12. Kumori Yukunan

A/N I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE I HAD MOCK EXAMS AND OTHER STUFF TO DO WITH GCSE. SO TO MAKE UP FOR IT I MADE THIS CHAPTER A LOT LONGER. PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Time skip 1 month to the Grand Magic Games (GMGs).

Oni's P.O.V

"Tch, how annoying; fighting against these weaklings" I scoffed.
"Oni you mustn't underestimate these people, especially since you're still in the form of a child, we don't know your capabilities or your skills. For all, we know this could be a space-time side effect so you could potentially have the Sharingan" informed Ookami.
I quickly closed my eyes and focused my chakra to them but to my relief, there was no sign of the Sharingan.
"Good, if this is a space-time Jutsu side affect its chosen the form of your body after you returned your sister's power to her"
"What could the other possibility be?" I questioned.
"Reverse effect, your true body could still be trying to catch up with you" Ookami answered.
I let out a frustrated sigh and ran my fingers through my messy black hair.
"What a drag," turning to Trunks I noticed he was looking at me weirdly.
"What?"
"Nothing" he replied with a slight blush.
"Shifting my gaze to the opposite size of the arena I noticed a short red-haired, girl happily talking to a taller redhead wearing some sort of armor...Emi

Some time later.

Both Trunks and I were waiting for the 3rd day of the GMGs to begin. I let out yet another sigh not exactly looking forward to the day ahead. Would I once again be forced to watch the boring fights? Or would participate in today's events, fighting against the other weak guilds? More importantly was I even on the team?

The massive lacrima speaker in the middle of the arena brought me out of my chain of questions.
"Welcome, Mages, Ladies and Gentlemen to the third day of the Grand Magic Games." I frowned and turned towards Trunks.
"What a waste of time"
"Today we have decided to add an extra event to decided the order of today's challenge, which will be announced later on because this is a deciding event two people from each guild will be nominated at random to fight in a tag team tournament. To make things interesting, the nominations aren't limited to people on the main team. So that means anyone has a chance at competing.... Kabo"
"Ookami is there any way you can get Trunks and me into the tournament?" I questioned
"Yes, but I will not, you do not belong here, and neither does Trunks, Goten, and Emi. Manipulating the system could have consequences on this world and perhaps the shinobi world as well," explained Ookami.
"Tch I want to go home and hang out with Naruto, this place is getting on my nerves"
"Oni, you are a shinobi, you have been trained as a shinobi, so act like one, for all we know this could be a trap so stay alerted"
"Tch, It's annoying when you are right".

"Brat you're up" sweat-dropping I turned to see who was calling me by the stupid nickname I had somehow acquired.
"Oh it's you," I said looking up at the man I had come to know as Orga.
"Come, it seems like you and I have been selected to fight in the tournament," he said whilst beckoning me over.
"Ookami?"
"Seems like you've gotten your wish to fight"
"Tch, whatever"
I let a small smirk cross my face as I walked towards Orga, finally, I could show these weaklings the meaning of strength.

A few minutes later.

"Oni! Over here! Seems like we'll be fighting each other!" I heard a cheerful voice yell from across the arena.
...Damn

Emi' P.O.V

"Oni, look this way!" I tried again but frowned when my sister mouthed what seemed like a curse word then turned the other way.
"Why is she so mean to me," I asked no one in particular.
"Who?" I heard a voice question besides me.
"Shrimp, I almost forgot about you," I said with a huge smile on my face, instantly forgetting the reason I was sulking.
"Geez, how many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me shrimp, my name is Levy" yelled the petit bluenette besides me.
"Oh, is it because I'm not Gajeel you don't let me call you by that nickname?" I grinned mischievously.
"WHAT! N-no it's because you are... you're smaller than me!" she stuttered.
"Are you sure that's the case... Shrimp?"
"Y-yes and stop calling me that"
"Okay I'll stop, but I have a serious question to ask you," I said with a straight face. I watched as Levy blinked a few times before nodding.
"Are you going to let your future son get piercings like his future father?" I smirked. I grinned as Levy face begun to heat up but before she could reply to my 'serious' question a bell like noise rung throughout the arena.
"Mages, Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for the first match to begin"

Third person P.O.V

Time skip, at least, an hour.
(Sorry for all the time skips I can't be bothered to write about all the fights, you'll just have to imagine it.)

Oni's P.O.V

"And now for the next match, Fairy Tail versus Sabertooth" a loud cheer could be heard throughout the arena.
"Oni"
"Emi"
"Oni"
"Emi... Shut up. As usual, your voice always gives me a headache."
"Really, how about I fix it for you" smirked my sister as she lunged for me. I swiftly dodged her attack and aimed a kick at her stomach but was stopped by an iron wall appearing in front of me.
"The match hasn't started yet, so please calm down". I sent a death glare at the bluenette who was glaring at me.
"Tch, whatever shrimp." Her face quickly flustered as she attempted to send me a colder glare, which ended up making her look kind of cute... like a puppy...
"How did you find-"
"Emi talks too loud," I said cutting her off before she could get any cuter.
"Oni you already have a boyfriend. You can't be thinking about stuff like that!" yelled my sister as she pointed an accusing finger at me.
"And... your point is?"
"You can't think of other people as cute."
"She looked like an angry dog." I reasoned.
"Now that you mention it. Levy is kind of cute."

Trunk's and Goten's P.O.V

"It's okay, some people are naturally cute"

Oni's P.O.V (after she's finished cooing over Levy.)

"Let the battle begin"

Glancing at Orga I sent him a quick nod before rushing towards the petite bluenette
"Lightning release: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu". I grinned as I felt my Chakra become an electrical current. Stretching out my hand I reached towards the petite girl but before I could reach her I was knocked to the side by a strong force.
"Fire release: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu" A rain of fireballs rained down from the sky causing me to jump from the position I stood.
"Lightening God Cannon" I heard the voice of Orga yell behind me. Smirking I leaped into the air and watched as his attack passed me and headed towards Emi and Levy but frowned when I noticed a stone wall blocking the path of the attack.
"Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force)" my attack penetrated through Levy's stone wall with ease and sent her flying towards the opposite side of the arena however before she could slam into the wall of the arena I caught her in my arms. This action caused not only her to gasp but also the whole arena. Suddenly I felt something dark and evil pass through me.
"Tch don't think I'm saving you from the wall. Hn, in fact, it's quite the opposite. Lightning release: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu" I smirked, this time, my attack succeeded. The petite girl in my arms let out a piercing scream before going limp, due to paralysis. "Levy" I heard a rough voice yell. Looking to where the voice came from I noticed a man wearing all black with lots of piercings.
"Heh, is this your girlfriend" I grinned. I watched as the pierced man and some of his guild mates sent me death glares.
"Your glares only fuel my power"
I stole a quick glance at the girl in my arms, then a glance at the nearest wall.
"Oni don't you dare"
"What do you mean? Ookami" I said with a sadistic grin... This wasn't me
"Oni you need to fight it"
"I have nothing to fight" and with that, I blocked Ookami off.

Looking down at the girl once more, I threw her up into the air before sending a powerful kick to her back.
I sneered as a gush of wind passed me and caught Levy in their arms.

Emi's P.O.V

Something was wrong, this wasn't Oni. This was something different, similar to what I felt in the forest when I was walking towards the wormhole with Goten, Trunks, and my sister...
Setting Levy down, I healed her back and placed a barrier around her to protect her from further injury. It was obvious Oni was targeting her from the beginning.
Shifting my gaze to Oni's teammate, I noticed he was smirking as if this was some form of entertainment.
"Fire release: Hibashira no Jutsu" Using the appropriate hand seals several pillars of fire erupted from the ground mildly burning Orga who somehow managed to dodge and scorching my sister who made no attempt of dodging.
"Damn it Oni! Why didn't you dodge?" I yelled in frustration.
"Why should I, after all, I'm used to pain" answered my 'sister' with the same sadistic grin on her face.
"Who are-" I winced as I was forced to the stone wall by what seemed like black lightning.
"If you can talk, you can fight," stated the green haired man known as Orga.
Rolling to the side, I dodged a huge foot to the face before quickly flipping over on my hand so that I was now on my feet.
"Fire release: Kaseiken" Both my fist suddenly burst into blue flames. "My turn"
Flashing out, I reappeared in front of Orga and swung my fist at his face but was caught by his lightning-infused fist.
"Fire release: Yurika no Jutsu" 5 huge fireballs erupted from my throat and straight to Orga who was only an inch away. The force of the attack sent him flying back a short distance. Taking his unsteadiness as an opportunity, I flashed behind him and smashed his head hard onto the grounding to make him unconscious. I then flung him into the barrier with Levy who was just beginning to regain control of her body.

Wiping the sweat from my brow, I turned to look at my sister who seemed to be watching the fight with glee.
"Shinpi-Tenka Emi... What a pleasant surprise. Back from the dead I see" grinned my sister.
"Who are you, and what do you want with my sister and me" I demanded. The figure in front of me grinned even wider before speaking.
"Who am I? I'm your sister. Think about it, do you really think your sister can survive torture for 4 years without creating a side that consist entirely of darkness and hate? Do you really think a mere child can suppress their hatred and pain all by themselves? No. So to deal with it, she unknowingly created another self, a bit like an imaginary friend except I'm more like a nightmare than a friend"
I blinked a few times before letting a chuckle escape from my lips.
"Do you really think of yourself as a nightmare? Tch my sister doesn't have nightmares, she's already lived through one. I don't care who or what you are, but I swear on my life I'll protect her, after all, I'm her older sister and its my duty to protect her. I promise I will never let her suffer again," I growled whilst reaching for Asclepias curassavica.
"Interesting, I think I'll leave for now since I sense something coming this way"

Oni's P.O.V

"Winner Fairy Tail" Cracking opens my eyes I noticed that I was still in the Grand Magic Games Arena.
"Ugh, what happened" I frowned sitting up.
"We lost control," stated Ookami
"We lost control? Control of what?" I questioned.
"We have more important things to deal with"
Frowning I looked around for Emi who was currently with Levy.
... Levy. Picking myself off the ground I let out a hiss of pain and looked down to see that I was covered in burn marks. Ignoring the burning pain I made my way over to Levy who was being supported by Emi.
"Levy!" I called catching her attention, turning her attention to me I bowed.
"I'm sorry for my behaviour, it was uncalled for and I could have seriously injured you" I apologized.
"It's okay," she said with a huge grin "It wasn't your fault, after all, you're still a child," she said whilst ruffling my hair.
"Levy are you ok" I heard voices in the distance yell. Taking this as a cue to leave I turned to look for my battle partner who was still unconscious on the ground.
"Orga" I called whilst poking his cheek
"Orga wake up or I'll fry you to a toast" I growled. The said man opened his eyes and glared at me.
"You must be in pain. I'll heal you." I said with a slight grin.
Before he could reply I began to heal him, after all, it was the least I could do after causing us to lose the match.

Some seconds later.

"Done" I sighed.

"Oni, Oni" I heard a voice call. Standing up, I noticed Trunks running towards me.
"Oni, are you ok I saw what happened," he said putting a hand to my forehead.
"Yeah, I guess. I just overworked myself then blacked out" I smiled.
"Oh, so you don't remember it all" he muttered. Scowling I decided to ignore what he just said. I was obviously being kept from something, something important.

Out of nowhere I felt a sudden burst of energy from above. Taking a quick second to look around I noticed that only Trunks, Goten, Emi and I seemed to sense it. Kai energy.
"Oni stay behind me, you're still weak from the battle right?
"Yes, but Trunks your body"
"Oni now is not the time to be thinking about my body." I sweat dropped at his way of thinking.
"What I mean is that you're no longer 12, you're back to normal and I guess I am too," I said looking down.
Glancing at both Emi and Goten, I noticed that they were both back to normal as well. I then turned to look at the mages and audience, who seemed to be in shock.

"Oni stay with me, I recognize this power signature" commanded Trunks as he took hold of my left hand. "Kumori Yakunan, come out"
"Kumori Yakunan" I repeated. Where had I heard that name?
"Impressive Saiyan prince, you remember me. Fascinating you remind me of your father, Vegeta"
Kumori Yakunan... It sounded familiar
"Cut to the chase" I heard my sister shout.
Kumori Yakunan... why was it familiar?
"What's with the attitude I came here to help you?" grinned Kumori.
Kumori Yakunan he was drenched in my grandparent's blood
"Hn so it seems like you've noticed" smirked Kumori as sent me a charming grin. I opened my voice to speak but before I could make a noise a blinding light engulfed us.
"See you when I see you."
... Darkness.

In The arena

Third Person P.O.V

"What did you do them?" yelled Erza as she re-equipped into her battle armor.
"You don't need to know, Scarlet" smirked the floating figure in the center of the arena.
"You should just forget about them"
"What do you mean to forget about them you bastard." Growled a certain Dragon Slayer as his fist erupted into flames."
"Hm you're correct, I guess it would be hard to forget, don't worry I help you." Smirked Kumori as he clicked his fingers.
Just like that everyone in the dimension of mages and guilds suddenly forgot about the 4 Saiyans who had entered their world and left... As if they never existed.