8. A New world

A/N THE SECOND CHAPTER ENJOY!!! :D

Oni's P.O.V

"Ookami can you sense where the wormhole is?" I asked mentally

"2 hours North on foot"

"Hn"

"Trunks put me down," I said with a sigh. Currently Emi, Goten, Trunks and I were walking towards the wormhole and along the way Trunks had decided he wanted to carry me.

"Not without a kiss." I sent him a warning glare, which he seemed to ignore.

"Fine at least a kiss on the cheek" Closing my eyes I raised my power level not really in the mood for being nice since Emi had decided to drag me by my tail.

"Trunks" I started but was surprised by the dark tone of my voice and the dark mist surrounding me. Immediately I was lowered towards the ground however as soon as both my feet touched it I was flown backwards by a great force. Standing up again I noticed I was no longer with the others but face to face with an angry Ookami.

"Where did you learn to use that?" he demanded

"I don't know it just happened," I said with an uncaring shrug

"Use it again and there will be a punishment," he growled.

I stood in shock as Watashi no seka started to dissolve around me. I closed my eyes and let a grin cover my features, so Ookami's scared of something. Blackmail.

Once I reopened my eyes I found myself being carried again.

"Trunks" I grinned engulfing him into a tight hug.

"Huh?" he questions as we both somehow fell over.

"What just happened? One minute you're really dark the next minute you're cheerful and huggable. Are you bi-polar?"

"...Do you want a hug or not?" I asked dismissing his last question. Trunks quickly nodded his head and opened his arms for a hug. I stared at him blankly for a few seconds before saying something.

"I don't feel like giving you a hug anymore" I watched blankly as Trunks processed what I had just said.

"Tough" I chuckled slightly as I was forced against my will into a tight embrace.

"Want to know why I was so happy" I questioned. Trunks nodded his head eagerly.

"I finally have at least one thing to blackmail everyone I know with including Ookami" Trunks suddenly let go of me shocked by the new piece of information.

"Even me?" he asked. I grinned and nodded my head.

"But I'm your boyfriend."

"So?"

"Why do you need to have something to blackmail me with?"

"Because it wouldn't be fair on everyone else but if it'll make you feel better I'll tell you what I can blackmail Ookami and Emi with." A grin spread onto Trunks face as he nodded his head. I opened my mouth to begin the explanation but was cut off by a blinding light.

Using my tail I covered my eyes trying to protect them from being blinded. Once I could uncover my eyes I noticed we were still in the forest except Emi was now sitting on my stomach whilst both Trunks and Goten were hanging from trees

"Oni I've teleported you to the wormhole since you and Trunks were taking too long"

A small giggle escaped my lips knowing that was not the reason Ookami purposely interrupted me.

"Whoa is that the hole thing we're suppose to be looking for?" Exclaimed Emi as she got off me. I sent her a confirming glance and stood up.

"Yes but-"

"Yeah, yeah whatever, see you on the other side Oni" Interrupted Emi as she grabbed Goten by the hand, yanked him off the tree and pulled him in with her through the wormhole. I glared at the empty space where my sister once stood with a sweatdrop and an irk mark.

Whilst glaring into nothing I failed to notice myself being lifted off the ground until someone's arms wrapped around me.

"Trunks is it a new hobby of yours to carry me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep and I'm about to carry you through a wormhole".

Darkness...

(A/N Where have our 4 Saiyans ended up? Maybe in a different dimension or...)

"Oni are you ok?"

"Hn but I suggest you lower your power level because I can sense a weird form of Chakra" I said into the Darkness.

"Ok but I say we both hold onto to each other just in case" suggested Trunks.

I sighed understanding what he meant.

"Okay but what difference will it make since you're still carrying me?"

"Um it will-"

Trunks was cut off by the Darkness suddenly fading and a blue sky coming into view along with the force of Gravity.

In a split second Trunks and I were falling through the sky. I quickly summoned Kai energy to my feet to fly but stopped when it proved to be futile.

"Trunks can you fly?" he shook his head and pulled me closer to him. I observed as the ground crept nearer and nearer. Closing my eyes I tightened my grip on Trunks preparing myself for the impact.

"Don't worry Oni I promise you we won't die."

I snapped open my eyes and glared at Trunks.

"Tch as if a small fall like this could harm a full blooded Saiyan like me," I growled letting go of him and shifting the position I was falling in so that I was now falling headfirst.

"Ookami?"

"It's just a simple delay of information reaching the brain due to effects of the wormhole on the body. You should be back to normal in 30 seconds"

Tch I don't have 30 seconds" I reached into my weapon pouch and pulled out two Kunai Knives attached together with a strong piece of string and then pulled out two shurikens. Thinking fast I threw both the Kunai knives in opposite directions, one latching onto a castle like building 10 foot bellow and the other forcing itself into a tree not to far away from the castle. I then threw the shurikens to lock both kunai knives in place.

I winced slightly as my tail caught me on the string that now hung like a washing line. Reaching out my hand I just about managed to catch Trunks by the foot.

"We should be back to normal by now" I said with a smirk before letting go of his foot. I watched in entertainment as Trunks narrowly avoided plummeting face first into the concrete below then started to make my way safely down to the ground.

"Trunks are you ok?" I laughed resting my hand on his forehead. A small blush appeared on his face followed shortly by a smile.

"Oni I don't have a fever" he said with a little chuckle.

"I know, I was just checking to see what's wrong with your brain because your reaction time was awful when I let go of you foot" The smile on Trunks face grew as he ruffled my hair.

"At least I know your ok. So any ideas on where we are?" I frowned and shook my head.

"No, but I was sensing a lot of that strange chakra from that building over there" I pointed my finger in the direction of a grey castle like building with flags showing a side view of a yellow tiger like creature with a long tooth and on the building itself was a massive sign reading... SABERTOOTH.