Stripper (Narry)

By hauntednarry

Harry is a stripper and he's all Niall can think about. The only thing is there's something about Harry's job... More

Stripper
One
Two
Three +
Four
Five
Six +
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven +
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen +
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen +
Twenty
Twenty-One +
Twenty-Two
Epilogue +

Thank you note :)

1.8K 50 11
By hauntednarry

I don't really know where to begin. This was my first book to ever write and I was super nervous about it because I don't see myself has a good writer. I got the idea for this book from a friend of mine who really loves stripper!harry and it was supposed to just be a one shot but she encouraged me to turn it into a book and look at where we are now!

I never thought this book would become as big and well liked as it has over the course of the months I've been writing this book. This book will hold a very special place in my heart because of all you wonderful people who love it so much and vote for every chapter I've posted. I honestly can't thank y'all enough for the joy y'all have giving me during this process.

I really hope you all continue to enjoy this book and come and reread it or recommend it to your friends. I love this book very much because it's raw and I literally worth every chapter from the top of my head. I didn't do any planning with this and I was terrified to be writing it without any ideas for each chapter written down to help me along the way.

Y'all commenting and voting made want to continue this book because I wasn't very sure about it in the beginning but I'm so glad I wrote it. Thank y'all so much for everything and I couldn't be happier. Ps. I have a new book out called Party and its a Lilo book. Check it out if you'd like. I'll be updating a new chapter soon.

With all the love,
      Makayla 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 20
At 18, they save you, but they don't really save you, no. Sometimes you think whether maybe you would go to heaven, or would you go straight to hell...
233K 9.5K 56
Niall Horan is the hottest football player for Ireland's team. Harry Styles is just another fan in his eyes. All he ever wanted was to be just like N...
337K 18K 34
I took this job thinking I would get the chance to not only train with one of the most popular boxers in the UK, but thinking I could kick his selfis...
183K 6.8K 47
"I just want to make you happy." Where Niall happens to fall in love with his best friend. Who's taken. all gif/pic credit to rightful owners :)