NARUTO~TWIN SAIYANS IN THE SH...

By OniSparks

After being in a different world for three years Oni has finally returned to the Shinobi world along with her... More

1. You're not the hero my girlfriend described
2. Please save my brother
3. Well about that...
4. Worse
5. Goten, Trunks, Goten, Trunks. WHAAAT?
6. Rejected
7. Zumba?
8. A New world
9. Sabertooth
10. Fairy Tail
11. Asclepias curassavica
12. Kumori Yukunan
13. The Blade of Blood
14. I Love You
Character Question time?
15. Nicknames
16. Darkness in the light
18. Remember Me
19. Missing In Action
20. Misson Complete
21. Ookami
22. Together Forever

17. It's about my sister

117 8 2
By OniSparks

A/N WOW ANOTHER CHAPTER IN LESS THAN A WEEK!! I HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME. I EVEN HAVE HALF OF THE NEXT CHAPTER WRITTEN. I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ANOTHER STORY BUT I WON'T PUBLISH IT UNTIL THIS ONE'S COMPLETE OR ALMOST COMPLETE. 

ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT!! I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS AND ALSO LIKE THE CHAPTER RECENTLY I'VE ONLY BEEN GETTING 4 LIKES (one of them is myself which is kinda sad...)

... ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!

Oni's P.O.V

"Shinpi-Tenka Emi, Shinpi Tenka Oni" you have both been summoned to the Hokage's office. I nodded at the Anbu who had sent us the message before he left in a puff of smoke.

"Ugh what does that old lady want with us now?" sighed Emi as she brushed through her hair with her fingers.

"I don't know but I don't plan on ending up in hospital again... that lady's crazy."

My sister nodded in agreement as she finished combing through her hair.

"You ready?" she question.

"Yeah, I'll see you there"

"Wait? What? Oni Wa-" I teleported from my house to a hallway leading towards the Hokage office.

"Waa Oni-chan!" I heard someone exclaim. Turning around I saw Naruto staring at me wide eyed.

"Ohiyo Naruto" I smirked.

"Oni-chan don't do that then act normally!" he yelled as he recovered from the mini heart attack.

"Next time concentrate you idiot"

"You're so mean Oni-chan," whined Naruto.

"It's a talent," I said flashing him a grin. "So on a more serious note do you know what this meeting's about?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but suddenly calling us to her at this time must mean it's serious" I looked at the clock on the wall, 3:32 am

"Who knows" I sighed. "Anyway it seems like we're here"

"...Yeah." I pushed open the doors to the Hokage office only to be greeted with the sound of light muttering. I quickly scanned over the room and took notes of the shinobi in it. Team 10, Team 9 (Team Gai), Team 8 and the rest of Team 7. There were also a few Jounins, Chunins and Anbu whom I did not know.

"Sakura-chan, Kakashi-sensei, Sai" Naruto called across the room. All 3 of the said people turned to face the direction their names were heard.

"Naruto, Oni you're here," stated Sakura as both Naruto and I made our way over.

"Where's beastly?"

"She-"

"How many times do I need to tell you that's not my name you damn ghost!" I heard my sister yell.

"Emi do you really have to be so loud, we're in the Hokage's office not a playground." My sister was about to protest when Kakashi spoke up.

"Emi you're sister's right, something serious seems to of come up and you need to be professional." I watched as my sister turned to look out the window.

"Gomen Kakabae-sensei" Kakashi let out a slight sigh at his new name. Kakabae?

"Silence!" The sound of Tsunade's voice caused all chatter in the room to come to an immediate stop.

"A few hours ago the Nara clan's forest particularly where the S ranked criminal Hidan was buried was found heavily damaged, 7 out of the 13 deer that guarded the area were found dead and what was left of Hidan had been mutilated. His head was by far the worse. Both his eyes and tongue had been forcefully taken out and from the analysis done he seemed to be in agony at the moment of death."

Emi's P.O.V

"Impossible, Hidan's an immortal and he doesn't feel pain how could he possibly of been killed" questioned a shocked Shikamaru. I quickly turned to my sister who seemed to be paying close attention to every word Tsunade said.

"We suspect it has something to do with a black mist which was spotted around the Nara Clan's Forest." My eyes widen when Tsunade mentioned a black mist. Could it of been Oni. I sighed and shook the thoughts out of my head. It couldn't have been, Ookami had the darkness under control... for the time being.

"We don't know much about the situation, the only thing we do know is that the black mist that was found isn't chakra based" my eyes widened as the words hit me like a tone of bricks...

...It was Oni.

This was bad this was really bad. If they found out it was Oni she could be locked up and interrogated. The thought of my sister being locked up again send chills down my spine. I needed to kill this darkness and I needed help... quickly.

The rest of the meeting passed in a blur and before I knew it I was standing outside the Hokage Mansion.

I sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time. How long did it take for Naruto to leave? My sister and the rest of the team had already left, it was only Naruto. Another 5 minutes passed before Naruto finally strolled out.

"Naruto!" I called. The blond boy jumped before he turned his head towards me with wide eyes.

"Emi! What's with you and your sister scaring me today?" he yelled whilst making his way over.

"I don't know maybe it's a twin thing. Anyway do you want to go for a walk?" I questioned. Naruto looked at me with a skeptical look before agreeing.

"Great!" I grinned. "Maybe we can go to Ichiraku later to get some breakfast"

"Sounds good to me" grinned Naruto as we began our stroll through the village streets.

About 20 minutes into the walk the sound of Naruto's footsteps suddenly stopped.

"Naruto?"

"Emi, why do you really want to go on this walk? You already have a boyfriend and I'm in love wit-"

"Nooo No! I'm not trying to ask you out," I laughed. Naruto released a sigh of relief before running to catch up with me.

"Then why did you suddenly ask me to go on this walk?" he asked with a serious tone.

"It's about Oni."

"Oni-chan? What happened to her?!" He exclaimed

A frown appeared on my face as I thought of how to explain the situation and where to begin.

"Oni, my sister... She's a Jinchuriki like you" I started. Naruto's eyes widened as he processed the new piece of information.

"A Jinchuriki, like me?"

"Yes"

"But she didn't tell me"

"Did you tell her that you was a Jinchuriki?" I questioned. Naruto shook his head. "My sister's the Jinchuriki of the legendary 12 tails Ookami," I stated.

"12 tails? How there are only 9 tailed beast?" Naruto questioned.

"I'll explain another time. Right now what's important is the other half of Oni"

"The other half of Oni-chan? Oni-chan has another half"

"Naruto I swear you're like a parrot" I said whilst placing my hands on my hips.

"What about the other side of Oni-chan? What do you mean?" demanded Naruto who seemingly ignored what I had just said. I turned to look at the dirt path in front of me.

"Oni-chan has another half. No it's more like Darkness has consumed half of her and its growing. Sometimes the Darkness takes over her and she has no control over her actions. It's already happened on a number of occasions..."

"Is that what happened to Oni the other day in the room. The argument between her and Trunks." Asked Naruto. I nodded my head in reply.

"Yes but recently it's gotten worse. This other side of her is causing her to kill." A frown grew on Naruto's face. "Her first Victim was Hidan the so called immortal. I'm scared that she might kill more people. People she's close to."

"Naruto I need your help. You're the only way I can contact Ookami without Oni knowing and you're also able to keep her under control. Please help me save my sister." I stared at Naruto waiting for him to reply. It felt like eternity before he finally spoke.

"Oni-chan's my best friend and I promise you we'll save her together I won't let darkness consume another person I care for"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...