The Perfect Match #1

De BookQueen1235

Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ... Mais

New Years Party.
I Owe You Two?
Another Man.
Sisterly Love?
Not Again!
Making Amends
Just Another Rainy Day
The Tingly Feeling
Boy Trouble
The Confession
A New Start
Your Mine
Behind The Mask
The Match Made From Hell
The Dinner
The Truth
His Looks
Love Is In The Air
I think I Lo-
Knowing The Truth
Three Words... Eight Letters
The Realization
The Perfect Party
The Big Crash
Waking Up
To New Beginnings
Moving In
The Start of Business
The Puppy
A Lovely night
The Real Rose
A Ruined Friendship
The Missing Puzzle Piece
A New Addition
The Happily Ever After
Extra #1
Extra #2
OUT ON EPISODE!

Authors Note

29 2 0
De BookQueen1235

Hey guys! I am finally done with my first book. And soon I will be writing the second book. But for now here are somethings you need to know.

1) The Second book will be out in a couple of weeks.

2) Brad will be one of the main characters in the next book you will have to read the book to find out his love interest.

3) The 'TLS' at the beginning of the title stands for 'The Love Series'.

I am so happy that you all enjoyed this book. I really don't know what to say of how happy I am about this book. It was a complete success and I really enjoyed writing it.

Comment and vote telling me what you thought about the book. I hope you enjoyed it and hope you go and read 'The Royal Treatment' I love you all byeeee XOXO!

(I hope you like the picture too 😂😂😂)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 75.6K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
207K 8.1K 29
"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in his hands. With every passing day we grow...