2. Please save my brother

Emi’s P.O.V

“I’m sick of walking can’t we just fly?” I asked looking at my sister.

“No”

“Why?”

“Because we will gain too much attention,” she sighed.

“Well why don’t we use instant transmission"

"Because"

"Because of what" I challenged glaring at my sister.

"Because I want to stop somewhere,” she said with a sigh.

"But you said we were going to the leaf."

"I know but there's someone I want you to meet first." Oni said with a small smile. I stared at my sister for a while before smiling.

"This person must be special to you or has done something for you" I stated. My sister smile grew a little more before nodding her head.

"She helped me heal a lot of my wounds both physical and mental wounds"

Trunks P.O.V

"Why do we have to come?" I asked the grey haired man walking in front of me.

"Because you are both under my supervision,” he sighed

I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off by the so-called 'hero'.

"If you have a problem you can turn around and go home, but right now I'm on a mission to save one of my closest friends so I don't have time to listen to your whining."

"Tch sensitive aren't you,” I muttered. A smirk found its way to my face when he didn't reply.

"Trunks why are you being such a jerk" I turned to glare at Goten who was already glaring at me.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are" He shot back almost immediately.

"Why is there so much sand all of a sudden?” I questioned trying to change the subject.

"Because we're entering the land of wind" answered Sakura as she jump down from the tree and landed on the sand below. I sighed and landed on the ground along with Goten.

“Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, what are you guys doing here?” I heard a feminine voice ask.

“I turned around to see a blond haired girl run up to the three shinobi.

“Oh Temari we’re here on a mission to save the Kazekage, along with Goten and Trunks” said Kakashi as he motioned to Goten and I.

“What? Brother what happened to him” demanded Temari

“He was kidnapped by the akatsuki” I said bluntly, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my rib and looked up to see that it was Sakura who had elbowed me. She sent me a quick death glare before speaking.

“We’re currently on our way to the hidden sand to try and find out some more information about what’s going on.”

The blond kunoichi nodded then replied

“I’ll go with you then”

Emi’s P.O.V

I followed my sister’s lead as we walked along the riverbank.

“Ugh where’s this stupid bridge suppose to be” I whined. In less than a second I was smashed against a now cracked tree. I looked up to see my sister holding me by the shirt, anger greatly visible on her face.