(Hetalia) America Oneshots

By notavailable444555

Just some oneshots of America x everyone in hetalia. I guess I read to many amechu oneshots. XD Also America... More

enemies no more (america x north korea)
rainy day (fem!america x israel)
dear john (spain x fem!america)
kitty love (neko!america x lithuania)
taking your nightmares away (canada x america)
the cowlick (cuba x america)
i'm here for you (south korea x america)
america's baby problem (america x hungary)
little new mexico (america x hungary)
50 states (fem!america x germany)
my spanish rose (yandere!spain x america)
picture perfect (italy x fem!america)
sunflowers (russia x america)
traumatized and hurt (canada x america)
american host (america x haruhi)
sickness won't stop love (america x england)
american hero (mori x america)
lost native boy (soul x native!america)
i'll be here with you (fem!america x china)
abused (france x america)
the host and the cowgirl (kyoya x cowboy!fem!america)
Cake (Hunny x America)
Pacify Him (America x England)
O'hana [North Korea x America]
You Saved Me (England x America)
Love Sick (2p!Italy x America)
Still Flying (Russia x America) [Wing AU]
Protector of the World (America x the world)
French Hero (France x America)
Sandy Hook Elementary School (America x Belgium)
Indian Archers (America x South Korea)
Winds of Spring (America x China)
Country Girl (South Korea x Fem!America)
Stuffed Animals (Austria x America)
Little Child (Japan x America)
Big Brother is Watching (Overprotective!Canada x America)
A Present From Me! ^-^ (A/N with profanity 😐)
Bad Time to Have a Kid [The Koreas x America]
The World's Rose {Fem!America x The World)
BDSM (Japan x America)

don't touch my tail (vietnam x fox!america)

1.8K 35 4
By notavailable444555

America was sitting on a bench in the park. It was a fall day. America sat and daydreamed, while his tail was swishing happily. "Hey America." Someone said behind him. He turned around and saw Vietnam. "Hi Vietnam. What are you doing here?" America said. "Came for a stroll. You?" She said. "I just came here to regain my thoughts." America told her. Vietnam sat down next to America. She grabbed his tail. America's face suddenly became red and was unable to move. Because his tail acts just like his cowlick. "America, I always wondered what you tail felt like. It's so soft." Vietnam said. She continued to play with the tail, unaware of America's red face. She gently tugged the tail, causing America to jerk up and shake a little. Vietnam noticed that. "What's wrong?" She asked, noticing his red face. America could barely speak. "Ahhh...w-well...uhhh..." He swished his tail a little. Vietnam then realized. "O-Oh....." She said and then turned red too. "So your tail is like your cowlick?" She said quietly. "Y-Yep." America replied. "Oh. Sorry..." She said. "It's alright. I don't really like to tell anyone." America said. The two stayed silent. "So, agree we this never happened?" Vietnam said. "Agreed." America said.

How did I think off this? Well, I watched a scene from an anime called...Monster Musume I think...I don't remember. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you later! Byeeeeeee! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 4
What's up, dudes? This is basically exactly what the title suggests -- a bunch of the random Hetalia one-shots that I've written. Some of them will l...
552 24 15
I have a rewrite go check it out! This is my original AU its about America being wanted for his rare eyes -heterochromia- (Sounds so stupid) America...
33.9K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...
80.6K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...