22. Together Forever

Meanwhile

Oni's P.O.V

"Iruka open up it's your imouto," I said whilst banging on his apartment door. Not too long after a fully dressed Iruka opened the door with a huge smile on his face but it was instantly replaced with a scowl when his eyes land the figure beside me.

"Iruka meet my boyfriend Trunks Briefs and Trunks meet my Onii-san Iruka Umino," I said.

Trunks slightly bowed his head before introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you my name is Trunks Brief".

Iruka glared at Trunks before circling around him. I raised an eyebrow at his weird behaviour and glanced at Trunks who gave me a questioning look. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

I continued to watch as Iruka stopped directly in front of Trunks.

"So you're the kid dating my imouto," he said as he crossed his arms, Trunks nodded his head and eyed Iruka in suspicion.

"Well, I wonder if you'll still be here if we get Ibiki to interrogate you."

I blinked a few times at Iruka's words before deciding it would be best to shut him up.

"What's the matter boy you-"

"Iruka drop the act lets go to Ichiraku I'm hungry" I interrupted. Iruka, having dropped the act thought about my request for a while, most likely deciding whether or not it was worth spending this month's pay on Trunks and me.

"Fine, but don't try any funny business," he said sharply as he glanced at Trunks. Trunks nodded his head as he retracted his hand, which was reaching out to grab mine.

. . .

"Oni it feels like yesterday you was a cute little child but now you're all grown up and have a boyfriend" Sighed Ayame as she glanced between Trunks and me.

I sent a glare at the lady in front of me, that was the 3rd time she had repeated that same sentence.

"How I wish there was a single person here who felt the same way as I".

I almost scoffed at the obvious hint dropping, bad acting and glances she sent at Iruka who was staring intensely at Trunks. He had decided that it would be a good idea to sit in between the two of us so that we wouldn't do anything 'funny' if he turned away.

"Iruka why don't you take the hint," I asked whilst glancing at him. The said man's glance between Trunks and I obviously misunderstanding what I meant.

"Idiot" I muttered as he sent a hostile glare at Trunks "That's not what I meant," I said with a sweat drop. Iruka looked at me with confusion evident in his eyes.

I let out a sigh and nodded towards Ayame who was silently listening to us talk. This action caused the said girl to blush and look away whilst Iruka continued to look confused.

I mumbled another quiet "idiot" before leaning around Iruka so I could see Trunks. As if reading my mind Trunks turned around to look at me.

"You're a boy aren't you?" Trunks seemed slightly offended at this question but nodded anyway. "Good, talk to my idiot ani so he understands what Ayame's is hinting at"

Trunks cheeks turned a light shade of pink obviously dumbfound at my request before pointing at himself.

"Me?"

I released yet another sigh, idiots, stupid idiots, surrounded me.

"Yes, you Trunks"

A smirk slowly grew on his face as a mischievous glint appeared in his blue eyes.