Sucked Into The Manga (Book o...

By HerLovelySanity

(BOOK TWO HAS BEEN RELEASED)https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked ... More

Getting sucked in, Literally
The black book thief
Daddy! Mama!
Tears, tea cups and female kisses
Beating you to the punch
Quitting the Host Club!
Kidnapped than blackmailed by twin devils!
the twins act up... again
Pianos and the Tropical beach trip
lets play miss tough
Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness
The scary letters
Yuu, you are busted!
Honey gets bitter / Koyuki gets a visiter
Koyuki in wonderland!
Forgiving and Punishing Koyuki!
The day without the host club!
Happy birthday Raingi, just don't touch any mangas!
Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's
Dreams anyone?
Guess who's back!
Their Talk
Planning from the future Mrs.Ootori
Now entering French Chocolate Pastry! (It needs more spice)
Lady French Pastry Toenail
Needs more chocolate
Could this be the end? Part 1
could this be the end? Part 2
Farewell Ouran, hello, who??
Message from Author-chan(PLEASE READ)
Message from the Author-chan. MUST READ!!!

Without Koyuki

7.6K 314 110
By HerLovelySanity

Hey there.. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOS SO SOS SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSSOSSOOSOOSSOS SOOOOOOOOOO *Takes deep breath* Sorry I haven't updated this in soooo longg!! Every time I started writing i got writers block andddd ive been going through a loot and ive been in and out of the hospital so much and its been sooo much and i knoww thats noo excuse but stilllll. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Please still love meeeeee!!!! <333333

*jumps away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kyoya's point of view~

Tamaki's voice rambled on and on about some commoners thing. I frankly was trying to sleep, and wasn't in the mood for anything. The girl I loved most, made up a childish story and fled into England! Why couldn't this moron leave me alone? Why does he insist on carrying on about a commoner shop. I felt every side of my bed start to dip.

I rolled to my side and  glared. Tamaki, the twins, and Honey-Senpai were poking at my sides, and cooing for me to wake up.

"You can't just stay here and lay in bed all day, its the last day of summer vacation!" Tamaki whined. I held back a groan and sat upwards on the bed. My hair covered my eyes but my black aura swirling did the job for scaring them.

"For your information, I was up until 5 am looking up things about Koyuki you morons, Which if you haven't noticed makes me a little less then happy to be woken up." I growled.

"Kyo-chan sure isn't a morning person." Honey whimpered. Good he's afraid. I do not care though.

"You have no room to talk." Mori said.

"Enough with the commoner shit. If you half wits plan on spending the day at some cliche thing, then go right ahead." My head started spinning and I fell backwards on the bed. Sleep took me over.

~Later (Koyuki's point of view)~

I woke up with a throbbing pain all through my body. What was that feeling?

"Miss Takashi! You're awake!" A high pitched voice yelled. Miss Takashi? W-was that me? A lady with thick glasses, and red hair pulled back, was flinging her arms around while jumping and screaming.

"Oi stop that! You're scaring the poor girl!" A man with blonde hair shouted at her. He was wearing a cooks outfit, but he had goggles hanging from his neck. I just blinked at them.

"You're right! I'm sorry Miss Takashi! Sebastian! Someone get Sebastian!" She screeched. She quickly bowed to me and ran out of the room screaming for someone named 'Sebastian.' Who was that and again, who was Miss Takashi? Was that me? I don't remember who I was. I don't remember anything for that matter.What did I look like?

"M-Mirror." A voice choked out. Was that my voice? Why did it sound so groggy and rough? "I n-need a m-mirror." The voice said again. No one else was in the room besides the cook looking man so the voice was mine. The cook man blinked a few times before nodding. He dove to the side and grabbed a mirror off the wall and shoved it in my face. I slowly sat up and looked in the mirror. A girl with medium length black hair with a towel that was now sliding off her forehead, puffy brown eyes, a bruised face, scarred lanky arms, a chest that was wrapped in gauze, stared at me. I slowly raised my arm. The girl in the mirror did the same. I brought my fingers to my lips, the girl copied. The girl in the mirror was me. I looked so fragile, so weak. What happen to me?

"I see you're finally awake Miss Takashi. You probably have lots of questions which will all be answered later. For right now I suggest you put the mirror down and try to get some food in your system." A voice said, snapping me out of my daze with the mirror. My eyes slowly moved from the mirror, to a man wearing a butlers uniform was. My heart beat quicken at the sight of this man. He was beyond beautiful. He looked so elegant to be a butler. I couldn't help but nod and accept the bowl of soup he was holding out to me. I sat it on my lap and tried to eat but my arms grew weak and i dropped the spoon back in the bowl. Tears welded up in my eyes. I couldn't even hold a spoon anymore yet i was able to hold that mirror. "Now now, no need for tears. Here let me help you." He bent down and took the spoon into his hand. He scooped up some of the soup and brought it up to my mouth.

I automatically opened my mouth and let him feed me. The man smiled at me as he continued to feed me. I smiled back at him.

"Thats a good girl Koyuki. How are you feeling now?" He asked once the soup was gone. Koyuki?

"Am I Koyuki? Where am I? Who are you?" I asked. The man gaped slightly at me before quickly recovering.

"You're Koyuki Takashi. You are at the Phantomhive manor and I am Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Earl." Sebastian Michaelis. That's a nice name. I like that.

"Something about your voice reminds me of someone." I suddenly blurted out. Where did that come from? Sebastian smirked at me.

"Perhaps it does. Until you remember I'm afraid I am the only voice like this you know." I nodded at him.

"What happen to me?"

"You tried to kill yourself but I refused to watch you die. Now if you'll excuse me Miss Takashi I must go tend to my master right now. If you need anything just yell or tell Mey rin, Bard, or Finny what you need and they should be able to fetch it, if not, they can come fetch me." He bowed and stepped out of the room. A boy with blonde hair and hair clips came over and sat by me.

"I'm Finny. I promise we will take good care of you Miss Koyuki." He said. I smiled softly at him. Something about him was just full out sweet and innocent.

"Thank you finny."

~Kyoya's point of view~

My eyes open slowly, revealing me in a completely different surrounding. This was not my bedroom. People dressed poorly were walking around everywhere. Some carrying lots of shopping bags, others carrying children or even nothing at all. I blinked a few times and pushed up my glasses. How did I end up here? A boy went running past me over to a lady. He pulled on her dress.

"Come on look mama. Its just over here!" He cried pulling her along with him. His mother laughed.

"Alright alright im coming." I simply recall laying in my bed moments ago. Oh wait, Tamaki was carrying on about some sort of exhibit. He had his heart set on all of us going I think. I groaned and put my head in my hand. I began recalling what happen earlier this morning. After I fell back asleep, the morons must have dressed me, and dragged me to this commoner place and left me alone. Oh great, thats how I ended up here. I rose to my feet. I turned to look at the sign ehind me. It seems like I'm at a shopping center. Which isnt exactly walking distance from home. I guess Ill call to have a car sent out.

I reached into my pocket to pull out my phone. My pocket was empty. I let out a gasp.I checked the rest of my pockets. All were empty as well. That means no phone, nor a wallet and no way home. My stomach let out a growl. I was starting to get hungry. I hadn't eaten in, I don't know when. Last time I ate I was with.. her. I couldn't say her name. It hurt to think about her. I let out a sigh.

Suddenly some kid ran into my side. He was crying and was about to apologize when I glared down at him. His eyes went wide. He was crying harder and shaking were he sat. He jumped to his feet and cried for his mother.

"Tamakis a dead man when I get my hands on him." I muttered.

"Kyoya Senpai?" Haruhi's voice came from behind me. Huh? I turned to face her. She was in a pink dress and her hair was in clips. "I didn't expect to see you here today." She said. Hmm. I put a hand to my chin. Haruhi looks like she's been shopping so she must have money on her. I narrowed my eyes at her for a moment.

"How much money do you have on you Haruhi?" I asked. She blinked at me.

"What?" I repeated the question for her. She looked into her purse. "Enough I guess. "Good lets go get some food over there." I pointed to a commoners fast food place. Haruhi kind of stared at me for a moment before walking over.   "Kyoya senpai, are you sure this is where you wanna eat? There are much nicer restaurants to choose from upstairs." She sounded annoyed. I held back an urge to smirk at her. Good, I was getting under her skin.

"Well you don't have much on you so our choices are limited. Just be sure to get a receipt. Tamaki will reimburse you ten fold." I sneered thinking about how that moron just left me here. Haruhi let out a sigh. I looked at the cashier who stared at us. "Haruhi I think its our turn. How do I order?" I asked her. I've never actually ordered from this type of place.  Haruhi  decided she'd order for the both of us  and asked what i wanted. I just brushed her off and asked her to get lots of whatever there is. My stomach growled again to tell me it was still hungry. I cursed again at Tamaki.

The cashier then decided to try to attempt to flirt. I just wasn't having any of it. She kept pestering me about sweets. I told this commoner I don't care for sweets couldn't she understand that? The only sweets I cared for was.. was those things Koyuki had. My heart ached at the thought of her again. Koyuki why did you leave me? Why were you so foolish?

"Kyoya senpai the foods ready." Haruhi snapped me out of my thoughts. I just have to be a man and push back any further thought of her and focused on the host club and things. Haruhi had a tray in her hand and was walking towards a table in the corner. I followed her and sat on the other side of the table.  "Kyoya senpai just because you're in fowl mood doesn't mean you can talk to people like that. The poor girl was just doing her job." Haruhi attempted to scowled me. I grabbed the burger off the tray and began to unwrap it.

"Her job is to take our order. Not irritate me with some weak sales pitch." With that said, I brought the burger to my mouth and took a bite. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't something I'd eat often. I just needed food so I could make it through the day. I stop eating when I realized Haruhi wasn't eating and was just staring at me. "Now what?"

"Huh? Nothing. I just don't think I've ever seen you eat before. Somehow I thought this moment would be more refine. I'm surprised that food like this even appeals to you." I sat back in my seat.

"This doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Theres an understanding between those who make it and those who eat it. " I explained to her about how the food was meant to be eaten quickly and not very focused on flavor.

After a while Haruhi and I grew silent. No one said anything. Both of us were left to our thoughts. At least thats what I though. Haruhi suddenly put down her drink and stared at me again.

"Kyoya senpai I have to say. You're taking the disappearance and break up with Koyuki Senpai quite well. I thought you'd be well.. I thought you'd be more upset. I mean, you two looked so happy together." The blood washed out of my face. I wiped my mouth off and tried to regain my composure.

"My personal life has nothing to do with you, or anyone from the host club. Yes we were 'happy' or so I thought. Koyuki and I just need space. She needed a break. I am glad she got away because it will keep her safe from Yuu and his brother. She's.. She's.." My voice was getting ready to crack. I don't cry. Men don't cry. "Drop it Haruhi." I snapped. slamming a hand on the table causing her to jump.. Haruhi looked down at the table. She looked back and placed her hand on top of mine. My jaw dropped slightly at the sight. I was rude, but she was still caring.

A/N~

Okay so thats as far as I could get. I think this is a goood ending point.. NOT FOR THE BOOK FOR THE CHAPPIE!! haaha. OKAY SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINNKKK? SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT BUT YEAH I TRIED MY BEST AND I JUST WANTED TO FINALLY GET SOMETHING UP FOR YOU GUYS!

VOTE, COMMENT AND IF YOU HAVENT PLEAASSSEEEEEEEEEE FOLLOW/FAN MEE! NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE UP SOON I HOPE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.8K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
269K 8.2K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
122K 4.8K 43
OFFICIALLY COMPLETED Kinda · *splashes glitter and red rose petals in face* Kyoya has always been....well stalking people. You can put it that way. A...
205K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...