Herobrine's Return

By DJUnicorn

2 years ago, Greg and Alex defeated Herobrine. Alex moved away, and Greg stayed in Washington. Something happ... More

Part 1: The New Minecraft
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Some awesome minecraft books you should read
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Part 2: Notch's Server
Chapter 6 1/2
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The Minecraft Adventure series by Wypunk
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 3: the City
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part 1)
Chapter 19 (part 2)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE READ!!! THIS DIDN'T NEED TO BE IN ALL CAPS!!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Part 4: back to the real world
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Jeffery78 new book, and my new stories
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Final Authors note
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

The End

753 27 9
By DJUnicorn

SHUP PEEPS! DJUnicorn here! Welcome to the final chapter of Herobrine's return. I had fun making this story. I'll talk more at the final authors note. Bai!

_____________________________________________

I looked around, as the whole world came zooming pass. First it was just numbers and random code, but after a couple of seconds, the world started coming back in bits and pieces. As the world around me, started getting more clear, I felt a tugging at my arms. The tugging got stronger and stronger until I felt like I was getting my arms ripped off. Once the pain got unbearable, my vision went red.

******

"Greg! Greg!" I was being shook by someone. "Greg!"

"Uuuhhhh."

"OH MY GOD HE'S AWAKE!"

"W-where am I?" I opened my eyes, only to see that everything was a blur.

"Your at home Greg! I'm your mother!"

"Mom!? I need to go to Seattle!" My vision came back. I was lying on the floor in my living room, with paramedics surrounding me. I looked at my chest to see that I was still clenching my diamond sword.

"Greg, you can't go anywhere. You need to rest!"

"No mom. The world is in danger. I need to go now." I sat up and I realized that my entire body was sore.

It will only last for a couple of minuets. You'll feel better.

How do I know all this?

Its simple portal recovery. Now get your sword, and go.

Lets do dis!

I stood up grabbed my sword, and I ran into the wall.

Lol!

******

I opened my eyes, and rolled over. I was in my room. My sword was at my bedside. I lifted up my arm. It wasn't sore anymore. It felt normal.

Time to jump out the window!

WHAT!?! I AM NOT RETARTED!

Just do it.

Fine.

I grabbed sword, opened up the window, and jumped.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" I covered my eyes.

Opened your eyes. We made it to the ground safely.

HOW?

That doesn't matter. Just go to Seattle center!

Ok!

I grabbed the sword off the ground, and ran to my shed. I grabbed my bike and threw it over the fence. I climbed over the fence, and I peddled towards Seattle center.

*******

As I was approaching the center, I saw complete havoc. Zombies, skeletons and burning buildings everywhere. How the buildings are on fire, I don't know.

It makes everything more dramatic.

Oh ok.

As I was heading towards the center of all of the havoc, my bike tires were shot, and I flipped off the bike and crashed into the ground. The skeleton shot again, but I rolled over with the arrow missing my body by inches. I grabbed my sword, and charged the skeleton. It shot again, but I deflected its arrow with my sword. I jumped in the air, and slashed the skeletons body in half.

This bow might be useful. I grabbed the bow and arrows and slung them on my back. I continued running to the center of all of the war. Police men were everywhere shooting the mobs, while other police were evacuating everyone out.

"GREG!" Zoe and PaulFrank ran up to me. "I think Herobrine is at the top of the Space Needle. I'll stay down here, and help the police. You and Zoe can go to Herobrine."

"WAIT!" Alex came up to us. "Zoe you stay down here. Me and Greg have some unfinished business with Herobrine."

"Ok. I'll stay down here with PaulFrank. I don't think the police weapons are having any affect on the mobs."

"Fine. Lets go Alex!"

We ran down the battlefield, to get to the center of the madness. I was slashing any mobs that got in our way, while Zoe and PaulFrank were taking on mobs behind us.

"GREG! I need a weapon!" Alex shouted from behind.

"Here take this bow and arrows!" I tossed it behind me.

"Thanks!" We kept on shooting and stabbing, until we made it to the space needle, and guess who was there? Minion.

[Hello there once again Greg. I see you got away. That was the last time.]

Why Have you been letting us go?

[Herobrine wanted to see you watch your entire world get destroyed!]

Not today!

I grabbed my sword, and Alex pulled out his bow.

COME AT ME BRO!

I ran at the minion, and started slashing at its body. He would just teleport around like its no big deal. Alex hadn't even took a shot yet. He sat there watching the minion teleport around, until the minion teleported right in front of Alex and Alex took his shot. His arrow pierced the minions back. He screeched in pain, and his eyes turned blood red. His tentacles came out of the back, and he launched them at us. I sliced at the tentacle coming at me, but I only parried his attack. He started sending more tentacles at me, and one stabbed through my left arm, making me drop my sword.

"AAAHH!" I screamed in pain. "Thats it F*cker!" I grabbed my sword off the ground and ran at the minion. He shot his tentacles at me, but I parried them all. I ran and dove at the minion, and stuck my sword through his chest.

I heard him screech again, than Alex shot him in the face. I pulled my sword out, and the minion collapsed to the ground.

"Lets go to the elevator!"

We ran inside the bottom of the space needle, and walked inside the space needle elevator.

***********

*DING*

The elevator doors opened, and we walked out.

"Hello there Greg and Alex." Herobrine stood at the window looking down at the city. "I see you came to reclaim your fate."

"Herobrine! Stop this madness!"

"I don't get you Greg. I create this war against your humans, and you ask me to stop!? Do you just expect me to be like: Yeah I'll stop this war I created! Ha! I'm not gonna stop!"

"Then we will kill you!"

"Ha! You can't kill me! I AM HEROBRINE!" Herobrine turned around and grabbed his diamond dagger. "Fight me!"

Alex slung his bow off his shoulder, while I pulled out my sword. I charged Herobrine, and slashed at his neck. He blocked my attack, and caught Alex's arrow.

"You guys are pahtetic! How come I haven't killed you yet?"

I slashed at Herobrine, but he kept on blocking. Alex shot at Herobrine, but he just caught Alex's arrow, and he threw his Dagger at him. The dagger hit Alex square in the chest, and he flew back into the window, and he collapsed onto the ground.

"ALEX!" I was filled with anger. I charged at Herobrine, but he just kept on dodging my attacks. Then, Herobrine grabbed his sword, and smashed the handle of the blade into my stomach. I flew back, and smashed through the window. I started sliding down the top of the space needle, when my shirt got caught on something sticking out. It was a reel of rope, for when you add lights to the the top of the space needle. IDEA! I clipped the rope to my belt, and I stood up.

"COME AT AND FIGHT ME HEROBRINE!"

Herobrine walked out the window and onto the edge of the needle. I picked my sword off the needle. Herobrine ran at me, and slammed into me. I went flying off the space needle, but then I came swinging back at him.

"WHAT!?" I swung into Herobrine, sending him back, than I jumped and sliced his stomach open.

"AAARGH!" Herobrine pulled out a obsidian sword. We started battling on top of the space needle. He would attack at me, and I blocked his attacks, and he blocked mine. We were fighting at the edge, when Herobrine cut my rope and pushed me off the needle. I grabbed onto the edge and swung through the restaurant window, and blacked out.

*Alex's POV*

I watched as Greg was launched off of the top of the space needle.

"NOOOO!!" I pulled the dagger out of my chest, and ran at Herobrine. He turned around, and I stabbed him straight in the face. He screamed, and stared stumbling backwards. I ran and pushed him off the space needle. I stared there watching him fall to his doom.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1K 29
Herobrine was a very powerful demon, (although he hasn't yet unlocked his Demon Side). He destroys practically everything and kill anyone who comes a...
9.7K 635 22
War! Lord Notch's brother, lord Herobrine, has disbanded from the gods and is now on a warpath, killing and destroying as many of lord Notch's creat...
73 0 28
-- Until it Hurts -- Book of Prophecies; Chapter XLVIII 23: Everything is nothing if you haven't loved it; What a sword can do to finish a life that...
34.8K 1.6K 29
It's been a month almost. A month since it came out. A month since they found her. One month since she's seen the others... The other's that she can'...