Rejected and Pregnant

By Essycat123

This honestly isn't your regular werewolf story about being rejected and pregnant. She doesn't leave just bec... More

Celestials introduction
Slowly Dying Inside
The Only Answer Left
Why didn't i die
Getting Ready
Party and Sex
Scared and Angered
I'm Pregnant with the Alpha
authors note
another a/n
Not Safe
Why Do I Have To Have Bad Days Everyday
What are we gonna do
authors note
Hurt
Big News
Council
I need help !!!

A/N

4.9K 128 30
By Essycat123

Hey my loves, I just wanted to tell you I'm almost done with the new chapte. And sorry for making you guys wait a lot. I'm actually really proud of how many people are ereading my book im just so suprised. Thank you all for being patient and reading my book. But I do like to say that in this book Celestial is not going to run away this isn't going to be the same damn book like every other rejected an pregnant werewolf book.

It's super annoying because im basically reading the same shit over and over again. So for the people who are telling me or planning on telling me to write Celestial running away well stop and don't. I want this book to not be a cliche and if by chance a suggestion is actually really good i will use it but if it's another cliche werewolf rejected and pregnancy book im just going to ignore it. And don't deny that almost all of them are the same because ive read a lot of them and they are all the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 390 7
This is the sample. First five chapters only. To read more, please support me by purchasing my eBook. Angela is sarcastic, a bit of a drama queen b...
201K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...
92.8K 3.1K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...