1. You're not the hero my girlfriend described

Goten's P.O.V

I snapped open my eyes and sat to see that Trunks was rubbing his eyes indicating he had just woken up as well. I then looked up to see that people in green vest and forehead protectors that looked liked leaves surrounded us both. 

"Who are you two and what are you doing on the border of the land of fire," demanded a boy with very thick eyebrows and a bowl-cut hairstyle.

"My name is Briefs Trunks and my friend over here is Son Goten, we are looking for Shinpi-tekina Oni and Shinpi-tekina Emi." Trunks stated. 

"I know of a girl called Shinpi-tekina Oni but she's off training and the other girl Emi I've heard Naruto say something about her." Stated a guy with lavender eyes and long brown hair.

"Did you say Shinpi-tekina Oni? Oh what a beautiful flower of youth she is, ready to blossom in such beauty" said the bowl haired guy with hearts surrounding him. I turned to look at Trunks to see that his fists were clenched and that he was glaring daggers at the boy. 

"Shinpi-tekina Oni is my girlfriend" he stated calmly. 

Oni's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked my sister

"Somewhere" she replied. I sweat dropped at her short answer

"And why exactly are we in a dessert?" I questioned

"Because" she said not even sending me a glance. I sighed not bothering to ask any more questions.

'Moody baka' I thought to myself. 

"Naive teme" she shot back with a smirk on her face

"What did you call me?" I asked with an irk mark on my head. 

"What are you hard on hearing as well?" she smirked.

"Oh shut up you bio-polar b-"

"Be quiet Emi you're starting to give me a head ache," my sister said whilst covering her ears with her hands. I clenched my fist ready to throw a punch but decided against it. 

"Whatever"

Third person's P.O.V

"YOU IDIOT!" yelled the pink haired Kunoichi as she punched the newly returned Naruto to the ground.

"I was wrong! You haven't changed one bit! I haven't seen you for two years and within two minutes you jump straight into that. BAKA!" she continued to yell.

"Sakura calm down, Konohamaru here's terrified" sweat dropped Kakashi along with a pale Konohamaru. The pink haired Ninja cracked her head to the side sending a deadly glare to her sensei and the shaken genin.

"Jiraiya, Naruto has grown more like you in these past two years, hasn't he" pointed out the fifth Hokage as she observed the scene before her with an amused smirk on her face.  However unlike her the white haired ninja was finding the scene rather terrifying.

'That beauty and strength it would seem as though you've raised another you' thought Jiraiya as he looked between his former teammate and the raging Sakura'.

"Hn, I could say the same for the young lady especially with that temper of hers" said Jiraiya as he continued to watch the scene, completely oblivious to the irk mark growing on the Hokage's forehead.

 "What did y-" started Tsunade but was rudely interrupted by the voice of the 'Green beast of Konoha' calling for her.

Trunks P.O.V