15. Nicknames

A/N HEY GUYS I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST UPDATE IN A WHILE BECAUSE I"VE STARTED MY GCSE'S AND NEED TO REVISE, SORRY.

QUESTION TIME YAY :3

Auther-Chan: Oni-Chan! You have a question!!!=^.^=

Oni: Don't call me that, It's annoying. -.-

Auther-Chan: But we're friends T_T and Kimyona-San has a question for you! >o<

Oni: Tch, whatever, what's the question.

Auther-Chan: YAY ONI-CHAN IS SO NICE! 

Oni: ...

Auther-Chan: Ok, so Kimyona-San wants to know how you felt when you were first kidnapped and if you ever hoped to or tried to escape?

Oni: ...

Auther-Chan: Oni-Chan you need to answer the question >O<

Oni: ... ... ... she pisses me off

Auther-Chan: WHAAAAAT!!! HOW YOU HAVEN'T MET HER BEFORE? Kimyona-San I'm sorry for Oni's rudeness she doesn't mean it... she's... well she's had a troubled past. PLEASE FORGIVE HER! >.<  

Oni: ...

Auther-Chan: Oni-Chan if you don't answer the question I tell Iruka that you're playing with Sasuke's feelings.

Oni: And?

Auther-Chan: Imagine what Iruka would think of his cute Imouto using an orphan who obviously has a crush on her to hide her powers. How selfish and cruel and cold hearted he'd think his Imouto is.

Oni: ... I'll answer the question and don't call me cute

Auther-CHAN: YAY ONI-CHAN YOU'RE SO NICE ^.^

Oni-Chan: ...I felt sad and yes I did try to escape.

Auther-Chan: Oni-Chan... e.e

Oni-Chan: Fine... I felt despair. Despair is all there was. In fact despair was my hope. I was drowning in an ocean of my despair and my hatred for humans. Tch humans... such foul, pityful creatures. Back-stabbing, ugly creatures. As for escape you saw me in chapter 1... didn't you? Humans are so foolish.

Auther-Chan: WOW ONI-CHAN IS SO COOL!!!! Wait does that mean you hate Naru-Kun and Iruka?

Oni-Chan: O.O... I didn't sat that -.-

Auther-Chan: AWW ONI-CHAN YOU DO LIKE SOME HUMANS!! SO CUTE >.<!! KYAAAA!

Oni-Can: I'm leaving

Auther-Chan: NOOO WAIT FOR ME!! 

................................................................................

Oni's P.O.V

"Oni-chan? Why do they have to come with us? They're not part of Team 7" whined Naruto.
"Naruto I know but I don't want them to aimlessly walk around Konoha"
"But..."
I sighed for the hundredth time
"Don't worry we won't intrude too much" stated Goten as he walked next to Emi. "Emi nodded in agreement as she began to skip.
"It's not you two I have a problem with" huffed Naruto as he sent as quick glare at Trunks.
"I let out yet another sigh before proceeding to smack Naruto in the head.
"Oww Oni-chan you're so mean."
"Well, you deserve it" smirked Trunks.
"Oni-chan why don't you smack him too"
"Because what he said was true," I said with a smirk on my face I quickly increased my pace to catch up with Trunks who was almost all the way at the training ground.