17. It's about my sister

A/N WOW ANOTHER CHAPTER IN LESS THAN A WEEK!! I HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME. I EVEN HAVE HALF OF THE NEXT CHAPTER WRITTEN. I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ANOTHER STORY BUT I WON'T PUBLISH IT UNTIL THIS ONE'S COMPLETE OR ALMOST COMPLETE. 

ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT!! I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS AND ALSO LIKE THE CHAPTER RECENTLY I'VE ONLY BEEN GETTING 4 LIKES (one of them is myself which is kinda sad...)

... ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!

Oni's P.O.V

"Shinpi-Tenka Emi, Shinpi Tenka Oni" you have both been summoned to the Hokage's office. I nodded at the Anbu who had sent us the message before he left in a puff of smoke.

"Ugh what does that old lady want with us now?" sighed Emi as she brushed through her hair with her fingers.

"I don't know but I don't plan on ending up in hospital again... that lady's crazy."

My sister nodded in agreement as she finished combing through her hair.

"You ready?" she question.

"Yeah, I'll see you there"

"Wait? What? Oni Wa-" I teleported from my house to a hallway leading towards the Hokage office.

"Waa Oni-chan!" I heard someone exclaim. Turning around I saw Naruto staring at me wide eyed.

"Ohiyo Naruto" I smirked.

"Oni-chan don't do that then act normally!" he yelled as he recovered from the mini heart attack.

"Next time concentrate you idiot"

"You're so mean Oni-chan," whined Naruto.

"It's a talent," I said flashing him a grin. "So on a more serious note do you know what this meeting's about?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but suddenly calling us to her at this time must mean it's serious" I looked at the clock on the wall, 3:32 am

"Who knows" I sighed. "Anyway it seems like we're here"

"...Yeah." I pushed open the doors to the Hokage office only to be greeted with the sound of light muttering. I quickly scanned over the room and took notes of the shinobi in it. Team 10, Team 9 (Team Gai), Team 8 and the rest of Team 7. There were also a few Jounins, Chunins and Anbu whom I did not know.

"Sakura-chan, Kakashi-sensei, Sai" Naruto called across the room. All 3 of the said people turned to face the direction their names were heard.

"Naruto, Oni you're here," stated Sakura as both Naruto and I made our way over.

"Where's beastly?"

"She-"

"How many times do I need to tell you that's not my name you damn ghost!" I heard my sister yell.

"Emi do you really have to be so loud, we're in the Hokage's office not a playground." My sister was about to protest when Kakashi spoke up.

"Emi you're sister's right, something serious seems to of come up and you need to be professional." I watched as my sister turned to look out the window.

"Gomen Kakabae-sensei" Kakashi let out a slight sigh at his new name. Kakabae?

"Silence!" The sound of Tsunade's voice caused all chatter in the room to come to an immediate stop.

"A few hours ago the Nara clan's forest particularly where the S ranked criminal Hidan was buried was found heavily damaged, 7 out of the 13 deer that guarded the area were found dead and what was left of Hidan had been mutilated. His head was by far the worse. Both his eyes and tongue had been forcefully taken out and from the analysis done he seemed to be in agony at the moment of death."