10. Fairy Tail

Goten's P.O.V

Walking through the huge doors of the building labeled 'Fairy Tail' I clutched onto Emi's hand. Out of nowhere a bottle flew into site hitting me straight in the forehead causing it to shatter I stared at the bar like hall which was almost silence; the only noise that could be heard was laughter from besides me. I sent a grin at Emi, seeing that me getting bottled seemed to entertain her... a lot.

"Hi there, what can I do for you two cute kids?" asked a beautiful lady with long white hair and a long housewife dress on.

"Well um we're kind of lost," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Awe do you need some help" I nodded my head then turned to Emi who seemed distracted.

"Ok then. To begin with what are your names?"

"My name is Son Goten and the girl besides me is-"

"KAWAII!" I froze as my ear drums were destroyed by the voice of my girlfriend as she lunged forward and latched onto a flying blue cat with white wings.

"Wow you're so soft like a 'love me teddy" she chimed as she squeezed the life out of the unknown creature.

"Natsu save me from this monster" pleaded the cat like thing as rivers of tears poured out of its eyes.

"Serves you right you damn cat" I heard the voice of a female say, turning my gaze to the left I took note of a blond girl wearing a revealing blue top, a brown mini skirt and pair of ankle boots. Studying her face I noticed that she had light brown eyes, which were currently glaring at the blue cat.

After a few minutes of pulling and pushing Emi was eventually pried off the now unconscious cat.

"So what's your name?" asked the lady I now knew as Mira to Emi.

"Emi, Shinpi-Tenka Emi" she said proudly which sent yet another grin to my face, noticing this Mira smirked.

"Sooo... anything going on between the two of you" suggested Mira whilst wiggling her eyebrows. Blushing I stole a glance at Emi who also had a blush on her face.

"Ugh give me a break Mira, is there ever a time where you don't match make. Tch and this time your setting up kids," Moaned a guy with messy raven hair and a missing top. Noticing the tears starting to form in Mira's eyes I decided to speak up.

"Actually Emi's my girlfriend" All of a sudden both Emi and I were forced into a tight hug.

"Oh my gosh you two are so cute together, I need start making scratch books, taking photos. Wait! What about you're wedding, we should start planning your wedding and a baby shower but first we need to get you both your guild marks then-"

"Guild marks?" I asked cutting her off at the unknown thing.

"Out of all the things I said you chose to question me about guild marks" Mira smirked Evilly. Blushing again I nodded my head.

"You don't know what a guild mark is?" questioned a rough voice from behind. Turning around I looked down to see an old short man wearing a jester hat.

"Kawaii! A midget!" yelled Emi ready to lunge but was stopped by me grabbing onto her hand. I nodded to the old man answering his question.

"A guild mark is used as a sign to show what guild you're from. This one is the guild mark for Fairy tail, our guild." He said jabbing the guild mark of the raven head, which was located on the right side of his bare chest.

"Ok then, what's a guild" Emi questioned. Sending a suspicious glance in our direction the old man continued in his explanation.

"A guild is a basically a group of wizards that come together as a group to socialize and take missions" Sending a glance at Emi I let out a slight chuckle as she noticed she was on the verge of exploding.