Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
13. Up In Flames
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

19. Dinner Party Pt.1

1.9K 51 9
By -get-well-soon-

Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

DEDICATED TO: @opopop3467 For being such a kind reader and saying such nice words.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"You look surprised to see us. I guess it wasn't you that removed the daggers from our chest.", Elijah said while wiping the blood of his hands with a hanker chief.

"You guys look like you could use a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"

Elijah fed up with Niklaus' nonsense charged toward him.

Mirabella just stood to the side as her brothers fought, knowing to stay out of it until the violence ceased.

Elijah threw Klaus into a door, glass shattering everywhere.

"Easy! I just finished renovating!", Klaus warned.

Klaus raced to Elijah and threw him on to a table, breaking a vase in the process.

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family."

"I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant.", Mirabella intervened.

Elijah got up and punched Klaus in the face then kicked him, sending him onto one of the coffins.

Klaus opened Kol's coffin and took the dagger out of his heart, "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!", he said as he held Elijah by the neck, readying to put the dagger in his heart.

"Go on. Use it.", Mirabella taunted, "I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with."

Klaus lowered his dagger, "Mikael is dead.", said Klaus.

"What did you say?", Elijah said getting out of Klaus' grip.

"I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone, forever.", Klaus turned to his sister, "Did you know of your husband's plan to kill me?"

She nodded.

"Why!?!?"

"I was going to tell you. I promise you, I was going to tell you. I was actually on my way to do so, but Damon was doing something fishy and I went and followed him with the Bennet witch, then she daggered me."

Klaus nodded.

"I'm very sorry, Nik. But on the bright side Dad's dead.", she chuckled.

"If, Mikael is dead why does our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century.", Elijah asked.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore.", Klaus said while looking straight at Mirabella.

"What did he do?", she asked.

"He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you both do not know about our past."

"You mean you killing our mother and lying to us telling us it was out father.", Mirabella questioned.

"Yes, I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me.", Niklaus re-entered the dagger into Kol's chest.

He turned to his siblings, "Always and Forever.", said Klaus, "I need you both, to stand by my side. Be my brother and sister. Help me... destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be whole again."

"I'm in on getting revenge, but we will not kill him, understood.", Mirabella demanded.

"Perfectly.", Klaus smiled.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Damon Salvatore walked into a clearing in these woods, having just finished talking to Elena about a wooden stake with her finger prints on it, that was used in a murder.

"Elijah, Bella. My favorite originals. Back from the dead. You cleaned up nice and Bella looking good as always.", Damon greeted.

"I'm starting to think I picked the wrong brother.", Mirabella sighed.

Damon chuckled shooting her a wink.

"You left something...", Elijah said pulling out a piece of paper, " In my jacket pocket."

"Oh, yeah. Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother. Xo,xo.", Damon said sarcastically.

"Damon.",Elijah stated.

"Was I right to undagger both of you, or are we going to have a problem?"

"We're here. Let's talk.", Mirabella shrugged.

"Well, let's start with an easy question... any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mirabella opened the door to see both the Salvatores.

When they saw Mirabella their jaws dropped open. She looked breathtaking. And that's exactly what she wanted.

"Niklaus, Elijah," , she called, "Our guest have arrived."

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men --"

Mirabella cleared her throat.

"And woman,", Klaus added on,"Shall we?"

"It's better to indulge him.", Mirabella chuckled heading towards the table.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. In fact, I didn't want to come here at all."

"You wound me Stefan.", Mirabella whined, "Not even to see me, after you made your witchy friend dagger me in the back.", Anger lacing her words.

Stefan looked at her but looked back to Klaus and continued on, "But I was told I had to, 'cause you would hear us out."

Klaus chuckled, "Well, we can sit and eat, or I can reach down your throats and pull out you insides.", Klaus sat down at the table, "The choice is yours."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

They were all seated at the round table, Mirabella in between Elijah and Stefan.

She noticed Stefan hadn't touched any of his food, before she could comment her brother beat her to it.

"You lost your appetite.", he asked.

Damon turned to his brother, "Eat. I though we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home."

"Why not leave him at home in general.", Mirabella thought aloud.

Stefan picked up his fork and took a bite.

"That's the spirit.", Klaus cheered on. "Isn't this nice the four out us dining together. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother and sister?" Klaus question Damon.

"Well, I know how they felt about you so I felt the more the merrier."

Damon winked at Mirabella, which caused her to chuckle.

Stefan sending and awkward glance at the two.

"We have had our fair share of quarrels over the centuries, but we always make it through"

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right?", Stefan asked Klaus. "Where is she by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother...I've already come clean to Elijah and Bella."

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgement till desert."

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses."

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?", Elijah asked.

"I don't know, We aren't really together anymore, but I'm pretty sure Damon would know."

"That's right brother you didn't know, Mirabella married Stefan in the 20's. Pretty sure they're together, but Stefan does still have feelings for Elena, What an epic love triangle.", said Klaus.

"One more word about Elena or my love life, and this dinner is over. ", Stefan warned.

Mirabella was just sitting their hurt all over her face. She didn't know that Stefan still loved Elena, she knew he cared for her but she didn't know he loved her. Elijah noticed his sister's pain and placed a comforting hand on hers, Stefan just looked at Mirabella guiltily.

"You know what probably best to keep Elena in the do not discuss pile.", Damon said.

"You're probably right. It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger is still so strong. What do you say, brother?", Klaus asked Elijah, "Should we tell them about Tatia?"

"Oh, no, seriously there is nothing else you could talk about.", Mirabella groaned.

"Well you were with her great-grandson for 300 years until he went phsyco and started hunting you.", Klaus said.

"Aaron right?", Elijah asked. She nodded.

Elijah turned to his brother, "Why should we discuss matters long since resolved?"

"Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guest might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line.", Klaus explained.

"Well, we aren't going anywhere, Elijah. Please, indulge us.", Damon smirked.

"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus.", Elijah started.

"I'd say there was one who loved her lest as much.", Mirabella muttered looking straight at Elijah.

"What a minute, so you both loved the same girl?", Stefan chuckled.

"Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires. Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us, so for a time Niklaus and I...grew estranged. Harsh words were traded, we even came to blows, didn't we, brother?", Elijah continued.

"But in the end we realized the sacred bond of family.", Klaus raised his glass.

"Family above all.", Elijah raised his glass.

They both looked to Mirabella waiting for her glass to join them, "Always and Forever.", she toasted.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?", Elijah suggested.

"That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family, excluding Bella; she can stay if she wants, leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, Bella and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges."

"The deal sounds fair, brother.", Elijah shrugged.

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood insures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me, and Bella is my sister she has to come with me. I will never leave them behind." , Klaus growled.

Klaus got up and started to pace.

"Let's say I do leave her here, under your protection, what then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies caught between your feuding? You see, each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect her, and that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you."

Klaus' words hung in the air. Both of the Salvatore brothers being affected by them.

Damon gave a weak smile, "I'm gonna get some air.", he stated standing up and leaving the room.

Elijah followed after him, "Let me deal with this."

"All this talk has made me thirsty.", Klaus looked at one of the servants and she walked over to him

" What do you say Stefan? Can I interest you in a little after-dinner drink?"

Klaus bit her neck and drank her blood.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Klaus finished feeding on the blonde servant girl and dropped her dead body to the floor.

"Delicious. Aged to perfection."

"Well, I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus, is to drive a wedge between me and my brother and Bella.", Stefan said.

"Oh no, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of Elena, you're gonna lose your brother and your wife and you'll only have yourself to blame."

Bella just sat their contemplating all of the new information she gathered tonight. Stefan stilled loved Elena and what killed her the most was that she thought she actually had a shot. She got her hopes so high to have them knocked down so low.

Tears were growing in her eyed but she pushed them back determined to not let anyone see her broken.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

THE END (of this chapter)

That's all my lovelies

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK

CHANGING DIRECTIONS

BASED OFF THE TV SHOW BABY DADDY

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW.

BYEEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 959 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
115K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
2.3M 86.1K 84
◌¨̮͚ *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...
351K 11.1K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...