited the crime. The person I love...the family I once knew...
445K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...