Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 34 - Your choice.
Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 39 - Wake Up.
Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 44 - Trooper.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.

14.7K 721 424
By Bhettiboop

All of us, including Noah, boarded Stacey'svan and went searching for Asha. We went by the strip and asked a bunch of her friends if they'd seen her, and they all said 2 days ago. We even went back to Schaefer to search and see if she returned there, but we saw no sign of her. We spent a total of 2 hour searching for her. While we all sat in the van and went searching in a suburban area, Q received a call on his phone from a hospital.

"Hello?" Q answered.

"Guys..."

"Asha?" Q gasped.

Q put Asha on speaker, watching everyone inch near the phone.

"I'm fine guys...." Asha said in a raspy tone.

"Which hospital is you at?" Stacey asked.

"I'm at Cedars Sanai." Asha groaned.

"We 'bout to be there in 10 minutes." Q said.

When we arrived at the hospital, we arrived to see Asha lying in her bed. She had a bruise and an icepack on the left side of her face, but there was no serious injuries on her. There, she spent 20 minutes telling us everything that'd happened.

"The douche just threw me over the river....." Asha groaned. "He must've thought I was dead because he killed one of my friends too.."

"How you know?" Isaiah asked.

"Because is seen her dead under the bed." Asha said. "But when police arrived there, she was gone. She had to have moved the body."

While we sat around her, Asha's doctor came in and told us how strong Asha REALLY was.

"She walked an hour and a half in nothing but her but her bare feet." The doctor nodded.

When we looked at Asha's feet, we seen nothing but scratches and cuts. As the doctor walked back outside of the room, Asha glanced at all of us and grinned.

"I'm surprised that you all came!" Asha smiled.

"Why wouldn't we come and see you, Ash?" Isaiah laughed.

"Well, I just thought that you didn't like me anymore." Asha sighed. "Especially with you guys thinking that I'm a slut and all......."

"Asha, you are a slut." Stacey said.

As Asha looked at us, we all smiled as Stacey placed his hand on her leg.

"But you our slut." Stacey smiled.

"We love you, Ash. You done been down with us since day 1." Isaiah growled. "We have fights all the time, but that don't mean we ain't down fo' each other...."

As Q placed his heart balloons down, Stacey stood up and yawned.

"Now where the food at?" Stacey snarled.

"Downstairs." Asha said. "They have pizz-"

"Let's go." Carlos said as all of us got up and left the room. "Asha, we'll be right back up."

Everyone left and went down into the lunchroom to get something to eat. Everyone, accept for Noah. Noah sat beside her and gave her a stern look.

"Asha, did you go back to prostituting?" Noah asked in a disappointed tone.

Asha bowed her head, then nodded.

"Someone........someone tried to kill me." Asha sighed. "This has never happened to me before....."

"Why do you think that I kept telling you to get out of this? Those men do NOT care about you!" Noah chanted. "They only care about your bod-"

"I can't just go cold turkey and quit something that I've been doing since the age of 14, Noah!" Asha said in a loud tone. "It's how I pay my bills!"

After taking an awkward silence, Asha sighed and looked away.

"I'm not perfect like you, Noah. I was raised in Schaefer and I'm living the only way I know how." Asha said. "Just like Isaiah and his drugs."

"I'm not perfect either, Asha." Noah said. "All I'm saying is try to take a better route. TRY at least."

As Asha held back her tears, she cracked a small smile and looked at him.

"Can you help me?" Asha asked.

"I'm sorry Asha, but I leave tomorrow night to college." Noah groaned.

Noah placed a small smile on his face, then looked a little off to the side.

"But I would like to ask you on a date?" Noah grinned.

Asha was so happy. Still, she couldn't accept. She placed her hand on top of Noah's and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I can't Noah. Not yet." Asha sighed. "I have to get my life together. I have to learn how to love myself before I can consider going on a small date with anyone..."

Noah understood her point. He nodded his head, placing his hand on top of hers.

"I understand. And that's a smart decision." Noah nodded. "I wish you all the luck you can get."

As everyone came back into the room, Noah stood up and made his way out to the lunchroom. When he left, Asha started kicking her feet and looking at us.

"Guys! Guys!" Asha grinned. "Guess what?"

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"Noah just asked me out on a date!"

"Daaaaawww shit..." Carlos scoffed as he looked at Isaiah. "Yo' brother tryna make a move, 'Saiah."

"I know you happy as shit." Isaiah scoffed.

"Yes! I am I am I am!" Asha smiled. "Hopefully we can go out in the future. He's so sexy!"

Everyone was happy for Asha. Everyone, accept for Q. Even though they were all a clique, there were still people in the group that were closer to others. For example, Isaiah and Carlos. Q and Asha were super close as well. They always hung out and hung by each other's side. Q always had a little crush on Asha, but he never told her. I guess he thought that nobody would ever like her because of her ways, but he was completely wrong.

Q was losing her......

While we were at the hospital, Tyler was asleep in one of Roman's guest bedrooms. Suddenly, she felt someone touch on her. When she looked under the covers, she seen that it was Isaiah.

"Isaiah!" Tyler gasped in a loud tone. "What are you doi-"

"Shh." Isaiah whispered.

Isaiah leaned over her and started French kissing her. While doing this, he reached over to the door by her bedside and locked it so that nobody could disturb them. He felt all over her and slid under the covers, slipping her pants off and doing his magic.

"Oh.......Isaiah..." Tyler whispered, closing her eyes as she felt all in his hair. "I didn't.....I didn't know that you could do that with your tongue...."

"Mhm."

With a few more licks, Tyler jolted forward and gripped harder onto his head.

"Oh my......OH." Tyler whimpered. "Don't stop....."

But when she said that, Isaiah stopped. He leaned above her and slid his package inside of her, watching her gasp for her sakes. Instead of fore-playing, Isaiah went straight to doing her just as she liked it. Fast, hard, and deep.

"Oh my goodness oh my FUCKING goodness don't stop!" Tyler moaned, keeping her eyes closed as she gripped onto his back.

"Or what?"

"Or I'm gonna co-"

When Roman walked inside of her room, he seen Tyler grabbing onto her blankets while asleep. Her mouth was opened and her eyes remained closed.

"Isaiah...." Tyler whispered in her sleep. "Isaiah...."

"Bad dream?"

"SHIT!" Tyler gasped as she jumped up.

When Tyler looked up at him, he had a large tray of breakfast in his hands. When she looked out of the window, she seen that it was early in the morning. She sighed and plopped her head back into her pillow, laughing a little.

"I'm guessing you were having a good dream." Roman chuckled as he placed the tray onto her lap.

"A little too good." Tyler giggled.

When she looked on her tray, she seen her favorite. Bacon filled pancakes with some orange juice and some syrup.

"Enjoy." Roman smiled.

"Thanks Roman." Tyler said before he left out of the room. "Especially for giving me a home."

"You're welcome." Roman smiled. "That's what friends do."

And how was my morning? Well, it would be one that I would never forget.

When I woke up, I expected to do nothing but lay around, eat, and hang out with Isaiah and the crew for the rest of the day. Instead, I woke up on the couch and seen a bunch of my things in my large black suitcases. I scrunched my eyebrows at the bags and looked at the table, watching Isaiah twiddle a blunt in his hands.

"Aye. Aye Isaiah!" I said, jumping off of the couch. "What's going o-"

"You leavin', man...." Isaiah said in a shaky and hurt tone.

Half awake and half confused, I scrunched my eyebrows at him and gave him a weird look.

"What the hell you talking bou-"

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell that nobody had ever used rang to Aunt Shay's home. When I opened it, I noticed that it was my parents. Instead of being happy like I would've when I first got here, I was baffled.

"Hello, Josh." My mother smiled.

"Ma, what's going on?"

When I turned around, I watched Aunt Shay walk down the stairs with a bunch of tissues in her hands. She'd been crying. I turned back around to my parents and watch them give me a bummed look as well.

"Your aunt wants you to come home because of some issues that she's having with Isaiah."

What the hell? All of this came out of nowhere. No heads up, no information, nothing! I didn't want to go, but being that this was Aunt Shay's house, I couldn't debate about it.

But the question was, why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 0 14
Army, cops, assassin, Over protected brother, detective, love, what possible could go wrong...oh wait everything.
48 2 17
When ghosts from a past he thought he'd left behind come back to haunt him, Jay-jay must become the man he used to be to lay those ghosts to rest.
38K 2.4K 33
"my intention was to uncover the truth and somehow clear my name. but someone's been working overtime to send me back to jail." cover © arianasholy
17.2K 746 14
"You thought it was over?" -Odell ©queenfaithmarie 2017-2018 *IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED and REWRITTEN.*