21. Ookami

Emi's P.O.V
"The fact that you're a talking fox is creepy but saying something like you just did makes you 10 times creepier," I said whilst taking a step back.
The huge fox before me averted its eyes so that it was only focusing on me.
"Interesting another abnormal brat, heh this one has red hair and a big mouth" smirked the fox. "It seems you're a magnet for attracting weird things, blond brat"
"Hey! What do you mean by that you stupid fox?!" Naruto and I yelled simultaneously. This just caused the fox's smirk to widen.
"You listen here you stupid fox, we need your help and you're going to listen", commanded Naruto.
Besides me, I could here Jiraiya sigh and mutter something about manners.
"What makes you think I'm going to help you and your friend's brat?"
"You have no choice since your fate depends on me" stated Naruto as he gripped where his seal was.
"Don't make me laugh, you're simply a naïve boy"
Naruto was about to reply when Jiraiya grabbed him on the shoulder.
"Naruto, he's trying to provoke you," Jiraiya said to Naruto. I nodded my head in agreement at Jiraiya's words.
"So, Kyuubi I'm sure you've been listening and watching everything that has been going on" started Jiraiya. The fox grunted in response.
"Good then you already know why we need your help," Jiraiya said with a straight face.
I watched as the fox begun to chuckle before full out laughing.
"You think something's funny you stupid fox! Oni-chan's in danger and you're just laughing," growled Naruto as he clenched his fist into a tight ball.
I frowned at this; he was simply feeding the fox's amusement.
"Kyuubi, I know that you're not as bad as what the rumours say, we need your help" Jiraiya said in an attempt to persuade the fox to help. This proved futile as the fox's laughter continued to increase.
"I couldn't care less about the girl, in fact, I think it would be quite interesting to see her fall into the empty abyss of darkness" laughed the wolf.
His 9 huge tails dance behind him as if emphasising how much the situation at hand amused him. He was playing with my sister's life, my only sister, the only real family I had left. My sister, my younger sister who had already suffered more than I could ever imagine, my sister who had been forced to grow up and mature whilst I was playing around on King Kai's planet. My sister who finally needed my help. He was preventing me from helping her, helping vulnerable sister.
"Emi allow me..."

Suddenly I felt a hilt appear in my right hand.
"Asclepias curassavica... very well"
"You damn fox how dare-"
"Naruto, I'll handle this" Naruto instantly froze at the sound of my voice, void, empty of any emotion or feeling.
"Emi?" Naruto questioned, even Jiraiya seemed shocked at my sudden boldness and tone.
"Don't worry I'll get him to talk".
I turned around so that I was now facing the fox.
"You WILL help me" I stated as I looked the fox dead in the eye. "You don't have a choice".
This caused the fox to start laughing darkly again.
"You, make me, the most powerful bijuu created by the sage-"
"Asclepias curassavica," I said cutting him off.
The wilted blood flower on the sheath of the sword suddenly bloomed to life and the butterfly's bright colours suddenly paled as if losing blood.
"If you don't talk I'll use your blood to fuel my sword and revive the butterfly of Asclepias curassavica."
The fox's laughter immediately died down and a flash of fear appeared on his face before being replaced with shock.
"The blood flower" Jiraiya muttered from behind me.
"Impossible" whispered both the Kyuubi and Jiraiya at the same time.
"How did you get that" growled the Kyuubi as one of his tails crashed against the cage which held him captive. This caused Naruto and Jiraiya to take a step back.
I glared at him before replying.
"That doesn't concern you."
The Kyuubi's eyes flared red with anger before dying down and showing amusement instead.
"Asclepias curassavica, the blade Ookami banished... interesting" smirked the fox as he let out a low chuckle. "Very well brat you've gotten my attention, I'll help"
I watched carefully as the Bijuu put his hands in the Tora sign.
For a few moments nothing hand then all of a sudden the shallow water bellow my feet began to bubble.
Slowly at first before building up, orange and red bubbles also began to appear
"O no rinku no jutsu (link of tails jutsu)"
We were all immediately transported to a dark grey training ground one I had visited once before.