Again (PUBLISHED!)

By HazelEyes_1

***This is not the full version of the story since it got published. The complete version is available on Ama... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2,
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11.
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 14.1
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 16.1.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 17.1.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 18.1.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 19.1.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20.1
Chapter 21.
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22.
Chapter 22.1.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 23.1
Chapter 24.
Chapter 24.1.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 25.1.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 28.1
Chapter 29.
Chapter 29.1.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 32.1.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 41.1
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.1
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 45.1.
Chapter 45.2.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 46.1.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 47.1
Chapter 48.
Chapter 48.1.
Chapter 48.2.
Chapter 48.3.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 49.1.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 50.1.
Note.
PLOT TWIST!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
Free Goodies For Passionates!
I want YOU in my Book!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
PARTY!
last day to get the free book!
In 3, 2, 1
Tomorrow!
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're LIVE!
Exciting News!
Reveal!
BIG SURPRISE!

Chapter 30.1

16.4K 681 51
By HazelEyes_1

The following evening I was returning home from a long lonely walk. I couldn't take Devon's absence anymore. A piece of my existence was missing. Unfortunately, a vital piece.

I was just about to walk in through the gates when a car come to a halt outside the house adjacent to mine, Mr. Parker's car.

My heart thudded against my chest in wild anticipation. Is Devon back? Did Mr. Parker manage to bring him back?

I saw Mr. Parker step out from the driver seat of his car. My heart beats piqued. Is Devon there in the car? Will I see him step out of the car too?

It was so difficult to look inside the car through those window glasses. I squinted my eyes but still couldn't be sure if anybody else was there in the car.

Right then, I saw the door of the backseat fall open. All I felt was chaos within me. And then, I saw him emerge out of the car.

Devon Parker was back in Crawford Lane. My heart missed a wild beat.

If you've ever wondered what might be the body language of a rebellious eighteen year old boy, you ought to have seen Devon Parker right then. Fists clenched tight to his sides, stiff physique, those razor sharp eyes spilling dark hostility, taut cheekbones and that hardened jawline. Devon looked squarely Intimidating. And Irresistible.

With his long legs supporting his tall frame, he started to walk towards his house with short, quick steps. He was about to march in through the front door when he stopped abruptly, spun around and the next thing I comprehended his thick blue orbs were penetrating deeper and deeper into mine.

That was more than enough to set my pulses roaring under my flesh. It seemed like ages since I had had his luscious gazes on me. It was evident he was devouring my sight with his eyes. I saw the hostility instantly ebb away from his irises and getting replaced by a blaze of passion.

Instinctively I raced towards him, collided hard against his torso and hugged him tight. Devon stumbled a couple of steps back due to the force. I pressed further against him if that was even possible. God it felt so good feeling him up for real. I cared a damn about Mr. Parker looking at us with gobsmacked expressions.

***

"Not surprising that one hug from you is practically making me worship my fucked up life," spoke Devon, when he sneaked into my garage later that night to meet me. "I've missed you a lot."

I snorted at the irony. "For someone who doesn't mind getting arrested often and is uncooperative with the police, I have to appreciate your audacity to lie. You do---"

The words died down in my throat when I turned sideways to look at him. My breaths froze in panic when my gazes went to the spot below his left elbow.

He was bleeding.

"What....What happened to you?" I breathed, my fingertips running cold in despair.

"This?" Devon asked, looking at the wound as though it was nothing. "I'd got into a bit of an accident. But I'm good."

"Don't give me that 'I'm good' crap," I reprimanded, hurriedly extending my towel handkerchief to him. A thin film of blood was trickling down his forearm making my heart sink.

I felt as if a knife was pushed through my chest when he dabbed his wound with the hanky. It was unbearable. I looked away, wincing.

"Funny that I don't feel any wound 'cause you're feeling all of it," he chuckled ironically.

"You need first aid," I said urgently, returning my gazes to him.

"I'm good. Seriously," he insisted. "The fact that you're pained takes away all of my pain instantly."

After a while, the bleeding fortunately stopped. Relief coursed through me in entirety. The cut wasn't that deep but it was there nonetheless.

"I don't know what are you even made of, Devon!!" I yelled at him in frustration. "You're not as smart as you think you are!! The truth is you're an absolute fool, a downright idiot! People stay away from disaster, you fucking walk straight into it!! Can't you, for just bloody once, stay out of trouble?? Can't you go a day without getting your skin under the dagger?"

"You didn't have to rant so much. I would've understood if you'd simply told that you care a massive deal about me," he drawled matter-of factly.

Argg, this boy!!

"Why wouldn't you cooperate with the police?" I chided. "Why do always want people to think that you're a bad person 'cause you're not!"

"Because people take you for granted if you're a good person," responded Devon, poker-faced. "They make you endure their shit 'cause they know you won't complain one bit. And the good that you're, you won't disappoint them."

"I don't agree with you," I opposed strongly. "Being good doesn't mean being submissive but brave. Being good is not a trait of weakness as you think. Good character is the real strength of a person!"

"Sadly I don't share your views," he said indifferently. "When you're good, you expect good things to happen to you. You're irrationally optimistic that good will come to you and when that doesn't happen, you can imagine the adversity," he chuckled dryly.

"But does that mean that you'll go out of the way to make yourself look bad?" I retorted critically. "Anything related to bad has never worked for anyone, never will."

"I don't want to get into right and wrong," he said calmly. "It works for me alright. It makes me feel powerful, unshaken and unshackled from expectations and judgements."

I looked away from him in disappointment, perturbed by his line of thinking. My heart missed a beat nonetheless when I felt his hand brush against mine and then his fingers reaching out for mine.

"Anyways, you wanted to talk about something, right?" he asked in his usual velvety voice.

"You know what, it doesn't matter now. Forget about it," I jerked my hand away just as he was about to intertwine his fingers with mine. "I need to leave."

I started to walk away...

"I won't let you go," Devon called out to me from behind. "Not now 'cause you've come too far. Give me one reason why I should let you walk away from me."

"We've always clashed over our differences of opinion right since the very beginning. And we both know it will continue to be the same every time we talk. Isn't this reason enough for you?" I countered without looking behind, pained by my own words, the truth.

"No," he denied instantly. "Infact, this is The reason why we should be together. Look, I know I don't deserve you but somehow you fit me in ways my own life never has..."

"You don't value my feelings. If you did, you'd never have put your life in danger!" I bit back a sob.

"I don't value my life 'cause you haven't become a part of it."

My pulses raced wildly under my skin with those solemn words of his.

"Don't, Devon," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "Just--Just don't."

"Why not?" he countered, his voice bearing deep intensity, "Eleanor,"

I could hold myself back no more. Every grudge that I had against him melted away in no time. I couldn't stay mad at him. I could never be on the first place.

I retraced my steps back to him and slammed my lips onto his. My hands went around his nape as I pressed my body tight to his and I felt his hands slide down my back to rest firmly on my waist as our kiss deepened. A roar of untamed sensations groped my mortal existence when I explored every inch of his luscious warm lips with mine.

We went from having a passionate to a fiercely demanding kiss in a matter of split seconds. I moaned in pleasure as his lips responded to mine in the most seductive of ways. His rugged breaths smelled of dark chocolate and whisky which led my insides burn with arousal. He groaned my name as I darted my tongue into his throbbing wet hot mouth. My bosoms rose and fell against his hard chest as I tasted both heaven and sin inside his mouth.

Devon groaned, pushing me backwards and pinning me to the bare wall the moment our tongues touched. I buried my fingers in his lush hair as he kissed me harder leaving me breathless for more. I gasped uncontrollably in pleasure feeling his tongue intertwine with mine every now and then ever so slowly and sensually...

I was panting by the time he dipped his head low and started placing open-mouthed kisses all over my neck and shoulders. I moaned on his lips when he pressed his mouth onto mine again...

I didn't know how long we kissed each other. There was this molten thirst that needed to be quenched. I'd lost count of time and also of our moans. The heat of his mouth made my heart flutter insanely. His passion was wild and unbearable. And immensely tempting too....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.8K 21
Erik Henderson has a 4 year old daughter that he has to raise. On his own. Being a single dad, and being gay was not the easiest thing in the world...
793 49 32
Caroline Paige is every parent's dream daughter. She isn't exactly a nerd but she has straight A's, she's athletic, she doesn't care about boys, she...
12.8K 677 29
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/615226 iTunes: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/jBhSUM5O6q ________________________________________ There's a fi...
3.2K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...