Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 17

540 1 2
By winterclifford

"Waaake up, birthday girl!" October yelled in my ear.

I frowned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I stretched and just laid there. She hit me with a pillow, "Come on. We're picking up the boys tonight from the airport." I said nothing, just laid there. October sat on the bed and said, "What?"

"I'm twenty three today," I said.

She said, "Yeah. That's still the beginning of your damn life."

I scoffed, "Beginning? I've done everything that could've been done by the time I was thirty. I got married and had a child."

She rolled her eyes. "But you're still in your early twenties!"

I smirked and sat up. I said, "What time is it?"

"Um, it's 9, but I wanted to wake you up now, since we need to have breakfast, go have lunch with Sammi later, then we need to come back and look good for the guys when we pick them up."

I nodded. "Ah."

She nodded and said, "What time does Carolyn normally wake up?"

"Ten. Why?"

"Just making sure."

"Alright, well I'm going to go change," I said.

"Alright." Then she left the room. I walked to my closet, looked through everything, and finally pulled out a red, long-sleeved, babydoll dress with black stripes on it and black leggings. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail, washed my face, and walked to Carolyn's bedroom. She was awake, standing up in her crib and jumping around. I laughed and picked her up out of her crib. I said, "Good morning Carol!"

"Morning mommy! Uh, apple  juice uh animals uh toys uh candy."

"Apple juice and candy?"

"Yeah."

"No silly girl, that's not breakfast."

"I wan' watch Toy Story," she said.

I repeated, "Toy Story?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. First we have to change you." I put her on her changing table, changed her diaper, got her into her white tank top and a pink and purple tutu, then put her down on the ground. I took her hamper to the laundry room with mine and October's clothes, started up the laundry, and went  back down the hall, and Carolyn came out of her room and down the hall.

Once I turned on my phone, it was blowing up with tweets, facebook notifications, texts, missed calls, and voicemails. I let it keep ringing until it stopped. I responded to some tweets, all texts, facebook posts, and Tumblr 'asks'. I tweeted: Thanks for the birthday wishes. <3 I can't wait to see my love tonight. Eee! :)

 I ran up behind Carolyn, picked her up, and pretended she was a rocket ship. Then I sat her on the couch. Carolyn was laughing as I put on Toy Story for her. I gave her what she wanted, apple juice and grapes and bananas. She sat there and watched the  movie. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter next to October. She said, "Why are you wearing that?"

I shrugged, "I dunno."

"It's f*cking hot outside! Go change," she said, shooing me out of the room. I frowned, laughed, and went back to my room. After looking through my dresser, I got out a pair of shorts and a gray cropped shirt with a tribal print on it. I put on a light brown belt and went back out. I said to October, "Better?"

She nodded and smiled. I gave a thumbs up and smiled. She said, "I  made you cinnamon rolls for breakfast."

I clapped and jumped. "Yay! Thank you!" I grabbed a plate, put a few on it, then sat down at the table and started eating. I grabbed the clear-lens ray-bans off of the counter and put them on. I said, "So when are we meeting Sammi?"

"Well we gotta head out in an hour for a surprise, but we'll see her over there and have lunch after."

I raised my eyebrow, "Alright."

I finished eating, took a huge gulp of milk, and walked to the bedroom again. I put on my black Toms and walked back out to the living room. October walked past me and said, "I'm going to shower and get ready then we'll go."

I nodded and she walked to the shower. I sat next to Carolyn on the couch and watched Toy Story with her. Carolyn sat on my lap, I hugged her close, and we watched for about an hour until October came out, wearing a black skirt, black Vans, and a Misfits tank top, her hair teased and straightened, her eyeliner on thick. She smiled, "Ready?"

I nodded and said, "Are you ready to go see Sammi, Carolyn?"

Carolyn nodded, "Yeah." I turned off the TV, grabbed my purse and her diaper bag, picked Carolyn up, and followed October outside to her car. I put Carolyn in her car seat, put the bags next to her, and sat in the passenger seat. October started the car and drove away.

She turned on Set the World On Fire, and Carolyn was singing to a few songs in the back seat, which was adorable, so I filmed it. I tweeted it: Well, @ccbvb and I did a fantastic job. Although I blame @AndyBVB  for this ;)

Then so many more texts came in. More happy birthday wishes. I responded to them and looked up as the car slowed to a stop. It was a bunch of movie trailers. I raised my eyebrow as October leaned out of the car to talk to the man. He nodded and pointed into the area. October pulled foward, stopped next to a trailer, and said, "Ready?"

I nodded and got out of the car. I picked up Carolyn and we walked to the trailer. I saw the name and almost freaked out. It's Scout's trailer. I haven't seen her in forever. October knocked at the door and Scout opened it. She grinned, "October!" She hugged her and let October into the trailer then grinned at me, "Alesana! Happy birthday!"

I smiled and hugged her, "Thank you so much Scouty! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! I'm so glad you're here, now we can go party!"

"Party? I have my daughter," I said.

She said, "Oh, well it's not something that you can't have her there for. You'll see in a little bit."

"Alright," I said.

October came back out and said, "Looks like we're ready."

Scout and I nodded and we got into October's car again. Scout got in the back seat and played with Carolyn. I said, "Where are we going?"

"To a place," October said.

I smirked and Scout said in the back, "I told Sammi we're on our way."

October nodded and I said, "I hate surprises."

Scout said, "Then it wouldn't be much of a birthday, now would it?"

Then we turned into a place I quickly recognized as Scout's house. It looked pretty empty, but it sure as hell didn't feel that way. I got Carolyn and my bags out of the back seat and followed them in. Scout and October stopped and motioned for me to open the door.

"Oh crap," I muttered. I put Carolyn down, held her hand, and walked in. Then it seemed like everyone in the city of Hollywood plus one jumped out yelling "Surprise!"

"Holy.." I said. I jumped a little bit. The first person I saw was Sammi, then there was the guys of Asking Alexandria. Then Lexus and Nick, as well as Brooklyn and the guys of Picture Me Broken. I laughed and hugged every single one of them.

All we did was talk the whole time. Catching up on everything, me taking tons of pictures later to be tweeted, and messing around. I got small gifts, like what I asked for, so I got a pair of studded heels, a few shirts, and gift cards. We had cake, hung out some more, drank, and talked until 5. Then we had to leave to go pick up our guys. First we had to head home and get ready.

We got home and touched up on how we looked, left the diaper bag at home, left our purses, took our IDs and phones just in case, and went back out to the car. Carolyn was napping, so she just slept in her car seat. We got back on the road at 6 to LAX.

It was light traffic, thankfully. I was just too excited to see my love. It's been much too long. Three months could not have gone by any slower.

As we looked for a parking space, I said, "October, hurry uuup!"

October groaned, "I'm trying as hard as I can, Alesana!"

Then she finally found one. I picked up Carolyn, who just woke up, and walked in next to October. We waited out by where the baggage claim is and stood there, waiting for our loves to get there. Then Rosie was here next to us, then so was Crystal and Sammi, with Trisha. Trisha said, "Give me your phone."

"Why?" I asked.

She said, "I wanna record the moment when you guys run to glomp each other."

I rolled my eyes and handed it to her. She turned it on, started filming, and said, "Here we are, waiting for the guys to get here."

Then, at that moment, nothing seemed to matter, because I saw something that made me smile so much I thought it would fall off. Five men, long black hair, black clothes, and amazing smiles. Trisha held Carolyn's hand, staying there, and we ran. CC ran to me and right when we were close enough, I jumped into his arms. He hugged me tight. I didn't want to be anywhere else but in his arms.

He whispered in my ear, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I said, holding him tight. He didn't let go for awhile. Then finally, he brought my face back to look into his eyes, held my face, and kissed me.

We parted after a few minutes. And he said, "Happy birthday my love."

I smiled and hugged him tight. Then I realized Trisha was next to us, recording. I looked at her, laughed, and rested my head on CC's chest. Trisha stopped recording, handed me my phone, and picked up Carolyn. She handed her to me and I handed her to CC, who held her for a long time. Carolyn was telling him all about what happened while he was gone.

Then the baggage claim carousel started up, and Carolyn was still going, CC responding with "Really?" "Cool!" and "Fun!". I went and hugged Andy, Jake, Ash, and Jinxx super tight, them wishing me a happy birthday, and we went back out to the car, hand in hand, CC holding almost asleep Carolyn. CC and I got in the back seat with Carolyn, and Andy took my seat next to October.

CC rubbed my leg the whole way home, holding my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder. I am so happy to have him home again.

He kissed my head and we parked in the driveway at home. I grabbed CC's suitcase and he picked up a now sleeping Carolyn. Andy and October followed behind us, Andy rolling his suitcase in.

Andy gave me a hug, as well as Carolyn, then said, "We're going to hang out in our room."

I smiled, "Good night, you two."

They walked out and CC came back out from putting Carolyn in her crib. He picked me up, wedding style, and brought me to our room. He laid next to me on his stomach and just looked at me.

I laughed, "What?"

He smiled, "You're just so beautiful. And I missed you so much."

"Aw. I missed you  more. It's been pretty lonely, waking up to an empty space."

"Or an empty bunk," he said. I smiled, "Well that's over for a few months."

He grinned. "Good. I need time with my lover and daughter."

I rolled over and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed mine. Then his lips met mine. The feeling from that kiss was amazing. He pulled away and said, "I missed you. So much."

I smiled. He gave me a quick peck on the lips then said, "What do you want to do now that I'm home?"

I shrugged. He said, "Wanna go streak around the block?"

"Hell no," I said.

He laughed. "I know. I'm just getting those creative juices flowing."

"Oh, muppet." I laughed.

He smiled. Then I said, "Let's just curl up on the couch and watch movies."

He nodded. "Alright. Anything for the most beautiful lady ever."

I smiled and said, "First, pajamas." I got up and went to the dresser. I pulled out the new pair of lingerie I bought when we were in Ohio, something I knew CC would like, went to the bathroom, put it on, then came out. CC turned, saw me, and dropped his phone. He sat down.

I laughed. He said, "I'm so..speechless. Maybe I should come home from 3 month tours more often if this is what I get. Wow."

I laughed and said, "I knew you'd like it."

He nodded, smiling. I said, "Come here."

He stood up and walked to me. I got up on my tippytoes, brought his face to mine, and kissed him. I took a picture of us with my phone and put it on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss last longer.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, sitting me on the bed. His hands were on my thighs and I was still holding onto his neck. We broke apart for air and he said, "Wow. That was... um..."

I nodded, trying to catch my breath.

He finished, "Amazing."

I nodded again, stood up, and went to the dresser again. This time I got out my white v-neck and my black [boy shorts] underwear. I put it on in the bathroom and came back out. He was now just in black sweats. He smiled and said, "Ready for movies?"

I nodded and walked out of the room. He followed me out and I sat on the couch. He put in a movie, started it up, and said, "I know you love this movie."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Monsters Inc. How would I not know you love this movie?"

I smiled, "You're amazing."

He sat next to me and pulled a blanket over us. He held my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder. He said, "Have you been having a good birthday?"

I nodded, "A perfect birthday. Now that you're here."

He said, "Well that's good."

I said, "It's not good."

"Wh-"

"It's amazing." I finished.

He kissed my head and said, "I'm so glad to be home."

I said, "Tell me about tour in Europe."

"It was great, actually. The guys of Avenged are amazing. You will find out soon."

"What does that mean?"

"We're going on tour with them around the US in a month. And you're coming."

"What?!"

"Well I really want you to come. I would really like for you and Carolyn to be there."

I sat up and looked at him. He looked so hopeful. I didn't want to ruin the night he came back at all. I said, "Fine."

He smiled, "Yay!"

I sat on his lap and said, "So tell me more."

"About?"

"The UK tour."

"Oh, well like I said, it was awesome, the weather was cold as usual, the fans are awesome."

"Oh cool!"

"Yeah.. and.." he said something too fast and quiet I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Steph doesn't give the f*ck up."

"Whore." I muttered.

He said, "Alesana, we've gone over this."

"I know we have. And I know that you're not even going to bother with her. But she has her ways."

"Are you saying I will fall into her hideously fake boobs?"

I laughed. "Good one. But no. I'm saying she'll keep trying. She won't give up."

He said, "But I won't give in. I will never give in."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. He said, "I'm guessing we're not going to watch much of this movie?"

"I guess not."

He chuckled, turned off the TV, picked me up, and walked back to the room. He put me in bed, pulled the covers over me, and climbed over me and got into bed. I laughed,"Lazy bones."

"Loud mouth," he said, winking at me. I gasped, slapped his arm and said, "That does not go anywhere else other than here."

He laughed. "Trust me, I won't share your um..nickname anywhere."

"I need a different nickname. The first is sexual. Literally."

He said, "I call you beautiful. I like that better."

I chuckled, "Alright."

I laid on my side, facing him, and he faced me. He looked at his clock and said, "Happy birthday, my love." Then he kissed me one last time to make an amazing end to an amazing birthday. He held my face and made the kiss last until midnight. Which was three minutes, to give it detail.

He put his forehead to mine, held me close to him, and he said, "Good night my love."

"Good night, love."

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more," I responded.

And we fell asleep. And I had a perfect sleep, because for once, I knew my love was here holding me. With me. Next to me. Here with me. With our healthy daughter we love. It's all that matters.

_______________________________

I slowly opened my eyes to CC, who was still asleep. I rolled over slowly to my other side, feeling sore from how I slept. Then after another minute or two, I felt warm hands under my shirt, rubbing the bare skin of my back.

I smiled. "Good morning, muppet."

He said, "Good morning beautiful."

I turned and faced him. He was smiling. I said, "Enjoying yourself there?"

He laughed, "You just have super soft and warm skin."

"I like the way your hands feel."

He kissed my cheek and said, "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Alright," I said. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom, leaving the door open as he got ready for the shower. I couldn't help but look. I couldn't really complain. Once he was in the shower, I got out of bed, looked through the dresser, then found my dark blue shorts, black bandeau, and red tank top with an white anchor and a skull on it. I changed quickly, pulled my hair into a ponytail again, then looked at the clock.

8AM. What the f*ck? This early?

I sat on the bed, looked through texts on my phone, responded to them, and then looked through pictures from the party and a few from last night when we got home. Then the video from the airport. I pressed play on it and watched it. I could see how my face lit up and how CC's did too. It was all I could pay attention to.

I smiled and started a Twitpic spree of all photos from yesterday. Then I hit the photos from last night, which were about 3 of them, so I tweeted them all in the same tweet: So glad my muppet is back home.<3

Then ended it with the video: For those who wanted to know how I greet Sir @ccbvb when he comes back home, here ya go. ;)

So many replies in under two minutes. I laughed at how some of them responded and then just tweeted: I love how @ccbvb looks when he's asleep. Or how he wakes me up. :) I'm deeply and truly in love with this man.

I set my phone on my dresser and looked through the drawer of the lingerie I bought. Lace, prints, tiny, what CC would call "sexy". I closed it when I heard the shower turn off.

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He just then realized the tattoo on my thigh. It was a gothic-looking heart with his name in the same style of letters. He said, "What is that tattoo?'

"I got it while you were gone. It's still not finished, because I'm going to get a small thing of lyrics to go around the heart, but still. Then  I got one," I moved my hair away to show my neck, "here."

It was Carolyn's name with wings on both sides. October's idea. He smiled, "Wow. Those look amazing."

He stood there in front of me and I looked at the tattoo of my signature over his heart. He wrapped his arm around my waist and went looking for clothes. When he had his boxers and jeans on, he went in for a kiss. As I closed my eyes, Carolyn started calling out for us.

He pulled back and smiled. I smiled and turned on my heels to go get Carolyn. I picked her up out of her crib and changed her diaper. I left her in her Little Mermaid nightgown and she walked to our bedroom. CC picked her up and threw her in the air a little bit. Then he put her on the bed.

Carolyn jumped around and giggled. Then CC was dressed, wearing a Motley Crue shirt and black jeans. I picked up Carolyn, held her above me, then held her to my side. We walked down the hall to the kitchen and started up breakfast, which was CC's famous french toast. Then Andy and October walked in. Of course, Andy's pants were far down his hips, but no one was complaining I guess.

I gave Andy a hug. He kissed my head and said, "Good morning Alesana!"

I smiled, "Morning bigfoot!"

He laughed, "This is where I'd say something about how loud you are in the bedroom, but I'll move past that."

I slapped his arm. I turned to CC, "How did he find out?!"

Andy said, "He didn't tell me anything. I heard you two once, remember?"

I glared at Andy. He said, "Oh wait. Twice, if you count Warped tour."

"Why the hell are we talking about our sex life in a kitchen?" CC said.

October said, "That's exactly what I'd like to know."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around CC's waist.

He finished making the food and we ate. Then the day ended up being a lazy day, playing with Carolyn, cleaning, sitting around, talking, and so on. Then it hit 9, and all of a sudden, we were tired. I got into CC's 'Sinner' shirt and my panties  then laid in bed. CC wrapped his arm around me, held my hand, and we fell asleep.

Then started up my nightmare. ---

Justin (ex) and I were at a school party. People were drinking, especially him. He disappeared, so I went looking for him. I went into a room, which was the worst possible decision made in my entire life.

Right when I stepped into the dark room, the door closed behind me. Then I felt a body right against my back. I heard a voice saying, "Shh, Alesana. It's just me." A voice I quickly recognized as Justin. I said, "Stop it, Justin."

He grabbed me, threw me on the bed, and I felt his body on mine. I shoved and pushed with all of  my might to get him off of me. He didn't budge. He whispered in my ear, "Since you're so worthless, I'll make you worth something. Right here. Right now."

Then he tore open my black button up shirt, unhooked my bra with the power he had, and started on my jeans. One last powerful shove and he was off. I got up, grabbed my bra, and tried putting it on as fast as I could. But he was back on me.

He had me on the ground. Then my bra was off again. I kept moving, trying to push him off or get away somehow, but it was no use.

He whisper-gasped into my ear, "You can't get away."

Then he shoved my pants off and shoved them away. Then there went my panties. After trying to shove him off, he was inside me. I screamed and shoved him away. Then there were footsteps, getting closer to the door.

He got away instantly, and hid in the darker shadows. I grabbed my panties, jeans, bra, and tank top. I got to the panties and bra when it fell silent again. Then I felt him back on me and back in me. Then the door was shoved open. I looked over and saw a familiar figure standing there.

Then I heard his voice. "What the f*ck are you doing?!" It was Andy. He came to save me. Then he came in and saw me. His eyes widened and he slowly turned to Justin. He slammed him up against the wall and yelled in his face a bunch of words that I still haven't forgotten. A bunch of cuss words and so on.

Then Andy grabbed my arm and said, "Let's get you out of here Alesana."

_____________________________

"Alesana. Alesana!"

I woke up with a start, my neck and face feeling wet and sweaty. And CC was holding my waist. He was looking at me concerned. I tried to catch my breath. He said, "Alesana?"

I whispered, "What?"

"Are you okay?"

"I...I don't know." Then the tears came from my eyes. CC held me close and said, "It's alright. It's over."

Then as he did so, I found myself asleep again, but this time, in a better dream. Of the first time I met CC. This just seemed to make everything much better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
640K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...