11. Asclepias curassavica

Oni's P.O.V

"What a bother." I frowned whilst looking at the guild mark on my arm.

"What is?" questioned Trunks.

"Having to have yet another mark on my body... it's annoying but at least, it covers up a few scars," I said with a sigh. Trunks nodded his head in agreement whilst rolling up his sleeve to reveal his own lavender mark on the just below back of his wrist. Looking around, I noticed a few members of the guild eating what seemed to be chicken. Turning back to Trunks I let out a loud sigh earning his attention.

"Trunks I'm hungry."

I stared at him blankly as he stared back at me...

"Why should I get it?"

"Because you're the best boyfriend ever," I said in a voice so low that only the ears of a Saiyan could pick up. As if by magic, Trunks seemed to be sparkling.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said with a slight smile. "But I've changed my mind I think I'll come with you to get the food."

"Huh? Why?"

"You're going to need more than two hands to carry the amount of food that will satisfy the both of us. I think I'll summon a few clones as well"

"But how do you intend to pay for the food" Questioned Ookami.

"I don't know I'll think of a way once I get to the counter" I replied

Arriving at the counter, I noticed a short, rough looking man holding a butcher's knife and a paper white apron.

"I don't serve kids," he snapped. Frowning I opened my mouth to speak.

I'm not asking you to serve me, I'm telling you to" I said with a glare. The man gulped before nodding his head.

"What would you like?"

5 Minutes later.

"It was nice he gave this all to us for free" I smiled. My smile widened as Trunks slowly nodded his head in agreement,

"Yeah it was but it would have been better if he gave it to us willing. Cocking my head to the left, I sent Trunks a questioning look.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, it would have been better if you didn't threaten to kill him by strangling him with is own apron" I continued to stare at Trunks almost forgetting about the 4 drumsticks I was holding in my hands.

"Hmph who knew such small bodies could consume so much? Mind sharing that?" smirked a voice from behind Trunks and I. An irk mark appeared on my head as a blue gloved hand reach towards a drumstick lying on a table.

"It would be wise if you didn't touch that" I warned. The hand quickly retreated but was closely followed by the same voiced.

"Feisty, I like her, from now on she's going to be on our team." Closing my eyes I tried to block out the sound around me so I could eat in peace.

"But she's not a Dragonslayer"

"1"

"We can put a lacrima in her"

"2"

"She's too young"

"3"

"But look at how cute she is"