bts&lovelyz ♠ one shots colle...

By frhwonu-

My collection of one shot's series🔥 Banglyz; Namsoo, Yoonae, Mihope, Keimin, Taejeong, Jeongin and Myungjin�... More

j e o n g i n - 1
m i h o p e - 1
y o o n a e - 1
t a e j e o n g - 1
k e i m i n - 1
m y u n g j i n - 1
A/N
j e o n g i n - 2
My Decision
y o o n a e - 2
t a e j e o n g - 2
m y u n g j i n - 2

n a m s o o - 1

1.4K 96 20
By frhwonu-

A/N -
Okay, so you guys might thought that Rapmon's partner is Babysoul at first and it was my original plan. BUT, I fall in love with Namjoon×Jisoo ship thingy and change his partner. Sorry to all RapSoul shippers but this is my decision. Enjoy!

jisoo

Since the other members have their own schedule to attend, I decided to take a walk. Of course, manager oppa is not aware about me going out of the dorm. He is in Gangnam with Yein and Mijoo for their photoshoot and probably come home late.

That's mean we are free to eat whatever we want today!!!!!!

I'm in the train right now, heading to my mother's cafe. I don't wear any disguise neither I have to wear it. People doesn't recognized me after all and it's bothersome to do so. I will just grab a coffee and some desserts for the members before going back to the dorm.

Jamming to Lovelyz's new song, 'Ah-Choo', I keep on focusing to our choreography. We need to work hard for this comeback.

"That's a nice song" Someone say. I lift up my face to look at the person. He is wearing a black mask and sunglasses. Wth? Who wears sunglasses in train?

Nahhhh

Don't mind him Jisoo-ah. He might not know who is the singer though. Because of that, I don't say anything to the guy and keep on listening to the song.

Not knowing it will be the start of a horrible hell.

Later that day, manager oppa come rushing into our dorm and pulls me out of it. He slams the bedroom door shut and throws a phone to me.

"Waeyo manager oppa?" I ask, my voice is a bit trembling. His face looks so mad and furious now.
"LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE DONE!!!"

I flinched but still keep my composure as I read the article. My eyes widened. No way.... How can this happen?

'BTS's fans are mad and furious over a rookie girl group member for ignoring Rap Monster'

Below the article are her photos with the guy whom complimented Lovelyz's song. What? So that guy was BTS's leader?!?!?!?!

She read the comments below and gosh, everyone is cussing to her.

'Namjoon kindly praised her group's suck song and that bitch actually ignored him?'

'How can she acted like that towards a big sunbaenim?'

'THAT F***ING BITCH IF I WAS THERE I WILL SLAP HER UGLY FACE WHO THE HECK SHE THINK SHE IS?!'

'Seriously, I expected better from Jisoo, but what the heck is this?'

'What a suck person. Her group is done'

The hateful comments are painful and it breaks my heart over my own actions. Not did I just being disrespectful towards a sunbaenim, but I disappointed both Lovelinus and Lovelyz. How can I face both of them when it was all my fault?

No...I can't cry. I have to be strong in facing this problem.

"Manager oppa, let me meet Rap Monster. I will apologize for my rude action" I say and bow. I need to do this. For the sake of Lovelyz.

Manager oppa sigh but he still agreed with me and told me he will discuss it with the company. After a long time waiting, I finally get the OK from manager oppa and quickly grabs my jacket before heading to Big Hit's Ent.

I remember coming here before for an event that involved this company's and Wollim's trainee. Me and Lovelyz members were a part of it but we didn't made much memories here. It's just like practice and that's all.

The staff told me that Rap Monster is currently in his studio at the 3rd floor so I go there. Along the journey to his studio, my heartbeat is beating so fast and I can't calm my nerves down. I've never meet him before, only in music shows where our groups performed together.

"Who it is?" A cold voice ask after I knock on the door. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Jisoo from Lovelyz, I come here to apologize for my rude action towards you a few days ago!" I say but he still don't open the door. Is he mad?

Aish, just how long he intends to make me wait in front of this damn door?!?!?!

Just when I thought to give up and come back next time, the door squeak open, revealing a tall figure. I was about to lift my head up when someone pulls me into the studio.

"YAH WHO THE HE-" my words stop when I finally see the person's face. It is BTS's leader, Rap Monster.

I quickly stand up straight before bowing 90° to him. My voice shake in nervousness as I greet Rap Monster sunbaenim. "Heh? I thought you wouldn't come" he say and sit down in front of a keyboard. The studio is decorated with his group's poster and figurines.

"Sit down" he say and I quickly do so.

"U-umm, I am sorry for my rude action towards you sunbaenim! I was not aware that person is you and did not respect you as I should have! I'm sincerely apologize!" I say and bow again. This is my fault and I have to apologize for it. I can't bring down the group again.

Then, I heard a giggle from him.

Wait, what?

Rap Monster sunbaenim is laughing out loud while holding his stomach. Wth? What is so funny with what I said? Does he think I'm joking around right now?! No... Don't jump to conclusion so fast

"You know....you're really pretty in person" he say slowly. Is it just me or does the aura surrounding him is really different from before? Sunbaenim stands up before pinning me against the wall. Both of his arms trapped me as his face keeps leaning closer.

"I know that's the only way to get you to come to me"

Huh?

His right hand is holding my chin, forcing me to look up. Rap Monster's sunbaenim's smile turn into a smirk and somehow it scared me. A lot. My knees feel weak and I can fall at any moment.

"You were involved in a sexual case before right? I do think it won't bother you even if it happens again right?" He say. My eyes widen. No way...

He set this all up?

"The public already think of you as a bitch, then how about a one night stand with me? I bet you won't regret it"

With you, my ass.

This is why I hate men. All they do is hurt other people. Mostly women's heart. And this person I'm front of me is also the same. They will either leave or stay and majority of it,

Leave.

With all my might, I push Rap Monster harshly. He falls onto the ground and groan in pain before slapping me in the face. I wince from the pain but it doesn't stop me from leaving. I run and run.

Not knowing where I should go. I leave with tears still streaming down my cheeks. I am scared and traumatized of the fact that people are not loyal. Just how it was like in the past.

" They are all the same "

~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! Mianhe T_T for not updating that much! I was busy with school assignments! I might not be able to update the story that much later too, same goes to the other story...

I'm sorry for that and hope you guys can understand my situation.

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754 16 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !
1.5K 11 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots
447K 5.8K 51
- [✨] BTS imaJINs [ ~ ♡ Includes : Smuts, One Shots etc..] -
15.3K 330 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!